Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ALL I’m saying is that we’re in a time period where our youth is fucked enough. At the end of the day there is NOTHING Tracy can do to hide this forum from her children. they will all read this. Adolescent suicide rates are higher than ever in America and all over the world. We all probably care about these kids more than their own birther thats a fact but at the end of the day saying “kids have gross teeth“, “why are their glasses so thick”, ‘why is their hair unbrushed“, “their clothes dont match“, “they shouldn’t wear this”, “their too big for that“, etc, etc, etc is it really the right thing to do??

Not asking anyone to be tHe PoLiCe and if it doesn’t apply let it fly ✈

Reactions: 14
ALL I’m saying is that we’re in a time period where our youth is fucked enough. At the end of the day there is NOTHING Tracy can do to hide this forum from her children. they will all read this. Adolescent suicide rates are higher than ever in America and all over the world. We all probably care about these kids more than their own birther thats a fact but at the end of the day saying “kids have gross teeth“, “why are their glasses so thick”, ‘why is their hair unbrushed“, “their clothes dont match“, “they shouldn’t wear this”, “their too big for that“, etc, etc, etc is it really the right thing to do??

Not asking anyone to be tHe PoLiCe and if it doesn’t apply let it fly ✈
I can see your point. I still don't think it's fair put adolescent suicide on this forum when their mother exploits them, but I will be more mindful as I would never want a child to harm themselves.

LOLing at the police comment though

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did not take me very long to find a post that if I read as a adolescent about myself I’d end up twisted.
Well, let me chime in to defend myself because I will not balk off of this comment at all. It is not skylar’s fault that her teeth have come to this — but I’m sure she will not be aloof to them compared to her peers. It is 100% the fault of her mother for neglecting the importance of dental hygiene THROUGHOUT HER LIFE. I brush my 13mo olds teeth twice a day. There’s no excuse. If they have poor habits, it’s a direct reflection of their mom’s negligence — full stop. I’m not making fun of her, I’m pointing out that Tracy doesn’t care to parent, or instill good habits within her kids. Period.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In her picture with all her FrIeNdS.
This witch thinks there has to be club music everywhere she goes out and eats? Grow the duck up lame ass iNfLuEnCeR. 👏🏼
IMG_6813.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This witch thinks there has to be club music everywhere she goes out and eats? Grow the duck up lame ass iNfLuEnCeR. 👏🏼
View attachment 2134741
What a childish bleep.
I swear the teens I just drove to prom dinner were more mature!

But hey at least the drinks were strong.
you better dry up before you bleed out on Dr fakeass butcher block.

• Haha
View attachment 2134741
Because she can’t hold a conversation, so of course she was probably shut out of most conversations and so she found the vibe “boring” Kryssi doesn’t seem to go out like Tracy does…cause idk, responsibilities & priorities? 🤷🏻‍♀️

she almost got props from me, she almost nailed an outfit, but those jeans where she’s busting out like pre cooked braciole ruined it, and it’s weird how jeans, sneakers and semi crop are Julie’s standard when she’s out with Tracy, like do these girls really take fashion advice from someone who wears too small clothing and thinks it looks good?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Man they had dinner at a restaurant about 5 min from my house. I missed the Wooly Monmouth again in person.

I love how warped the door frame is in the pic
How does she miss the mark on every fashion choice?
---
View attachment 2134741
It’s called going to an upscale adult environment you knob waffle. She hated it because she couldn’t twerk and find single men. The men there were with families or dates. She is so immature. This is the kind of get together I’d love to have for my bday now that I’m in my 30s.

Reactions: 30
Q
I agree. I haven't seen anyone bash the kids. Matter of fact I see people blurring their faces when they are speaking about them. I see people making comments about how they are dressed and act and their teeth all cause of their moms parenting. I definitely dont see any one here bullying kids
I highly doubt in 10 years Skylar is going to be combing the internet for an old blog to read about her Mom. She will have bigger fish to fry. Tattle probably won’t even exist then.. LOL. Let’s just hope she’s not bullied in real life for the lack of care she receives. Although honestly I feel like growing up with Tracy as a parent, all these kids are going to be tough as nails. She’s not going to be stressing about someone saying she had yellow teeth when she was 7 years old.

Reactions: 18
Man they had dinner at a restaurant about 5 min from my house. I missed the Wooly Monmouth again in person.

I love how warped the door frame is in the pic

She is much wider in the group photo at dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I notice Tracey actually blurred out the name of the cheerleading squad on their certificates though I'm sure she's posted the name before. Least she seems slightly more concerned about their safety! Probably as people here have pointed it out numerous times. Although Tara posted the same pic and didn't blur it.
Too bad that makes no difference because her kids are running around in crop tops and tight booty shorts .

Reactions: 18
She copies a lot of her stuff and quotes from Karina Seabrook (Karen from Mob Wives daughter). I notice it more and more lately.

Reactions: 12
She copies a lot of her stuff and quotes from Karina Seabrook (Karen from Mob Wives daughter). I notice it more and more lately.
because she is a unoriginal twit, who can’t make thoughts of her own. Everything about her is a WISH copy of something she has seen before

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she back to pretending she was at dinner with someone?
Also how bad do you think Mark got it? “Daddddd the internet will know I’m so fakeeeeeeee”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.