Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SO “ocd” she has PILES of trash all over her section 8 housing. She should rly stop claiming a serious disorder to explain why she thinks having a color coded instagram at her big age is necessary.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SO “ocd” she has PILES of trash all over her section 8 housing. She should rly stop claiming a serious disorder to explain why she thinks having a color coded instagram at her big age is necessary.
Its really gross she just throws out "ocd" like it's a bleeping trend. 😑 me along with thousands of others suffer from it and it sure isn't something to bleeping joke about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Ocean eyes? I thought she had green eyes.

This witch needs to keep a journal. Write everything down and the go back and double check herself.

SAD. She can’t even lie right.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its really gross she just throws out "ocd" like it's a bleeping trend. 😑 me along with thousands of others suffer from it and it sure isn't something to bleeping joke about.
Same here. People like her don’t understand the debilitating pain a person actually diagnosed with OCD goes through. It disrupts my life, unlike her ability to live in a dirty ass 800 sq ft apartment covered in garbage that she can take selfies in and swear everyone is jealous of her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She just constantly tit talks her ex husband. We get it. He was dumb to marry you and let you blow his settlement money. When times got tough you couldn’t be there for him. We get it. You’re trashy.

Reactions: 22
Her post about sharing memes that have nothing to do with her life and enjoying how people “scramble” to figure her out…she enjoys so much trying to be a puppet master and control her life when in reality she’s the one being controlled. Imagine spending so much time trying to fool others to believe something instead of doing something of value. How many hours is she combing social media to find memes only to share things that have nothing to do with you? Much funny, so great T.
This what I have been saying! She's, for lack of a better word, a slave to Tattle. If any of you ladies post a screenshot of a comment, within seconds it's deleted. Because she has nothing better to do than to be chasing whatever we address here all damn day. She makes it so much worse for herself when she's like, "I got you guys fooled haha," "you think you know my life," "you have no idea what's going on." Give it a rest already, Big Trev.

If Tattle is so toxic and triggering for you, maybe you should stop reading here. Be truly "unbothered." I personally would not engage if I were her. Imagine being a guy interested in her and finding this site? I'm sure she'd pre warn it's all bullshit but after it's over or during? Would they start questioning some of the things they notice about her mentioned here? It wouldn't be too hard to not compare, amiright?

Reactions: 21
She pinned it like calling yourself mentally ill is cool
---

---
Are you a victim of Tracy Maloney ? Have you bought from princess armpit ? You may be entitled to compensation.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG SO HILARIOUS BIG T
---
Someone has been reading tattle
Is that supposed to be a flex, Tracy? Obsessing over tattle then posting memes about it like a teenager? Girl you need to gather yourself because are a big fat embarrassment to all humans. Keep posting proof that your lazy ass doesn’t do tit all day! Btw thank you for being our biggest fan 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dear Trashy
Please explain WHEN!!!!!! Tara raised them kids and as soon as you split from Corey you was out girl the intake of the alcohol doubled and your only interest was bashing Corey and desperately seeking a man.
They have a father even if he has faults they love him dearly- but then again Corey probably also wants a good role model for his daughters unlike the hot mess they have now.
Have a good day sweetie pie 😘
Does she want a medal for "mothering" the kids she decided to have ?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Every time someone says “big age”, I die!! So funny! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“NoOnE cAn fiGuRe mE oUt”…as she posts a selfie with little Joey’s size 7 shoes sprawled out in the background a few weeks ago. She’s such a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No it won’t. A child with Special Needs didn’t humble her… a beat down won’t either.
Damn!
Didn't know she was crappy since way before Julian was born. I stopped being a fan and checked into tattle bcos of how she ended up discussing and airing the divorce issue with Corey after promising to be civil for the kids and her photoshop woes. Only to discover she had been a witch since.
She had some of us fooled with that explanation of that s1 jerseylicious episode on the bad examples podcast.
Damn!!
---
All 👏🏽 of 👏🏽 this 👏🏽

Her ScOrPiO mentality rly has her screwed up. Preaching loyalty CONSTANTLY but we all know you up and left your husband *mentally* way before he got that handy. Withholding sex and checking out - I’m sorry, prioritizing his MOM - when HE needed you the most. That’s the strangest thing to flex bc look how far that and your A1 bjs got you in the long run.

She brings NOTHING to the table. She can’t keep an apartment clean, can’t cook for sh*t — pls stop pretending you burn yourself while cooking, we saw the unseasoned chicken, pathologically lies about everything from her last name to her nationality. I wonder what that convo was like with Corey. When she had to admit her last name was Maloney and absolutely no one in her family resembled anything Italian 🤣🤣 ohhh I wish I coulda seent it. You do the BARE MINIMUM for your kids.. especially your special needs one. Yet some man who’s well off, doesn’t want kids of his own, and has big ArMs is supp to sweep YOU off YOUR wide flat feet? Give it up babygUrL
I wonder why Corey would never air her dirty ass. He is so loyal and is such a man even after the tit trash bag has done to him, he stays mum. Have to applaud that.
---
WHY tf are her cloven hooves brown and her toes white[ish]?
Jesus Christ she is disgusting.
Girl, don't allow that duck face to make you blaspheme. She is not worth it.
---
What has happened midget Joe. He has just gone cold. No more behind the scene between the sheets romps for the little midget and the giant t-rex anymore? might explain the endless tireless guy memes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I have known a lot of pieces of tit in my day but this one is the biggest. Life will hit this dumbass in the face. What a stupid response on OCD. You can tell she wasn’t listening in school no common sense at all. She just spews garbage out of her mouth. Hey miss linebacker go educate yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Damn!
Didn't know she was crappy since way before Julian was born. I stopped being a fan and checked into tattle bcos of how she ended up discussing and airing the divorce issue with Corey after promising to be civil for the kids and her photoshop woes. Only to discover she had been a witch since.
She had some of us fooled with that explanation of that s1 jerseylicious episode on the bad examples podcast.
Damn!!
---

I wonder why Corey would never air her dirty ass. He is so loyal and is such a man even after the tit trash bag has done to him, he stays mum. Have to applaud that.
---

Girl, don't allow that duck face to make you blaspheme. She is not worth it.
---
What has happened midget Joe. He has just gone cold. No more behind the scene between the sheets romps for the little midget and the giant t-rex anymore? might explain the endless tireless guy memes.
Her narrative about JL has always been that she was hired to be the villain, but if you watch or rewatch parts of the show here and there, that’s very clearly not acting. JL was filmed in 2009 but premiered in 2010, this was around the same time we saw a rise in reality tv because in 2007 the Writers Guild went on Strike, so when they first filmed, it was still very “real”. Maybe by the time they filmed season 6, some (not all) some of her behavior was amplified, but if you’ve followed her long enough and you’ve seen how she responds in her comments section… bitchy is just who she is.

Personally, I think Corey is still trying to stay civil for the sake of the kids and that’s why he doesn’t speak on the tit that Tracy spews. It has nothing to do with loyalty to her, but loyalty to his kids. He has mentioned to tattlers that he and Tracy don’t speak and he does tell the kids to behave for her. Despite Tracy saying she’s a confident person… she’s not, she’s always trying to prove something to someone… where we’ve seen Corey have a nice glow-up since being freed from Tracy’s captivity and you can tell is burns Tracy’s asshole. He has actually shaded her in subtle ways, and she has straight up lost her mind over it because her “fans” and Jessica egg her on. (When he posted a picture Tracy took and sent to to Tara… congratulating Skylar for graduating kindergarten… Tracy lost her tit so he subtly shaded her by saying she can have the pictures he’ll have the memories…. And boy did she go into a tizzy.
Yes, he should absolutely be stepping up more… but at the same time, I get wanting to protect your new found peace. We don’t know the whole truth and we will never know the whole truth, but to me it seems like if Corey asks for more time, Tracy denies it out of spite. Tracy thinks that because she was granted physical custody… that she has the upper hand…. So she does the spiteful things of trying to alienate him from the kids, I don’t doubt for a moment that she makes negative comments about him to the kids or in-front of the kids.

Blowfish has seemed to learn that Tracy is a stage 5 clinger and has done what every other man has done when finding out she is crazy…. RAN!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are you a victim of Tracy Maloney ? Have you bought from princess armpit ? You may be entitled to compensation.
I'll just sit back with us regular non shape shifting leg folk.
😆🤣😂
I just love it here.
Woke my husband up because I was trying to hold my laugh in.
Now trying to explain all this/Tracy to him🧐 that's a whole other thing😂

Does she want a medal for "mothering" the kids she decided to have ?
I sadly speak from experience.
Women with untreated personality disorder who have kids just because they can not because they truly want them...are the WORST.

I've noticed they think that giving birth entitles them (and NOT the children) to things (especially money) but you sure as hell better not expect them to help raise those kids or help the family out by getting a job.That tit drove my Papa to an early grave.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.