Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tried so hard to photoshop her self smaller next to this girl and her purse ended being wonky 💀
IMG_6983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She can post bikini pics instead of getting her kids ready for school, since her kids live with her parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t drink cafFEiNe

I will never understand why she chooses to lie about the dumbest things, things that no one even cares about?!

is it all just to make her look “unique” when I. reality she’s the most basic of basic, unoriginal, WISH version of a person out there? just WiLD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
something is not right, these are the exact same bikini top style, none of which offer the support needed to get the results in the second photo. when she credits farkASS, she better start crediting the apps she uses.

and yes, they are also both two different faces too 🙄

IMG_5266.jpeg
IMG_5267.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
something is not right, these are the exact same bikini top style, none of which offer the support needed to get the results in the second photo. when she credits farkASS, she better start crediting the apps she uses.

View attachment 2157812View attachment 2157813
Pretty sure on FaceTune you can round out your boobs....at least one of the apps you can.
Lol....

She's acting like a 19 year old...who can go to clubs captioning her photos with cheesy yearbook quotes and friends initials in her captions....she needs to stop worrying about a glow up and freaking grow up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

I feel like in the pink bikini she’s using boob tape to lift and hold them in place. Kim Kardashian used to sell boob tape and Lord knows Tracy is obsessed with trying to be like that family.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tried so hard to photoshop her self smaller next to this girl and her purse ended being wonky 💀
View attachment 2157200
And I’m not an expert when it comes to pointing out photoshop. But her boots are different lengths and her right leg isn’t even bent that much yet her right knee is way lower than the other. No way her stomach is that flat IRL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with her trying to make WORKOUT leggings dress pants? What a dumbass
those are prob the ones with a zipper in the back lol
---
Did anyone catch the pic with the blonde wig and pink dress. I went to snap it and it’s gone.
—-it’s back she added PA to it —-

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
those are prob the ones with a zipper in the back lol
---
Did anyone catch the pic with the blonde wig and pink dress. I went to snap it and it’s gone.
—-it’s back she added PA to it —-
😂😂 what in the walking blow up doll is this tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Isn't the pink pic an old one? Her boobs definitely looked perkier after she first had them done. She says the implants just dropped but as many have said it looks like she had them removed. The first pic just looks like they did before the op

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.