Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but she totally likes girls (which happy almost pride month ❤🧡💛💚💙💜) because she always appeared on my tinder when she was with Corey for threesomes!!! And I know for sure it was her account because this was one tinder. You could see mutual friends and I had plenty of people who is in her closer circle….. it’s ok to be gay Tracy!!!!
And wasnt she in love or some tit with that chick her and crabby had the threesome with? Calling her "my secret love" 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THIS is how you influence! 👏👏👏👏

View attachment 2166641
I dunno. Selling cheap tat off Amazon isn't particularly inspirational to me either tbh. At least she says where she's getting it from I guess and isn't buying it & selling it on for double the price like trashy. But a fringe made of real human hair for $17? Dread to think what poor woman has had to sell her hair for that.

Reactions: 8
I dunno. Selling cheap tat off Amazon isn't particularly inspirational to me either tbh. At least she says where she's getting it from I guess and isn't buying it & selling it on for double the price like trashy. But a fringe made of real human hair for $17? Dread to think what poor woman has had to sell her hair for that.
The fact that she posts what she buys/where she buys it when people ask, instead of responding “I don’t know some place in NYC” is how to influence.

Reactions: 25
Happy 5th birthday Julian. 🎂

& happy mothers' day weekend to all you beautiful, caring, smart mommies! Not you though big sis Tracy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’ll be posting soon enough making his birthday all about her about him being born on Mother’s Day 5 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I call bullshit. She has not had this conversation with those girls. She can’t be bothered to take them to catechism. 🙄🙄
View attachment 2162929
If that was the case they should both be in 1st grade CCD which I am sure they are not unless Tracys parents are bringing them every week. And of course "the kids" (yeah right) want to do it together because then in the off chance that she has a party she only has to throw one and not give either them a special day to themselves. She's an idiot

Reactions: 11
First post of the day is not for her sons birthday. Shocker
Where was going in this horrific outfit? If my friend showed up in this I wouldn't go anywhere with her.
---
And wasnt she in love or some tit with that chick her and crabby had the threesome with? Calling her "my secret love" 😂 😂 😂
She was until Crabs liked her more. Lol. Tracy was saying she was going to beat Michelle's ass. All talk!
---
Haa you wish…everyone figures you out pretty quickly..you’d still be single
No man or woman wants your fake FLAT ass. Sit down sis!!!
---
What in Satan’s hell is this witch wearing to an elementary school?? I’m speechless 😲 how can you be this damn DUMB and tone deaf?? This ain’t jealousy, Tracy! This is pure disgust that you would actually do this to your child smfh.

View attachment 2166211
Is that a bleeping half top? You dumb bleeping witch in heat. Who wears this to a school event? The school needs to tell her to dress appropriately. What the hell is point wearing this??
---
I think she’s just someone who will date anything that gives her the time of day. Male, female, pan…. Wouldn’t put it past her to pull a Jenna Jamison.

I’ve never seen someone so desperate for attention… but this is just top tier narcissism behavior.
You can smell the desperation in this photo. I wish a mom would knock her on her flat ass or punch her in the saggy fake titties

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
But she posts Skylar and hee godfather. Shes such a piece of trash.
Julian isn't Skylar just like jayden isn't Skylar. Notice how two kids are J names and she lovesssss to make it known that J names are trouble. She never wanted those kids, just Skylar. Her entire being shut down when she had jayden and it got worse with Julian.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow it's trash bags sons birthday and she posts a photo of the guy she probably slept with to get free tattoos. Great job mom of the year. What happen to your son being the legend and only man in your life. He should have been your first post this morning. I guess she looking for photos that fit her stupid theme. She's a piece of pure garbage and I don't feel bad for saying that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She’ll be posting soon enough making his birthday all about her about him being born on Mother’s Day 5 years ago
Yes! How many times do you think she'll specifically mention he was born on mother's Day 5 years ago?
My ex husband was born on Halloween and my ex mother in law said she was in so much pain and so eager to meet her son she had no clue what day it was and she never cared if it was on a holiday for her it was hir birthday and das it.

Reactions: 12
The cheap China cloths she wears I am surprised the outfit doesn’t fall apart while she is wearing it…and we all know she squeezes her 50 lb ass into a 1lb bag. I am giving this creature a new name she should be known as Tracyville she lives in her own head. Tries to convince people everything is ok I am living la vida loca…she gives bad vibes I don’t know how anyone in their right mind would put up with her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.