Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swigs and Claire Balding. Separted at birth. Just watched her stories for first time and they are so so similar.
Both have to get orders out from the warehouse, love the chats about menstruation, fella loves the golf and both staycationing at same hotel.
Can’t wait to see Swigs luxury version of The hotel. Definitely on same wave length.
OMG swigs ‘real’ face looks busted on that TikTok. Not at all like the grid version.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just had a look back at Twigs stories from this morning, did she really use the words 'massive achievement' to describe the act of washing oneself and making an appointment over the phone? I would love to see her in an actual workplace, she'd know she was alive then!!! Have you ever heard anything more ridiculous.

Her son is going to be eaten alive in September if she keeps up this carry-on, god love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Swigs mentioned that only a couple from his primary will be at the same secondary but they don’t hang out - quite an unusual comment to make.

Flash the cash for Adare Manor and an arm full of tacky ‘designer’ bangles and not send to private school - sounds about right.

Would love the scoop on the former friends. Thankfully loyal neighbour friend still loves Swigs and happy to be used as a prop. Sorry I mean friend.

Michelle looks great in Adare. Swigs treated her like the tea lady on stories when she worked at the Housecoat empire. If WMC Paul’s video of Swigs at Michelle’s Mums birthday night was anything to go by I’d say the Swigs unfollow was a relief.

Michelle seems very ladylike and mannerly and I had also copped that she still follows Swigs.
Really like Michelle she seems lovely & normal & always thought Swigs treated her a bit like a servant🙄

Reactions: 2
“Please god she doesn’t need glasses”

Jesus she’s a mighty knobbead!
Hana having to wear glasses would be a big blow to Swigs.. it might limit her modelling options in her eyes (my daughter wears glasses). I always tap on when Hana is on camera as I find her ‘incredibly’ fake and find that Swigs encourages Hana’s YouTube act.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hana having to wear glasses would be a big blow to Swigs.. it might limit her modelling options in her eyes (my daughter wears glasses). I always tap on when Hana is on camera as I find her ‘incredibly’ fake and find that Swigs encourages Hana’s YouTube act.
I always tap on too

Reactions: 5
I always tap on too
Same. Always have to tap ahead. Mainly because I can’t stand how swigs talks to her. She yells and talks real slow and over pronouncing things like the kid is stupid or something. The thing with the glasses too. It’s that she doesn’t give her kids confidence in themselves the right way. But will make them think they are better than everyone and entitled. You know the type. We’ve all met them in kylies.

Swigs and Claire Balding. Separted at birth. Just watched her stories for first time and they are so so similar.
Both have to get orders out from the warehouse, love the chats about menstruation, fella loves the golf and both staycationing at same hotel.
Can’t wait to see Swigs luxury version of The hotel. Definitely on same wave length.
OMG swigs ‘real’ face looks busted on that TikTok. Not at all like the grid version.
Ah no but Claire is alright. Atleast she lives her own life. Will let you know that good and the bad and isn’t fake. Claire went to Druid and showed you how it is. Tig will go and make out shes in the Hampton and dressed like a two dollar hooker around the lobby hoping to be recognised.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tignam reminds me of the mother of a girl I was neighbours and friends with growing up. Her mother came from a rough area but married money. Everything was for show with the family - new Land Rover every 2/3 years, holidays etc. I used to be jealous as she always had my friend dressed in designer gear whereas my mum spent money on my education and extracirricular activities - she wouldn't have given on to per pressure when it came to the latest fashions. In some ways I'm glad. Anyway, the house was always immaculate, and I remember any time I was over for dinner being terrified of dropping even a crumb on the ground. I could tell even my friend was afraid. Fast forward a few years and her older sister developed an eating disorder. I know there are a lot of factors involved in an illness like this, but when I heard about it I remember thinking back to how much pressure their mum put on them to look good, and I wasn't surprised it happened. Long story short, Tignam reminds me a lot of this woman. I hope nothing like that happens to her little girl, but I think at times she's threading a fine line with the type of example she sets and the values she instills.

Reactions: 11
The photos of the models on the boat 🤣🤣 Their hair is all static and windswept!!

Not quite the vision she envisioned!!!

The latest housecoats are the worst yet and I thought the velour creations were as hideous as they come.

The ‘crappy’ colours look like they were sea sick in sympathy with the poor girls that had to get in the dinghy in a storm.

Cannot wait for the hard sell on them. They would make a supermodel look like a Corpse.

The buck-leaping in the cringeworthy TikTok Video and the big crazy head on her are very reminiscent of the performance in the WMC Paul’s video of her. No wonder Michelle jumped ship from Housecoat Empire.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mother of divine jesus that poor boy is going to be crucifies when he starts 1st year.... how on earth does the husband not stop her. Its actually worrying how damaging her online 'presence' is to both those kids
They by no means should ever be put on camera

My pals with boys in Michaels are mostly Doctors all very hard working self made people. So beyond twigs. Anyhow in secondary school you rarely have that much involvement with parents.
I read someplace that Seif is going to Oatlands. Great school but not fee paying.
My husband went to Andrews and nobody gives a hoot. Mine will be going to the local secondary school. Long way away yet. I can't understand why she wouldn't want to be on the class what's app. Surely you want to know what's going on in your kids school and to get involved

I always tap thru the kids

And

The housecoats

Couldn’t give a flying flute

So glad she labels them #MmbStyle or whatever , makes the tapping easier 🤭🤭🤭

I read someplace that Seif is going to Oatlands. Great school but not fee paying.
My husband went to Andrews and nobody gives a hoot. Mine will be going to the local secondary school. Long way away yet. I can't understand why she wouldn't want to be on the class what's app. Surely you want to know what's going on in your kids school and to get involved
If not going fee paying then definitely only paying the interest on the old credit card.

The non fee paying schools in her area are all really good but not in keeping with her living the dream fantasy on IG.

Did baby daddy’s older boys go to Rock ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.