Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melissa, you absolute bleeping witch! How dare she refer to somebody’s child to thousands of people on social media. Just because she exploits her own children for cheap content, she has no right to do it to anybody else’s! An adult publicly bullying a child -she has really boiled my piss with this! Nasty, nasty lowlife, absolute shame on her! 😡😡😡

The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
And you can f**k off too! 😡😡

Reactions: 10
The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
Melissa, you absolute bleeping witch! How dare she refer to somebody’s child to thousands of people on social media. Just because she exploits her own children for cheap content, she has no right to do it to anybody else’s! An adult publicly bullying a child -she has really boiled my piss with this! Nasty, nasty lowlife, absolute shame on her! 😡😡😡

And you can f**k off too! 😡😡
But its OK for an adult to rip people off by selling cheap polyester gowns for god only knows what mark up! I say good on the kid and I hope he gets his I pad 😜

Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s livid she didn’t go to adare this week. Just missing Brian ormond and Robbie Keane. Her and hubs could have been scaling that social ladder she’s desperate for. Making a show of herself yelling at them across the room trying to get them to take pics and put them on their page with a tag. 🤣🤣

How was he ripping kids off ? She got stuff and change from a euro ffs. Does nobody remember doing jumble sales and stuff at their front gate as a kid selling all sorts of tit. Ripped off my hole. Only one ripping people off is that cow. With her cheap Chinese robes with extortionate mark ups to try pretend she is selling or even knows what Luxury is. and Depop of free clothes she’s making money off of. Gtfo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Tell me, I've seen a few posts about Mama June, does she have a social presence or has Swiggs locked her down. Am intrigued as to the history as I think I've missed something entertaining 🤥

Reactions: 5
Cuntish comments about the child trying to make money to buy an iPad. As if her own robes don’t cost $5 to make and she’s pocketing profit selling them at ridiculously inflated prices.
They’re polyester for duck’s sake.
& possibly made in some sweatshop by some poor individuals for a few cents a day. I’d love to know just how ethical those over priced ‘designer’ dressing gowns are. She’s really a vile, narcissistic, self absorbed, not very bright, sanctimonious individual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Absolutely horrible how she was making them faces and belittling the child for trying to save for an iPad! She’s really shown her true colours there! Thought that was awful if that was my child and I saw those stories I’d be absolutely raging!!
Fuming... sent her a dm.. let's see does she reply... horrible horrible witch she is .. questioning the child is it for charity.... omg she boils my blood 😡😡😡😡😡

Wow... your ma really should of swallowed you hun x

Reactions: 5
Lowest of the low talking about that child like that !
Imagine if someone came on Instagram talking about her children like that! She’s something else... she has all the despicable qualities a person can have.

Reactions: 13
Imagine if someone came on Instagram talking about her children like that! She’s something else... she has all the despicable qualities a person can have.
Exactly, no kindness or understanding of others at all.

Reactions: 7
OMG Swigs cannot see the irony of posting about a young girl who is donating her hair to charity when she has a mindless fascination with attaching the hair of exploited children from third world countries onto her own head.

With any luck she will bring Mama June up from the family seat in the midlands for a wine appreciation chugging fest in Casa Swigs. They would be sensational together.

Mama June has a way with words and language online that would make even Lady Swigs blush.

Sometimes Swigs has to remove MJ’s comments from her posts !

MJ just loves chatting with Swigs disciples on stories when she’s allowed to visit and has an unforgettable charm and style - particularly her fondness for jamming rings on most fingers which Swigs emulates in the necklace category.

If you’ve ever seen Mama June with Swigs on IG it would help you to understand and appreciate the pedigree of Lady Swigs - sophisticated purveyor of cheap nylon housecoats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A 10 year old ripping off children in a playground selling sweets to raise money for something he wanted! Are ye mad? Sounds like a kids who's parents taught him to use his initiative and work to get what you want in life!!!

I just think it's hilarious how the greediest and most selfish instagrammers are also the first ones to criticize everyone else! I don't know if it's stupidity or just total absorption in their own selves that they can't actually see the hypocrisy is what they say.

Reactions: 11
Poor kid :( it’s no secret where she lives and imagine that child’s mother sees this? She got 2 lollys and 5 marble for less than a euro how’s that ripping off? God she’s an awful gowl.

No wonder she has no real friends the miserable, condescending witch.

Reactions: 13
So I also grew up in a quite rough council estate like swigs (not in Offaly). From a young age where my mum couldn’t afford things and I always was told no I became determined to become successful/to get to a position where I didn’t have to say no to my kids. So instead of the way swigs did it by “marrying” a rich man I achieved this myself. I studied my ass off, went to university, did very well. I now have a great very demanding job in finance where I earn around 170k a year. I work my ass off, extremely long days, 70 hour weeks not being exhausted from packing a few boxes sending out freebies and walking round DTC. She wouldn’t know what hard work was it slapped her in the face. I have a better handbag collection, I stay in adare manor, fly business class, nice car etc HOWEVER, I would never brag about this, or feel the need to put my Chanel bag on the table for a photo or belittle other people who cannot afford things that I can. I’m 32 have no kids and a lot of disposable income - I am her and the other instascammers target market. I would NEVER buy anything they re-sell from Ali express, or “recommend” etc! She should be ashamed of the way she carries on, she hasn’t worked for anything she has and yet she looks down her nose at people. She’s disgusting. A little humility would go a long way and the way she spoke about that kid was disgraceful. Just because her kids ask and they get doesn’t mean every parent can afford to do this, I would be proud of that kid if he was mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her ostentatious display of (fake) wealth is vulgar and crass. And that's what she is, vulgar and crass.
As for kid making a few pennies - that's capitalism Twiggy, which is precisely what you do flogging your tacky ali express robes at grossly inflated prices🙄

Reactions: 8
My dm wont go through to her as it says she doesnt accept new message requests.. ugh...

I couldn't even watch all her story it annoyed me that much... if I was that childs mother and seen tigs story.. I'd knock at her door and be having words... shes disgusting... horrible attitude to have

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.