Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she did not consider getting tested, she is always out and about and has had so many chances to be in contact with someone with the virus. There was no social distancing when she met her sister the other day. Why are people so stupid.

I totally agree. She’s been in DTC almost every day, got her nails done numerous times, eye lashes etc etc - all “essential” items 🙄

Reactions: 4
She has no idea what’s going on. Lecturing us on wearing masks when she had her hair stylist in her house before the salons opened, without a mask on, imparting second had info from her partners “High up doctor” friends... Take your own advice and be responsible!!! I’ll stick the HSE & WHO guidelines. Thanks 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
I find it a little funny that you say that on Tattle, a site where we are calling out people for doing things they shouldn’t be doing.
The things I know of does make this person a bad person in most people’s minds. I would never call them out online over it.
I’m out for breakfast with that friend now and she used to go to a salon in Tullamore called Harper beside Digans.
I don’t think there is a salon called that in Tullamore. Never heard of it.

I find it a little funny that you say that on Tattle, a site where we are calling out people for doing things they shouldn’t be doing.
The things I know of does make this person a bad person in most people’s minds. I would never call them out online over it.
I’m out for breakfast with that friend now and she used to go to a salon in Tullamore called Harper beside Digans.
Also it’s not that funny 🤷‍♀️ it’s simple as I said everyone can have an opinion. You have something against her I don’t lol.

Reactions: 1
La ROCK posay

Jesus be needing a new box of tissues for all that weeping

Also that fabulous looking cordless hoover is 729€ gals

729€ as a press drop
More tissues for Jaysis! 😫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh god when she mentioned oranges I was hoping we weren’t going to be subjected to watching her eat them with that mouth. No Covid is going to stop her trip this week she’s grand now sure. And imagine azhar can pack his own bag. Well OMG he deserves a bj for that. Big boy. Of course he can Pack his own bag he’s used to it. The young ones eyes are inkkkkredable of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get why if she has ANY symptoms at all she wouldn't take it seriously, just because no temp. They have said its not exclusive to have a temp, its common, but not always the case. I read this earlier from Dr Ronan Glynn: " Dr Glynn confirmed that a recent survey indicated that "the vast majority" of people who have contacted GPs because they fear they might have Covid-19 have not been isolating while their symptoms have been present.

These symptoms can include a cough, a fever, shortness of breath or the loss of taste, smell and appetite.

"The importance of isolating as soon as you have any flu-like symptoms cannot be overstated," Dr Glynn warned."...
So she has a loss of appetite, and sore throat and fatigue.. yet it wouldnt dawn on her to isolate, definitely not be around in public here there and everywhere, but at the very least give the GP a buzz to check and get a test if needed.. Results are back in 48hrs.. its mind blowing... and this attitude is why numbers are creeping up every day...

Reactions: 9
I don't get why if she has ANY symptoms at all she wouldn't take it seriously, just because no temp. They have said its not exclusive to have a temp, its common, but not always the case. I read this earlier from Dr Ronan Glynn: " Dr Glynn confirmed that a recent survey indicated that "the vast majority" of people who have contacted GPs because they fear they might have Covid-19 have not been isolating while their symptoms have been present.

These symptoms can include a cough, a fever, shortness of breath or the loss of taste, smell and appetite.

"The importance of isolating as soon as you have any flu-like symptoms cannot be overstated," Dr Glynn warned."...
So she has a loss of appetite, and sore throat and fatigue.. yet it wouldnt dawn on her to isolate, definitely not be around in public here there and everywhere, but at the very least give the GP a buzz to check and get a test if needed.. Results are back in 48hrs.. its mind blowing... and this attitude is why numbers are creeping up every day...
Because she’s a selfish ashole, Who doesn’t want to risk her adare trip this weekend. Somebody should alert the staff there she’s on the way after being sick with symptoms. Maybe they’ll revoke azhars golf membership ana she won’t get cheap rooms anymore. She’ll be back to the k club.

Because she’s a selfish ashole, Who doesn’t want to risk her adare trip this weekend. Somebody should alert the staff there she’s on the way after being sick with symptoms. Maybe they’ll revoke azhars golf membership ana she won’t get cheap rooms anymore. She’ll be back to the k club.
Also will her and her kids be wearing masks around adare. While she sits around the common areas etc. Does she wear them at all really ? Her kids ?

Reactions: 7
La ROCK posay

Jesus be needing a new box of tissues for all that weeping

Also that fabulous looking cordless hoover is 729€ gals

729€ as a press drop
More tissues for Jaysis! 😫
aw this made me lol 😂

I cant watch her anymore... did she really pronounce it la rock ?👀👀😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sad that I notice this 🤣, but I think she’s had the nails done again

Reactions: 1
I’m going to adare manor in the morning until Monday. The thoughts of even potentially seeing her are upsetting 🤬

Reactions: 12
This hoover is inKKreDDible, it came flat packed but I made it so I’m inKKreDDible. It has in fact got a handle which is inKKreDDible. It comes with two batteries for my maid to hoover non stop every day, that’s inKKreDDible. It hoovers dust out of your carpet..,.inKKreDDible. And also bonus feature - it sucked up all of my manky stenos if you look closely you can see them, how inKKreDDible. My maid thanks you BTs 👌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her other vacuum must be tit if it left all that dirt behind. Also does she really vacuum every day? She usually documents every tiny bit of housework she does plus the inevitable lie down afterwards, I haven't seen her vacuum regularly.

Reactions: 9
I’m going to adare manor in the morning until Monday. The thoughts of even potentially seeing her are upsetting 🤬
You’re off the hook. She said she’s going to mayo on Sunday for a while and then onto Adare after that!!

Where in Mayo do we think she’ll grace with her presence? Ashford Castle perhaps?Has to be somewhere instagram worthy!!!

Reactions: 2
You’re off the hook. She said she’s going to mayo on Sunday for a while and then onto Adare after that!!

Where in Mayo do we think she’ll grace with her presence? Ashford Castle perhaps?Has to be somewhere instagram worthy!!!
Well it does have a golf course sooooo

I’m curious to know if she knows any other word besides inKKreDDible 🤷‍♀️ Her vocabulary seems very limited.

I suppose it could be turned into a drinking game every time she says ‘inKKreDDible‘ one takes a shot... one would be quite jarred 🤪
at the end of the day!

Reactions: 4
La rock Posay😂😂😂😂
What I think is so funny and tigs is not alone in this, the chronic fatigue that some of these guys get when packing for a few nights in luxurious hotels! I have been to these hotels and I know how you get treated in comparison to normal hotels but the way these guys go on you would think they had a week of camping in Ireland on front of them!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.