Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine pippa referring to herself in anyway as dreamy. She’d never come out with such shite.

That’s exactly what she’s like. Common and loud. Yelling around the place after a few drinks. Telling other Instagrammers to put her on their page and tag her. I’ve heard and seen it.
Youve seen Lady Tiggy out & about? Please spill...

Reactions: 2
Food poisoning pahahahahahahahahaha Have been to isabelles a few times and standards are great.

More like the 20 gins you guzzled. Very unfair to say that after mentioning and tagging the restaurant

Reactions: 16
Food poisoning??? I thought she was trying to be honest and real, obviously that’s all been forgotten.. Just say you were hungover instead of blaming the restaurant!

Ordering in sure treat yourself you managed to melt chocolate and trow rice krispies in a bowl you deserve it 🤔 she is actually so lazy I feel like she always in bed and kids are left to entertain themselves with playstation and her over priced dolls I know when my kids are busy or get there screen time I get floors mopped or dinner started god knows I wouldnt get time to lie in bed 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ordering in sure treat yourself you managed to melt chocolate and trow rice krispies in a bowl you deserve it 🤔 she is actually so lazy I feel like she always in bed and kids are left to entertain themselves with playstation and her over priced dolls I know when my kids are busy or get there screen time I get floors mopped or dinner started god knows I wouldnt get time to lie in bed 🤔
Eh sorry she made the bed, that is a mammoth task for tiggy. She is so so in need of a lie down after that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pmsl. She must have been tit faced and clearly not drinking Chanel. It’s called alcohol poisoning Swigs. Stick to drinking in your self professed crappy kitchen looking down your nose at your neighbours.

Hope the restaurant doesn’t take issue with the public shaming by Swigs. I feel a duty to inform them !

Reactions: 3
Why would you leave the reg of your car up when you value your privacy so much 🙄
That wasn’t her car but totally agree. She gives out so much info that makes her house very identifiable.

I wouldn’t sleep at night knowing countless people know my business.

But that’s just me. I think she thinks she is a Kardashian and wants people stopping her in the street 🤢

Pmsl. She must have been tit faced and clearly not drinking Chanel. It’s called alcohol poisoning Swigs. Stick to drinking in your self professed crappy kitchen looking down your nose at your neighbours.

Hope the restaurant doesn’t take issue with the public shaming by Swigs. I feel a duty to inform them !
It’s soo funny. Yeh a two day hangover. I’d say she got a little over excited to be our with actual people. Wonder if az got lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thats not hers... which makes it worse
Oh is it not ? That’s way worse 🙄

Her excuse for her hangover is like something I told me Mam when I was younger...No Mam I had a couple of drinks and food on the way home so it deffo was the Food !
Your fooling no one !

• Haha
Oh is it not ? That’s way worse 🙄

Her excuse for her hangover is like something I told me Mam when I was younger...No Mam I had a couple of drinks and food on the way home so it deffo was the Food !
Your fooling no one !
That’s probably what she has to tell the husband. I’d say he’s disgusted she came home like that

The older you get th harder the hangover. Though my hubbie loves a merry me after a night out with the girls.

Conversation at valet

Swigs: Hi guys. Do you know who I am?
Valet guy: Eh no

S: Right well I have this inKKredibly curated insta page where all these fuckers do whatever I say.....
V: Eh okaaay

S: Soooo yeah you guys need to scrub my top of the range jeep, watch out for the sick on the dashboard I got food poisoning from this restaurant where the counters were cheapo laminate so I caught some sort of bug but don’t worry my hubby will be suing them. Anyway yeah I’ll head on up to the vanilla pod where me and my kids will eat our 7th custom made pizza of the week because I’m way too important and busy to cook, and my kids will ignore me with their headphones on.
V: Eh no thanks you’re alright

S: Shur Gowan yill get loadsa business from these fuckers (Tullamore Swigs slips out)
V: Ok then (sick of listening)
S: InKKredible guys you subsequently won’t be sorry ✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Conversation at valet

Swigs: Hi guys. Do you know who I am?
Valet guy: Eh no

S: Right well I have this inKKredibly curated insta page where all these fuckers do whatever I say.....
V: Eh okaaay

S: Soooo yeah you guys need to scrub my top of the range jeep, watch out for the sick on the dashboard I got food poisoning from this restaurant where the counters were cheapo laminate so I caught some sort of bug but don’t worry my hubby will be suing them. Anyway yeah I’ll head on up to the vanilla pod where me and my kids will eat our 7th custom made pizza of the week because I’m way too important and busy to cook, and my kids will ignore me with their headphones on.
V: Eh no thanks you’re alright

S: Shur Gowan yill get loadsa business from these fuckers (Tullamore Swigs slips out)
V: Ok then (sick of listening)
S: InKKredible guys you subsequently won’t be sorry ✌🏻✌🏻
I scared the sleeping cat on my knee with the giggles I got from this. Spot on 😂😂😂👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.