Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness my big ugly fridge is showing 😆 hopefully that doesn't make me gaudy. Maybe I should change my kitchen to a modern, streamlined one 🤗
Mine is showing too but to be honest you would barely know it's a fridge due to the enormous amount of kids crap on it !!! 😂

Reactions: 1
In fairness my big ugly fridge is showing 😆 hopefully that doesn't make me gaudy. Maybe I should change my kitchen to a modern, streamlined one 🤗

Yea I sound like a knob 👋🏻 but she keeps mentioning her amazing sense of style and incredible taste etc so I imagine she wouldnt go for what regular people have

Will be back in a minute girls, tigs doing some cookery content on how to boil an egg!

Reactions: 2
Dear Neighbours

I’ll be out of this ‘trailer park’ as soon as Babydaddy will let me coz it’s not good enough for us and we’re better than the rest of you peasants.

What must her one true neighbour friend think of that ? There’s another IG neighbour who loves to show her Interiors (and is a pal of Rosanna Davison) and she gets a pat on the head from Swigs every now and then, did I mention she’s a pal of Rosanna Davison 😆😆

Well Ladies just so you know you’ve all been well and truly sh*t on by Lady Swigs and her latest PowerCity purchase.

Must be mortifying to have Lady Swigs looking down her nose at you ☹☹

Is Babydaddy your ‘forever’ cash machine Swigs ?

I have been falling around the place laughing since watching her last stories 🤣🤣

HER LEGS!!!!!!!!! They look completely different to her curated legs!!!!!!!

If she was posting those legs and that face everyday she wouldn’t be getting a barrage of compliments because they look like everyone else’s🤣🤣

Oh god swigs I genuinely feel so sorry for you. Your insecurities beam out through the camera 😞😞

Legs look like two ham hocks. Please show us pics of the old leg tattoo Swigs ?

Fendi vibes - nope they’re Babydaddy’s plastic flip flops. Slide your ham hocks into them Swigs and feel the quality.

She’s so much like Jordan this morning that I cannot understand how she is so conceited.

Posting lick ass praise of her honesty - 💯 percent fake more like.

Has she told any of you neighbour peasants where her ‘forever home’ will be ?

The rudeness is incomprehensible. Mind you I have read Mama June’s FB posts 🤢🤢

Swigs and Mama June for a wine live together - Vote now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s flat out messaging herself about how honest she is!!

She’ll need a lie down after that

• Haha
She is such a knacker. Cheap plywood, not forever. She comes from the roughest estate in her town and could end up back there. She should not be so bloody insulting to her neighbours. Swigs - you seem to have one mate your neighbour I quit insulting her if I were you. She is the most odious of individuals.

And who the duck says I have long skinny legs. Has she actually seen the photos she has taken. Delusional.

Reactions: 10
The Fendi inspired shoes this morning reminded me of this story very old goes back to 2004 but iclothing is certainly not a quality brand.. appreciate nothing to do with Swigs
2710BE3F-86AE-4C7B-B098-B0D3362A681D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saw that alright. There’s a few published tax settlements as well. Tax is for you peasants coz we need to pay for our ‘forever’ home.

It’s not even Marble...she has to be trolling because she seriously couldn’t come out with that and be serious.

Forever home..when’s she planning on the forever home ? Into her 50’s

Varicose veins....no they’re just veins not varicose ones, pronounced ones but that’s it !

Reactions: 2
She is such a knacker. Cheap plywood, not forever. She comes from the roughest estate in her town and could end up back there. She should not be so bloody insulting to her neighbours. Swigs - you seem to have one mate your neighbour I quit insulting her if I were you. She is the most odious of individuals.

And who the duck says I have long skinny legs. Has she actually seen the photos she has taken. Delusional.

Hi I am HERE for this ☕

Please tell more about her estate

Rough you say, how so?

Do her family live there?

Any juice there?

How did she reach the dizzy heights of carrickmines?

azhar used to run that shop Japan I think!
In the 90’s..Remember? Tiny cheap clothes?

• Haha
You guys, the counters are not even marble. NOT EVEN MARBLE!!! I'm feeling totes emosh reading that, can't believe she lives in such squalor. Someone please start a gofundme. #thoughtsandprayers #sobrave #notevenmarble

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s back to eating breakfast, lunch and dinner out of restaurants.

Remember at the start of lockdown she nearly died coz she’s never had to feed her kids. Waiters usually just bring it to them. Such a hard adjustment for poor ol Swigs

Reactions: 6
It’s not even Marble...she has to be trolling because she seriously couldn’t come out with that and be serious.

Forever home..when’s she planning on the forever home ? Into her 50’s

Varicose veins....no they’re just veins not varicose ones, pronounced ones but that’s it !
Theyd never get a mortgage now sure hes way older than her she may move out to Dubai to leg it from revenue

You guys, the counters are not even marble. NOT EVEN MARBLE!!! I'm feeling totes emosh reading that, can't believe she lives in such squalor. Someone please start a gofundme. #thoughtsandprayers #sobrave #notevenmarble
Do they own or rent

I have just caught up on the latest from our Twigs. Where do I even start...

The marble comment 🙄 the legs, THE COMMENT FROM AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER TELLING HER SHE'S AN INSPIRATION TO WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD! Clearly messaging herself. Putting up her son's tiktok handle...like, why would grown, mostly middle-aged women (who are her only demographic) want to follow the tiktok account of a CHILD??? It boggles the mind. She truely think she's the most influential woman in Ireland. Twigs, you have 40k followers. I've seen pets with bigger followings!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have just caught up on the latest from our Twigs. Where do I even start...

The marble comment 🙄 the legs, THE COMMENT FROM AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER TELLING HER SHE'S AN INSPIRATION TO WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD! Clearly messaging herself. Putting up her son's tiktok handle...like, why would grown, mostly middle-aged women (who are her only demographic) want to follow the tiktok account of a CHILD??? It boggles the mind. She truely think she's the most influential woman in Ireland. Twigs, you have 40k followers. I've seen pets with bigger followings!

I would be classed as in her demographic

Kids, job -disposable income
I’m younger and in Fairness my legs are better
In fact They’re incredible !
Subsequently -my legs are stunning!
(Imagine talking like this ‘on camera’ about yourself !!!!!! 🤢 )

But let me tell you.. I have ZERO interest in either her Daughters tantrums, forced smyths reviews , her sons gaming habit and especially not in the underage tiktok account of her 12 year old child #eyeroll

• Haha
I would be classed as in her demographic

Kids, job -disposable income
I’m younger and in Fairness my legs are better
In fact They’re incredible !
Subsequently -my legs are stunning!
(Imagine talking like this ‘on camera’ about yourself !!!!!! 🤢 )

But let me tell you.. I have ZERO interest in either her Daughters tantrums, forced smyths reviews , her sons gaming habit and especially not in the underage tiktok account of her 12 year old child #eyeroll
She is so conceited it's ugly 🤢

I really feel so sorry for her children. No privacy, being paraded around Dundrum. Does she not realise there are predators on the internet and she is leaving her children very vulnerable. No one, not one of her followers has any business following an underage boy on tiktok, why would she ever think sharing those details is appropriate??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.