Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eating a smelly take away in the freshly made bed - thats as classy as it gets in Casa Swigs 🤢. And btw Swigs half the country has Dunnes Stores bedding but not many could make them look like they belong in an ‘old folks home’ 😝😝

Reactions: 1
Conversation at valet

Swigs: Hi guys. Do you know who I am?
Valet guy: Eh no

S: Right well I have this inKKredibly curated insta page where all these fuckers do whatever I say.....
V: Eh okaaay

S: Soooo yeah you guys need to scrub my top of the range jeep, watch out for the sick on the dashboard I got food poisoning from this restaurant where the counters were cheapo laminate so I caught some sort of bug but don’t worry my hubby will be suing them. Anyway yeah I’ll head on up to the vanilla pod where me and my kids will eat our 7th custom made pizza of the week because I’m way too important and busy to cook, and my kids will ignore me with their headphones on.
V: Eh no thanks you’re alright

S: Shur Gowan yill get loadsa business from these fuckers (Tullamore Swigs slips out)
V: Ok then (sick of listening)
S: InKKredible guys you subsequently won’t be sorry ✌🏻✌🏻
I'll go be ye a free housecoat? 😂

Oh wait do we have to wear masks!???? What. I never knew that???? I thought it was ok to not wear them in small shops.....why? because small shop people can’t contract Covid???

Jesus her lack of awareness is MIND BOGGLING

I have a tip for you Swigs. Stop bringing your kids to shops unnecessarily THAT will cure your mask problem

Reactions: 10
Wonder is she’s back on the Snake Oil this morning to reboot the short lived health kick?

Oonagh must be TRILLED with her. First she made a balls of applying the fake tan she was paid to Post and now she’s puking her ring up whilst being a health goddess.

Swigs for Proper 12 Ambassador - if the cap fits 🥳🥳🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So it took a surgeon to explain to the fella the importance of wearing a mask at all times, he then must have dumbed it down for her to compute it and then she feels the need to tell her audience 🙄
Must be great to be pals with intellectuals 🤭
I’m sure she wasn’t wearing a mask when she was gargled at the weekend !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes some ‘High up in their position’ Doctors told her sugar daddy that Covid is highly contagious. WTAF. Is she really this dumb ?

Doesn’t social distance with neighbour friend, instascam colleagues, parents or the girls who pack her gifted housecoats. The woman is a prize fool.

Thankfully she knows a man - who played golf with 18 or 19 doctors (free Botox anyone) - who told the man - who then told Swigs (5 months later than the rest of the world) that Covid is a highly contagious, deadly disease and we all need to take responsibility for our actions to prevent its spread.

Stay home you silly, vacuous dose and skip the medical lecture.

Reactions: 18
Yes some ‘High up in their position’ Doctors told her sugar daddy that Covid is highly contagious. WTAF. Is she really this dumb ?

Doesn’t social distance with neighbour friend, instascam colleagues, parents or the girls who pack her gifted housecoats. The woman is a prize fool.

Thankfully she knows a man - who played golf with 18 or 19 doctors (free Botox anyone) - who told the man - who then told Swigs (5 months later than the rest of the world) that Covid is a highly contagious, deadly disease and we all need to take responsibility for our actions to prevent its spread.

Stay home you silly, vacuous dose and skip the medical lecture.
She actually thinks she is ahead of the game with her little PSA !
During lockdown she was out to the shops nearly daily and so was the fella..dopes the pair of them

Reactions: 3
Laughing my head off at her stating that she found it hard to breathe in the masks that she's giving away with her housecoats and that she might go back to the cheap disposable ones instead😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Laughing my head off at her stating that she found it hard to breathe in the masks that she's giving away with her housecoats and that she might go back to the cheap disposable ones instead😂😂
Same ! That’s why she’s giving them away to the peasants.
It’s been a hard morning for her, lost earring that wasn’t cheap you know !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another disposable item to join the Rolex and Seifs (very expensive) watch in jewellery heavens. Shur she doesn’t need to look after her stuff S.Daddy will just bank roll her another pair tomorrow.

And I for one am so glad to hear her speech this morning. I had never heard of this Covid and mask wearing business. I think it’s because I don’t know any “high in their position doctors” What a relief I tuned in

• Haha
What was Azhar doing with those doctors? What has selling clothes got to do with doctors? It didn't sound like they were his friends.

I AM SOOOOOO GLAD that Tiggy & Azhar have enlightened us all with their profound medical knowledge.
I had zero clue that Covid was airborne despite being tuned in to the news, social media, etc for the past 5mths. Must have missed that part along the way. :cautious: And the advice on face masks. Well, colour me converted.

As for tips on how to keep her kids safe - stay out of f**king DTC and restaurants every single goddam day maybe???
Perhaps take them to the beach or park or up a mountain for some fresh air rather than dragging them around endless shops & eateries.
Just an idea. :rolleyes: But sure what would I know being nothing but a mere peasant.
#givemefuckingstrength

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Challenge accepted
#women supporting women
Things to teach my daughter

Girl code 101 - don’t hook up with a married man who has lots of very very young children. The wife doesn’t usually feel supported by the ‘other’ woman!

The End

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There you have it folks, straight from the high up doctors - the airborne particles are in the air!!! 😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she talking about the tiny Maria tash earring. The tiny stud she wears? How much does she think it costs lol. She didn’t pay for it. But surely she knows it’s not expensive. Wtf 🤣🤣. I mean maybe expensive compared to her usual cheap jewelry she wears all the time. But still not expensive at all.

Reactions: 2
Is she talking about the tiny Maria tash earring. The tiny stud she wears? How much does she think it costs lol. She didn’t pay for it. But surely she knows it’s not expensive. Wtf 🤣🤣. I mean maybe expensive compared to her usual cheap jewelry she wears all the time. But still not expensive at all.
Might have to do that thing she doesn’t like for sugar daddy to get new one 🤢

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.