Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susan99

So I also grew up in a quite rough council estate like swigs (not in Offaly). From a young age where my mum couldn’t afford things and I always was told no I became determined to become successful/to get to a position where I didn’t have to say no to my kids. So instead of the way swigs did it by “marrying” a rich man I achieved this myself. I studied my ass off, went to university, did very well. I now have a great very demanding job in finance where I earn around 170k a year. I work my ass off, extremely long days, 70 hour weeks not being exhausted from packing a few boxes sending out freebies and walking round DTC. She wouldn’t know what hard work was it slapped her in the face. I have a better handbag collection, I stay in adare manor, fly business class, nice car etc HOWEVER, I would never brag about this, or feel the need to put my Chanel bag on the table for a photo or belittle other people who cannot afford things that I can. I’m 32 have no kids and a lot of disposable income - I am her and the other instascammers target market. I would NEVER buy anything they re-sell from Ali express, or “recommend” etc! She should be ashamed of the way she carries on, she hasn’t worked for anything she has and yet she looks down her nose at people. She’s disgusting. A little humility would go a long way and the way she spoke about that kid was disgraceful. Just because her kids ask and they get doesn’t mean every parent can afford to do this, I would be proud of that kid if he was mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Quackers

VIP Member
Yep I’ve nursed and lost a child to cancer. I could explain a tough week to her if she’d like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
Yep I’ve nursed and lost a child to cancer. I could explain a tough week to her if she’d like.
I'm so sorry 💔

We are walking the St Johns Ward path too.

My child has no sight in one eye and no hearing in one ear over a tumor that ripped through his head.

I was so angry to hear her going on about the relief about her child's eye test. She should realise how blessed she is.

Complaints constantly about her 'busy' life she has no idea.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I’ll just take the filter off for the people who want to see the true shade

Oh no Swigs don’t worry we all love going in and buying make up that’s completely different to what you demonstrate.

They sent me a make up base that I just wouldn’t subsequently use but you peasants might like it

They sent me mascara but I can’t use it as I have inKKredible eye lash extensions that were taken exclusively from a baby giraffe that was custom made to make my lashes

They sent me brow products but my eyebrow lamination is so bespoke that I cannot put any type of peasant products on them.

So there you go guys. Go and buy all of those cheaptrice, sorry I mean catrice products that I didn’t bother showcasing subsequently ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23

STDmail

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she was sent a necklace by Loulerie for having a ‘tough’ week... seriously she wouldn’t know the meaning of tough if it hit her on the head. She’s stressing over packing for a staycation. I always say if you forget something you can go buy it. She’s so pathetic & vacuous. I’m actually quite sickened and it’s another brand to avoid. The list is getting longer & longer. That jewellery should have been sent to a front line worker not the narcissist that is Tignam.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Eimer O Reilly

“Please god she doesn’t need glasses”

Jesus she’s a mighty knobbead!
Hana having to wear glasses would be a big blow to Swigs.. it might limit her modelling options in her eyes (my daughter wears glasses). I always tap on when Hana is on camera as I find her ‘incredibly’ fake and find that Swigs encourages Hana’s YouTube act.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Wigwam

Challenge accepted
#women supporting women
Things to teach my daughter

Girl code 101 - don’t hook up with a married man who has lots of very very young children. The wife doesn’t usually feel supported by the ‘other’ woman!

The End

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
'I said to Azhar

"Azhar! Azhar! You know we're not going on holiday this year, so why don't we get a new fridge? It'd be great for Hana and Seif and...yknow, more storage and a bigger freezer" and Azhar said "Yknow what Melissa, that's the best idea you've had all year" and I was like "Eh? Really
?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?
I've come to realise that the reason she shares all this pointless info is because she has no real friends to talk to. 90% of her content is her 'coming on camera' to ramble or gloat. It's not interesting, it's over-sharing and often totally unnecessary. If she had a few gal pals she could talk about her personal life with maybe she wouldn't need to share with 40k strangers.

I've only been following her a year, and I did like her at the start. I can't say I do now though. I've never known anyone who does so little complain so much about being tired. She seems to be on an endless quest for 'stuff.' That time she pestered that woman in the UK to send her cushions even though she didn't ship to Ireland. Then when they arrived she mentioned them briefly, and they were never seen or heard of again. Her satisfaction with anything is always very shortlived and then it's on to the next thing. She's like a magpie. I do feel sorry for her at times, she doesn't seem to have many real life adult interactions other than her husband. She must be very lonely. I also feel sorry for her children always being dragged around Dundrum. Overall I think she's a lonely housewife who seeks comfort in material things and though she might think we are all envious of her lifestyle, it's actually really sad.

Reactions: 21

Susan99

So I’ve been thinking for a while about how brands can do better rather than sending their stuff to spoilt brats!

I totally get that their number or followed allows a brand the exposure and number of eyes they are looking for but I think there’s a better way.
I mentioned here a while ago that I avoid brands that send stuff to these Instagrammers and will now also never buy from Loulerie.

So how do brands/hotels get exposure from bloggers without alienating individuals like me who are probably their target market?

Take a hotel stay for example - all these bloggers staying over on gifted nights that they don’t need or could well afford themselves.

I would LOVE to see a hotel give this night to a family ( one parent family, front line workers,families finding it tough, ones who wouldn’t get a night away). They record a few videos when they’re there, can remain anonymous if they wish but typing text onto the stories etc....This then gets sent to a blogger who uploads it on their stories and says for example Farnham Estate recently gifted stay to a family this was their experience.... she uploads the videos from the trip showing the room, breakfast, etc so it get the 40/50k exposure but swigs isn’t getting the trip! That would make me book that hotel!

Same with the necklace this morning - send it to a nurse, swigs uploads that with a swipe up and and I would then shop in loulerie...

How do you think we can get to this? I think it’s a change which needs to be made and will only take one or two big brands to step up and lead the way on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
God she is a cretin! She sells her castoffs on depop to buy a car (not for charity) and she has the gall to sneer at a child saving up for an iPad?! What a horrible, horrible woman.

Also there was literally one hour between her posting about giving a tour around her office and then saying she got caught up in meetings. That's meetings, plural. Sure, Jan. Checking your order status on Ali Express doesn't constitute a meeting.

• Haha

storminagcup

Chatty Member
I double dare someone to message her and tell her you love her polyester housecoats but you can't afford you coz you live in a council house in Tullamore and had a baby for a foreigner and he ran off with another woman 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow

Wigwam

Yes some ‘High up in their position’ Doctors told her sugar daddy that Covid is highly contagious. WTAF. Is she really this dumb ?

Doesn’t social distance with neighbour friend, instascam colleagues, parents or the girls who pack her gifted housecoats. The woman is a prize fool.

Thankfully she knows a man - who played golf with 18 or 19 doctors (free Botox anyone) - who told the man - who then told Swigs (5 months later than the rest of the world) that Covid is a highly contagious, deadly disease and we all need to take responsibility for our actions to prevent its spread.

Stay home you silly, vacuous dose and skip the medical lecture.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Conversation at valet

Swigs: Hi guys. Do you know who I am?
Valet guy: Eh no

S: Right well I have this inKKredibly curated insta page where all these fuckers do whatever I say.....
V: Eh okaaay

S: Soooo yeah you guys need to scrub my top of the range jeep, watch out for the sick on the dashboard I got food poisoning from this restaurant where the counters were cheapo laminate so I caught some sort of bug but don’t worry my hubby will be suing them. Anyway yeah I’ll head on up to the vanilla pod where me and my kids will eat our 7th custom made pizza of the week because I’m way too important and busy to cook, and my kids will ignore me with their headphones on.
V: Eh no thanks you’re alright

S: Shur Gowan yill get loadsa business from these fuckers (Tullamore Swigs slips out)
V: Ok then (sick of listening)
S: InKKredible guys you subsequently won’t be sorry ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Didn’t like how she was sneering at him selling stuff to buy an iPad. Fair play to the young fella !!
He should have asked her is she selling her house coats for charity???????????

Well are you Swigs?????

Fair play to that kid. Works for his iPad instead of yours who are handed them on a golden platter.

SNOB

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
This hoover is inKKreDDible, it came flat packed but I made it so I’m inKKreDDible. It has in fact got a handle which is inKKreDDible. It comes with two batteries for my maid to hoover non stop every day, that’s inKKreDDible. It hoovers dust out of your carpet..,.inKKreDDible. And also bonus feature - it sucked up all of my manky stenos if you look closely you can see them, how inKKreDDible. My maid thanks you BTs 👌🏻✌🏻

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
You guys, the counters are not even marble. NOT EVEN MARBLE!!! I'm feeling totes emosh reading that, can't believe she lives in such squalor. Someone please start a gofundme. #thoughtsandprayers #sobrave #notevenmarble

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I’d say she’s livid she didn’t go to adare this week. Just missing Brian ormond and Robbie Keane. Her and hubs could have been scaling that social ladder she’s desperate for. Making a show of herself yelling at them across the room trying to get them to take pics and put them on their page with a tag. 🤣🤣

The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
How was he ripping kids off ? She got stuff and change from a euro ffs. Does nobody remember doing jumble sales and stuff at their front gate as a kid selling all sorts of shit. Ripped off my hole. Only one ripping people off is that cow. With her cheap Chinese robes with extortionate mark ups to try pretend she is selling or even knows what Luxury is. and Depop of free clothes she’s making money off of. Gtfo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16