Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FF1A1C81-728A-48DC-B904-A44B8281189B.jpeg
I
Any symptom? Maybe Tigs needs a chat from a high up doctor! Cannot believe she went to the opticians, beauticians and shops all whilst complaining about her multiple symptoms!!
I wonder is any of the staff from the hotels she’s going to watching her stories!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 204351I
Any symptom? Maybe Tigs needs a chat from a high up doctor! Cannot believe she went to the opticians, beauticians and shops all whilst complaining about her multiple symptoms!!
I wonder is any of the staff from the hotels she’s going to watching her stories!!
I really hope they do and boot her out of the hotel. She is beyond clueless.

Reactions: 4
It’s really frustrating to see such carelessness. A high number of the cases in one of the clusters in Offaly were a symptomatic.. It goes to show that if you have symptoms you really have a duty to get it checked. Questionnaire’s at hotels/shops/medical centres are relying on people to be honest.

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept. She had a shower before 11am on a Friday. How the hell is this content. She is deluded

• Haha
I can’t believe she was sent a necklace by Loulerie for having a ‘tough’ week... seriously she wouldn’t know the meaning of tough if it hit her on the head. She’s stressing over packing for a staycation. I always say if you forget something you can go buy it. She’s so pathetic & vacuous. I’m actually quite sickened and it’s another brand to avoid. The list is getting longer & longer. That jewellery should have been sent to a front line worker not the narcissist that is Tignam.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she was sent a necklace by Loulerie for having a ‘tough’ week... seriously she wouldn’t know the meaning of tough if it hit her on the head. She’s stressing over packing for a staycation. I always say if you forget something you can go buy it. She’s so pathetic & vacuous. I’m actually quite sickened and it’s another brand to avoid. The list is getting longer & longer. That jewellery should have been sent to a front line worker not the narcissist that is Tignam.
Ah here!!! She is officially the most digusting person on IG. And before you say anything Twigs, I'm not jealous! I made a recent jewelary purchase of my own and I paid for it out of the wages I have been receiving as an essential worker throughtout this pandemic. Have never shopped with that particular brand and as a result now, I never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They are all the same. Women empowering women! Eh sorry... your market is growing tired of brands/companies shamelessly sending and gifting things to lazy insta grabby hounds so that the rest of us mugs pay full whack! It’s a smack in the face. My list is growing too.. I’d rather spend my money on a real treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She would just melt your head, doesn't know the meaning of a tough week! I have to say it really brings out the worst in people when they get a lot of stuff for free doesn't it, it really shows a person out to be so materialistic and selfish. I know it makes these guys feel better to think we are all just jealous but I think deep down they know the truth and the truth is there's something missing in their lives.

I just hope to god she is able to struggle on now and pack for their staycation.

Reactions: 5
There's nothing in her life I'd be jealous of. I think it's quite sad a woman of 44 thinks filling her life with material possessions is in any way aspirational.

Reactions: 7
I was just coming on to ask did I miss something?! Did she get some bad news this week? A bereavement? Lost her job? What tough week did she have? She brought her kids for an eye appointment and was a bit off colour for 2 days. Is that a tough week for her? duck me pink this one is the limit. Loulerie is another brand to avoid, feeding into this idiots narcissism even further.
Managed a shower before midday too, suppose not all hero’s wear capes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was just coming on to ask did I miss something?! Did she get some bad news this week? A bereavement? Lost her job? What tough week did she have? She brought her kids for an eye appointment and was a bit off colour for 2 days. Is that a tough week for her? duck me pink this one is the limit. Loulerie is another brand to avoid, feeding into this idiots narcissism even further.
Managed a shower before midday too, suppose not all hero’s wear capes.
😂😂😂 At the not all heros bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This makes me so angry... shame on that jewellers .. shame on the vacuum company.. Shame on la ROCK posay..

Hard week me bollox

AHHHH HERE!! Tough week my arse. Honestly now, I know we only see snippets of their day/week whatever, but honestly, 'she could see i had a really tough week'... really?!!?! Doesn't know the meaning of the word. Tough is not having enough money till payday, and worrying about a sick parent or child, or being a carer 24/7 with zero support. She should watch Outinthestixwithsix story this week, a day in the life, showing how hard it is with herself and 4 of 6 kids on the spectrum... THAT is tough with no help or support for services they are entitled to. My god, the sense of entitlement of some of these 'influencers', its a total turn off. I'm taking note of these brands who are dishing out freebies 'press drop' :rolleyes: to make sure I don't buy from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’ve been thinking for a while about how brands can do better rather than sending their stuff to spoilt brats!

I totally get that their number or followed allows a brand the exposure and number of eyes they are looking for but I think there’s a better way.
I mentioned here a while ago that I avoid brands that send stuff to these Instagrammers and will now also never buy from Loulerie.

So how do brands/hotels get exposure from bloggers without alienating individuals like me who are probably their target market?

Take a hotel stay for example - all these bloggers staying over on gifted nights that they don’t need or could well afford themselves.

I would LOVE to see a hotel give this night to a family ( one parent family, front line workers,families finding it tough, ones who wouldn’t get a night away). They record a few videos when they’re there, can remain anonymous if they wish but typing text onto the stories etc....This then gets sent to a blogger who uploads it on their stories and says for example Farnham Estate recently gifted stay to a family this was their experience.... she uploads the videos from the trip showing the room, breakfast, etc so it get the 40/50k exposure but swigs isn’t getting the trip! That would make me book that hotel!

Same with the necklace this morning - send it to a nurse, swigs uploads that with a swipe up and and I would then shop in loulerie...

How do you think we can get to this? I think it’s a change which needs to be made and will only take one or two big brands to step up and lead the way on this.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is there a thread for brands and companies to avoid! Call them out! Also for all gifts etc not declared.. Do they pay tax for benefits gifted???

So I’ve been thinking for a while about how brands can do better rather than sending their stuff to spoilt brats!

I totally get that their number or followed allows a brand the exposure and number of eyes they are looking for but I think there’s a better way.
I mentioned here a while ago that I avoid brands that send stuff to these Instagrammers and will now also never buy from Loulerie.

So how do brands/hotels get exposure from bloggers without alienating individuals like me who are probably their target market?

Take a hotel stay for example - all these bloggers staying over on gifted nights that they don’t need or could well afford themselves.

I would LOVE to see a hotel give this night to a family ( one parent family, front line workers,families finding it tough, ones who wouldn’t get a night away). They record a few videos when they’re there, can remain anonymous if they wish but typing text onto the stories etc....This then gets sent to a blogger who uploads it on their stories and says for example Farnham Estate recently gifted stay to a family this was their experience.... she uploads the videos from the trip showing the room, breakfast, etc so it get the 40/50k exposure but swigs isn’t getting the trip! That would make me book that hotel!

Same with the necklace this morning - send it to a nurse, swigs uploads that with a swipe up and and I would then shop in loulerie...

How do you think we can get to this? I think it’s a change which needs to be made and will only take one or two big brands to step up and lead the way on this.
Yes! I whole heartedly agree to this. The other thing that annoys me, particularly with the hotel stays, is that there are normally additional gifts and perks on arrival. They are showcasing an experience that would never be replicated for the average person. You can watch the room tour etc but you know damn well that when you book the same stay yourself you will not have spa goodies, champagne, samples from local businesses laid out of the bed on arrival.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes even when they get gifted hotel stays it’s not showcasing what we the normal paying customer would get. Drives me cuckoo

was wondering on that scratchmap that she got if it had a special spot for DTC for our swigs

and if the fooors are that filthy I’d say the makeup brushes were manky and could be cause of eye infection.

Reactions: 2
I found her melodramatics about the child’s eye test especially unedifying. My cousin lost her little boy after caring for him and his disability since the day he was born and she never complained once, cherished every day she had to look after him. Meanwhile, Melissa is having meltdowns over a pair of glasses she doesn’t have to get.

• Heart
Yep I’ve nursed and lost a child to cancer. I could explain a tough week to her if she’d like.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.