Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, do not see any judgment or bad intention in my message, I just want to understand.

What is the point of having two houses in the same area? One a few kilometers from the beaches, the shore, the bay and the other one directly facing the water?

If you like the seaside, nautical activities, the beach so much... live here all year long!
I have a beach house at the jersey shore. I’m south jersey whereas Tracy is north jersey. im 90mins from my primary residence. If I could live by the beach all year i totally would but i don’t work from home so the commute would be terrible. It’s a nice place to escape. I don’t think id appreciate it as much if i was there 24/7. We usually go down every weekend & a few weeks at a time during the beach season and occasionally when it’s off season. We don’t rent it out…unlike the Maloneys.

Reactions: 18
Ladies, do not see any judgment or bad intention in my message, I just want to understand.

What is the point of having two houses in the same area? One a few kilometers from the beaches, the shore, the bay and the other one directly facing the water?

If you like the seaside, nautical activities, the beach so much... live here all year long!
I live in Chicago and my grandparents had a summer house in Michigan that we went to seasonally. Granted this is 2 hours away with good traffic but most people use it as an escape on the weekends. Michigan is also way too cold to live in during the winter months, especially on the water. It’s dreadful!

Reactions: 11
Good Morning 😃 I found this on someone’s post yesterday.
Shein products are so calamitous that here they are even forbidden as donations in local gooodwill.
---
Someone is spiraling today, her stories (Several dozens) are all quotations about man, relationship, man, relationship 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this supposed to be nice?
idk, i’m still trying to wrap my head around the purpose of her posting a cartoon asking if her & Jules should recreate it (we know she will, she’s so unoriginal) followed by all those pictures of the girls with those hideous bags

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her tirade of post still playing the victim card. She is going to play it til she can’t play no more. It’s exhausting. How long are we going to have to read I was cheated on, I was this I was that full blown narcissistic mode. Like she is the ONLY one in this world that had a bad marriage. She just cannot move on…if you’re in a better place she should be happy but NO still crying 😢 about how she suffered nobody else just her…asshole!

Reactions: 16
Why’s all her posts about men stupid to lose her (no sweetie they are stupid to stay) how she gangster & wants her kids to be ( 🤣 🤣 🤣) then how she wants a man to desire & worship her (not gonna happen)- girl face it your rough and your dries up leather looking ahead skin matches your personality- you have no class or style ( no trashy being in a crappy club with crappy clothes knocking back tequila is not a flex) your to conceited & self absorbed to change and grow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think Tracy expected to get divorced and be single for this long and because she has, it’s made her spiral even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think Tracy expected to get divorced and be single for this long and because she has, it’s made her spiral even more.
Shes spiraling probably bc Angelina from JS is engaged not even a year out from her divorce.. you know how Tracy is. She needs to be the best and first at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love how she changes it from “Nobody’s gonna want a mother of 3 blah blah”, to now “Nobody’s gonna date blah blah”.

Oh, they’ll date you T-Rex, you build a bear wannabe IG influencer, unfit mother. They just don’t WANT you. Corey was correct. You are nothing more then a hit it and leave it white trash skank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the whole “country club” type comment was Tracy trying to further the narrative that her family is some country club type, which we know they absolutely are not. Sure they go to 2 events a year but they’re not constantly dining there, or being part of any big events there. Tracy wants so badly to exude this “old money” persona but she tells on herself when she shows her parents dwellings all the time. It’s very common for ppl in EH to grow up having a shore house as well; in fact, Tracy’s falls lower on the totem pole bc it’s not on the water. Lots of kids she grew up w/ have houses in Toms River, pools, and direct access to the bay with jet skis galore. It’s so bizarre that at 35.. almost 36 she’s flexing her parents commodities as her own.
And their “country club” is so boot leg!!! All dated and plain. It looks like the Walmart/Shein version so it’s perfect for her
---

I live in Philly. Every single person I live near and work with has a house in Wildwood, NJ (it’s a beach area at the shore) and these people are very blue collar. It’s super common for people in her area (even low budget/blue collar to have 2 houses. It’s definitely not as ritzy as it sounds. Most of these houses have been passed down from grandparents during a more affordable time of the past

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
And their “country club” is so boot leg!!! All dated and plain. It looks like the Walmart/Shein version so it’s perfect for her
---

I live in Philly. Every single person I live near and work with has a house in Wildwood, NJ (it’s a beach area at the shore) and these people are very blue collar. It’s super common for people in her area (even low budget/blue collar to have 2 houses. It’s definitely not as ritzy as it sounds. Most of these houses have been passed down from grandparents during a more affordable time of the past
That’s us!!!! Only we’re in Sea Isle

Reactions: 8
Why’s all her posts about men stupid to lose her (no sweetie they are stupid to stay) how she gangster & wants her kids to be ( 🤣 🤣 🤣) then how she wants a man to desire & worship her (not gonna happen)- girl face it your rough and your dries up leather looking ahead skin matches your personality- you have no class or style ( no trashy being in a crappy club with crappy clothes knocking back tequila is not a flex) your to conceited & self absorbed to change and grow
Thank God she doesn't have a boyfriend otherwise she would have to reproduce the TikTok videos she shares in stories, a man kissing his wife, a man holding his wife's hand, a couple in the shower. Made by Tracy, I let you imagine the final result. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With her section 8 bag in her section 8 hallway
---
1. That’s an embarrassing outfit at her big age.
2. Tracy honey, you’re so basic and simple a 2 year old can figure you out. Humble yourself, homegirl.
3. If you had money like you pretend to, you’d be taking pictures at fun locations. Literally everybody is sick of seeing your community hallway, your garbage-filled living room, and the white picket fence behind your building.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You can see the photoshop on her legs…white line against white wall. 🤣🤣🤣 Does this alob kabpb not care? What a joke. Go read to your kids instead of posing in a section 8 hallway every 5 seconds. Oh that’s right, you don’t have a bedroom to pose in. Also, nice fake bag… how at 36 years old can you have a fake bag and pretend it’s real? Like there are millions of beautiful and cheap bags that aren’t counterfeit. Idk, I can’t stand knock-offs. And then commenting on the MET Gala like she has any fashion sense and when she gets her clothes from the street corner shops… comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With her section 8 bag in her section 8 hallway
---
I’m confused, is she not hiding that she lives in affordable housing anymore? Or is she going to say that all mini mansions have fire exit doors now? She looks like she’s really annoying to live by. Like imagine you get home after work and she’s there in the middle of the hallway with her ring light and tripod taking picture of herself and refusing to move out of your way? Or on the Wednesdays when she has her kids and the kids are in the apartment fighting and she’s out there taking pictures of herself? Not to mention she probably gives you an attitude when you’re talking to her. Considering she seems to have moved out of the stairwell, she must have had something said to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.