Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s eid today, is her “partner” away spending the day with his wife and family?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry fuckers, got stuck in ‘meetings’ 🤣🤣🤣 Who is she having a meeting with?!
Anyone else think the little neighbour has better business acumen than our Swiggy?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t like how she was sneering at him selling stuff to buy an iPad. Fair play to the young fella !!
He should have asked her is she selling her house coats for charity???????????

Well are you Swigs?????

Fair play to that kid. Works for his iPad instead of yours who are handed them on a golden platter.

SNOB

Reactions: 17
Who knew having a first aid box in the house would be so handy ?! Wonder did her doctor pals tell her to get one 🙄
Sale of works wouldn’t happen in her forever home, she needs to move quick smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely horrible how she was making them faces and belittling the child for trying to save for an iPad! She’s really shown her true colours there! Thought that was awful if that was my child and I saw those stories I’d be absolutely raging!!

Reactions: 12
Absolutely horrible how she was making them faces and belittling the child for trying to save for an iPad! She’s really shown her true colours there! Thought that was awful if that was my child and I saw those stories I’d be absolutely raging!!
I'm actually bleeping raging. I'm sorry now, good on that little boy trying to save towards it, one man's trash is another man's treasure so they say. The sneer of her, you can guarantee she would be posting and raving if it was one of her own!! I'm fuming

God she is a cretin! She sells her castoffs on depop to buy a car (not for charity) and she has the gall to sneer at a child saving up for an iPad?! What a horrible, horrible woman.

Also there was literally one hour between her posting about giving a tour around her office and then saying she got caught up in meetings. That's meetings, plural. Sure, Jan. Checking your order status on Ali Express doesn't constitute a meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow. Came on to say the same thing, what an absolute witch the way she’s sneering that child. A fuckin cow is all she is now. Showing her true colours there. I wonder if any of her fucker followers that actually like her or the other insta huns watched that now and saw who she really is. A prick. Seriously even her fake husbands money can’t buy her class. She’ll read these now and try spin it. Thinking of her New angle while getting drunk during the middle of the day again.
and maybe she should look at how she raises her own kids. Recording the young one prancing around at least that other kid is doing something with himself and his parents are teaching him the value of money. And she sells all her secondhand cheap crap on Depop they she probably got for free. Gtfo. Suppose she’ll pretend she gives that money to charity. You know all the charity she does behind the scenes and doesn’t talk about. Only charity going on there is an ould raffle for a stay in a golf resort the husband bids on at an event. And they get something out of it and it can be a tax write off. She’s a loser.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow. Came on to say the same thing, what an absolute witch the way she’s sneering that child. A fuckin cow is all she is now. Showing her true colours there. I wonder if any of her fucker followers that actually like her or the other insta huns watched that now and saw who she really is. A prick. Seriously even her fake husbands money can’t buy her class. She’ll read these now and try spin it. Thinking of her New angle while getting drunk during the middle of the day again.
and maybe she should look at how she raises her own kids. Recording the young one prancing around at least that other kid is doing something with himself and his parents are teaching him the value of money. And she sells all her secondhand cheap crap on Depop they she probably got for free. Gtfo. Suppose she’ll pretend she gives that money to charity. You know all the charity she does behind the scenes and doesn’t talk about. Only charity going on there is an ould raffle for a stay in a golf resort the husband bids on at an event. And they get something out of it and it can be a tax write off. She’s a loser.
Exactly!! I sent her a message and she saw it but no reply 🙄..I forgot about the Depop for her dads car. Its just appalling to call a child out like that. I've never sent a message to anyone calling out for anything but that I did. The audacity of it !

Reactions: 9
Exactly!! I sent her a message and she saw it but no reply 🙄..I forgot about the Depop for her dads car. Its just appalling to call a child out like that. I've never sent a message to anyone calling out for anything but that I did. The audacity of it !
Good on ya !

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 2
I remember one time probably about 2 years ago on Snapchat. She done a Q&A. Herself and the fella were going somewhere on a road trip. Someone asked why she didn't show Azhir on her stories, her answer was that he finds it all a bit childish 🤣🤣🤣. Then someone asked her what kind of car she drives - her answer was that she won't say as she doesn't like to brag 🙈🙈🙈

I remember one time probably about 2 years ago on Snapchat. She done a Q&A. Herself and the fella were going somewhere on a road trip. Someone asked why she didn't show Azhir on her stories, her answer was that he finds it all a bit childish 🤣🤣🤣. Then someone asked her what kind of car she drives - her answer was that she won't say as she doesn't like to brag 🙈🙈🙈
I remember the car thing. And she said I won’t say as she didn’t want to brag but il just say it’s a very nice car and she’s blessed. It was a discovery. She would call it a Range Rover which it is not. It’s a Land Rover and is the cheapest car they have. Also I remember at the time thinking she didn’t get asked that at all she just wanted to brag. But sorry tig it’s not a Range Rover. Lol.

Reactions: 3
Making fun of a child on her social media, what an absolute bleep. I hope that boy's mother sees and goes over to give her a wallop in that pronounced jaw. Whatever bit of respect I had for her is oficially gone now

• Heart
The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Have you every noticed that when one of the lower profile IG sycophants credit Swigs for recommending a ‘Reality’ show or some crappy pair of flip flops from I clothing that they can’t believe they’re uttering her stupid Tignam moniker and always sound embarrassed as they spit it out 😂😂😂

Slagging of neighbour kids for ‘content’ marks an all time low and we’re talking about the woman who called her followers f**kers.

She makes brain donors look clever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Cuntish comments about the child trying to make money to buy an iPad. As if her own robes don’t cost $5 to make and she’s pocketing profit selling them at ridiculously inflated prices.
They’re polyester for duck’s sake.

Reactions: 6
The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
Hi “new member” is it you swigs? Have you had a few glasses of the CHANEL wine??
Don’t think Hana was ripped off she got two drumsticks some marbles and had change left over from a €1 coin for god sake!
Now off cuts from i clothing reject material made into housecoats that’s the rip off! And not for a charity either 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.