Tracy Dimarco #114 Disability lawyers, fat transfers, and affordable housing oh my!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see sammy is as brain dead as tracy when it comes to posting these poor kids on non private social media.

That outfit is disgusting.
I see this crap all the time down here (rural south) because they, like tracy haven't got the memo...JonBenet Ramsey is NOT a good thing to turn your adolescent daughters into. 🤬

It's especially disgusting because her mother CLEARLY has an alcohol problem. She couldn't put down the booze to heal properly from major surgery and was definitely drinking on pain meds.
But hey it's LOLz for the gram🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I didn't get the crown above my pic?

Also, Jayden's Starbucks shirt didn't not need to be a crop top...wtf is wrong with this buffoon?

Reactions: 10
Who put together this ghetto ass charcuterie board? Jesus even her food is from Shein.

IMG_7683.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
When Jayden is around Tracy it’s definitely mother like daughter when it comes to the dance moves, poses, facial expressions. Trying way too hard for attention. It’s sad. Hopefully when she gets older she doesn’t look for attention from the wrong people and end up pregnant at an early age because all she sees is her mom acting and dressing like a cheap slut seeking attention from whoever she can.
---
She claims to be OCD and needs everything to be perfect yet Skylars outfit does not match. This isn’t the first time the kids have worn unmatched outfits. She cares more about her IG page aesthetics than her kids wearing clothes that match. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
When Jayden is around Tracy it’s definitely mother like daughter when it comes to the dance moves, poses, facial expressions. Trying way too hard for attention. It’s sad. Hopefully when she gets older she doesn’t look for attention from the wrong people and end up pregnant at an early age because all she sees is her mom acting and dressing like a cheap slut seeking attention from whoever she can.
---
She claims to be OCD and needs everything to be perfect yet Skylars outfit does not match. This isn’t the first time the kids have worn unmatched outfits. She cares more about her IG page aesthetics than her kids wearing clothes that match. Make it make sense.
I fear these girls will be having sex at an early age because they seek the love and attention their mom is not giving them. And like you said, they see their mom’s desperation for a man’s attention so they will mimic her. I feel so bad for these innocent kids.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
LOL we’ve seen your apartment too many times to know that is a lie. What about cleaning your car 🥲
---
Neither of the girls are dressed appropriately shirt wise today.
She def also whitened Skylar’s teeth bc those aren’t the same yellow teeth shown yesterday. Pathetic. Imagine whitening your child’s teeth instead of instilling proper habits

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No what Jayden does is survival mode behavior. She gives Tracy what she wants and maybe Tracy won’t treat her like she’s Satan’s Spawn. Jayden doesn’t act like that around Corey. All Tracy wants for Jayden is to be portrayed as her wild child.
Who put together this ghetto ass charcuterie board? Jesus even her food is from Shein.

View attachment 2154969
This screams “YT People” who never get invited to Sunday dinner or the cook out. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I fear these girls will be having sex at an early age because they seek the love and attention their mom is not giving them. And like you said, they see their mom’s desperation for a man’s attention so they will mimic her. I feel so bad for these innocent kids.
They could also be total opposites of that, we know they’re not around Tracy like Tracy says they are, there’s still hope. Honestly I feel like whatever they display in front of Tracy is just behavior she eggs on.

Reactions: 11
21026168-B3C3-4C52-8E49-15B035AA2DD8.png

The fact she said this… (she before this posted a pic of Jayden in a crop top that’s second away from revealing her nipples.. and specifically put her in a shirt that claims her as a problem child..) then wants to say something about their age!?!? LMFAOOO yes tracy, bleeping 8 years old! A child!!!!!! A child you’re NOT protecting but exposing and SELLING, yes, SELLING on the internet. Your whole “kids matching/MILf/coolest:fashionable kids narrative you’re trying to sell is literally is selling them on the internet. It’s digusting. Protect your bleeping kids!

I haven’t posted my kids actual face on social media in 5 years. And all my social media is private and strictly only people I know. I will post photos from behind them or if a family pic I’ll slightly put a blur over their face but not like much to where their face is wiped out. Seeing kids my age (29) and younger complain that they were exposed on social media during their life first through a regular mommy blog then Facebook (I remember when Facebook came out and was popular. I was in 6th grade. My 3 older sisters and older brother were in college and it was the HOTTEST social media since MySpace. Moms around then turned their mommy blogs to Facebook) and has been posting them throughout life and they are tired or it or felt like they didn't have a choice to create their own identity on social media or be on it all.

I’m SO GLAD my mom stuck with AOL dial up and flip phones for as long as she could lmao. My mom didn’t know a damn thing about a AOL chat, Myspace, or Facebook (but my ass was on them 🤣). But back then there were moms, my moms age, that have kids my age, that were progressive and accepting with the technology at the time.
---

View attachment 2154969
where’s the dips, yogurt, or jams for a crisp moist bite to go with the dry crackers? I get veggie straws for the kids to be apart of the cheese and meat board experience but like.. not meat and just cheese (that’ll fry the mouth out, crackers, that’ll fry the mouth out) but at-least tomatoes for that crisp moist you need 🤣 probably not worried about the dryness of that desperate cheese and crackers board because they’re washing it down with alcohol.The kids.. their washing it down with ice cream 🤣 no water

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It wasn’t warm enough for those kids to be dressed like it was a 90 degree 100% humidity day.

Reactions: 13
It wasn’t warm enough for those kids to be dressed like it was a 90 degree 100% humidity day.
Exactly! Dressing them half naked when it's 77⁰ (by me / nyc) and I even went home and changed to put on a jacket. Its fine if you're walking or outside playing but to post the pictures on social media..huge no go

Reactions: 12
complete with a location tag
The insanely serious implications of that aside.

She is so pathetic with her tags.
Acts like this place is Hyannisport...when they are there out of season, in an outdated beach house before Daddy has to rent it out for the best part of the summer.

The insanely serious implications of that aside.

She is so pathetic with her tags.
Acts like this place is Hyannisport...when they are there out of season, in an outdated beach house before Daddy has to rent it out for the best part of the summer.
I'm surprised they didn't let her stay in the shore house instead of putting her in affordable housing that she is taking from an actual single mother

I'm surprised they didn't let her stay in the shore house instead of putting her in affordable housing that she is taking from an actual single mother
Because he knows she’s a slob and he doesn’t want to live with her during the summer when he’d have to kick her out of the house so he can rent it out to supplement the mortgage that he wouldn’t be getting from lazy girl.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.