Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the Ireland AM fb page are worth a look.
Obviously they are not Tigs target market for flogging her polyester house coats and bed jackets to.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Obviously they are not Tigs target market for flogging her polyester house coats and bed jackets to.
Polyester House Coats I’m dying here 😂😂😂
The Hack of them, I accidentally watched that shite Ireland AM this morning and your woman was raving about the “Influencer/Style Queen” Mellissa/Tign@m
Its the pits 😆

Reactions: 4
Just read them!!! 🤣 She won’t like that but she’s bound to say it’s trolls!

Reactions: 5
Howling here !! The comments are gas on the ireland am page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Howling here !! The comments are gas on the ireland am page 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Usually lurk! I used to really like tignam and still love her style but past year something has changed she has become more about the materialistic things and showing too much of her kids which I really dislike about bloggers.
Re the Ireland am slot god there's not one good comment and it's not trolling, people are commenting with their personal profiles with what they really think about the price of them for what they are, and the fact we are in the middle of a pandemic so most people wouldn't have the money to spend on them. I've always liked the look of the robes but would never buy them but I think also the photos on Ireland am didn't do them justice at all, maybe no filter this time.... Interesting to see what she says about the feedback, maybe some food for thought for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Going on the comments on the Ireland am page I don't think she is gonna make a fortune on that segment

Reactions: 1
I cant find it. Can you link it? Thanks

I tried linking it, but not sure how. I just typed in Ireland am’s posts and the picture of today’s fashion slot came up, I then clicked on link underneath that

Reactions: 1
And the one person saying “you pay for quality, they’re luxurious....” - they’re 100% polyester. Hardly luxurious. Penneys are the same!

Reactions: 5
And the one person saying “you pay for quality, they’re luxurious....” - they’re 100% polyester. Hardly luxurious. Penneys are the same!
Shes the only one sticking up for them in other comments too. Maybe she works for her or is related.

Reactions: 2
Oh God comments are so funny... agree the pictures Ireland AM posted are obviously unfiltered.... in a way it makes be happy not reading bad comments but just further proof of the amount of crap is pushed on you on Instragram and how these instragramers are just glorified sales people.. but it all has a glossy coat and wrapped in a big bow...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.