Tignam #2 swig, swig, swig, Tiggy’s itching to throw a dig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’ve nursed and lost a child to cancer. I could explain a tough week to her if she’d like.
Sorry to hear this. I’m sure you could explain more than a tough week..Hope you are ok. 🤗🤗 Xx

Reactions: 1
I seen a comment above about finding out were she staying and warning them I think its right she has symptoms and as per she thinks of herself I really do think we all need to ring hotel to warn them of her coming with flu symptoms no joke

Reactions: 2
I hate to be a total twit but her new stories out of the shower...her collarbone area is very strange? It's extremely prominent, when she had the robe off her left shoulder area was very odd looking.

• Sick
Yep I’ve nursed and lost a child to cancer. I could explain a tough week to her if she’d like.
I'm so sorry 💔

We are walking the St Johns Ward path too.

My child has no sight in one eye and no hearing in one ear over a tumor that ripped through his head.

I was so angry to hear her going on about the relief about her child's eye test. She should realise how blessed she is.

Complaints constantly about her 'busy' life she has no idea.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m so so disappointed in loulerie. I couldn’t believe she got sent a necklace after her tough week. It’s not jealousy it’s not sour grapes, I’ve bought earrings from loulerie after having my eye on them for a while. Not anymore, no way would I purchase from them after seeing this. Really bad PR and these companies really need to address this. I want to contact them to express my disappointment.

Reactions: 10
She really is the epitome of trailer trash, I'm sorry but you can't buy class (not someone I would have in my company).... on the other hand I do feel sorry for her, this is a 44yr old woman who thinks spending her husbands money is something to aspire to?? I often wonder about people who don't have close friends or childhood friends (I'd say u couldn't listen to her), no education, rough upbringing, I would have more admiration if she would be more humble & own up to her single digit IQ

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm so sorry 💔

We are walking the St Johns Ward path too.

My child has no sight in one eye and no hearing in one ear over a tumor that ripped through his head.

I was so angry to hear her going on about the relief about her child's eye test. She should realise how blessed she is.

Complaints constantly about her 'busy' life she has no idea.
busy is right. A busy fool.
Sending hugs to you and your child! I hope things go well for you guys. It’s the toughest of roads

thanks all. I wasn’t looking for sympathy and I know ye know that. There’s so many in life that have tough times everyone has a story of some sort. I just can’t get over how self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hate to be a total twit but her new stories out of the shower...her collarbone area is very strange? It's extremely prominent, when she had the robe off her left shoulder area was very odd looking.
She said before there is some issue with it. I can't remember the details but once she said it I could never unsee it.

Yes even when they get gifted hotel stays it’s not showcasing what we the normal paying customer would get. Drives me cuckoo

was wondering on that scratchmap that she got if it had a special spot for DTC for our swigs

and if the fooors are that filthy I’d say the makeup brushes were manky and could be cause of eye infection.
Hahaa I think you’re right!

She said before there is some issue with it. I can't remember the details but once she said it I could never unsee it.
Ah ok! Feel kinda bad if she has an issue, I just couldn't not stare. went back a few times to see it.

I think its cause shes such a massive chip on her shoulder that her collar bone collapses under the weight of it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 204351I
Any symptom? Maybe Tigs needs a chat from a high up doctor! Cannot believe she went to the opticians, beauticians and shops all whilst complaining about her multiple symptoms!!
I wonder is any of the staff from the hotels she’s going to watching her stories!!
Yes!!! To all of the above! Be warned fellow adare going staycationers

Can someone think up a new thread title to include tiggy's covid symptoms, I'm not creative enough 😂

• Haha
Jesus the tracksuit and the tie dye cap are hideous.. I would not want to be around anyone in a nice hotel wearing these.. looks very cheap and well outside her age bracket.. she can’t hide her roots.... careful next to the pool Swigs your bestie Jordan had a terrible holiday accident!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus the tracksuit and the tie dye cap are hideous.. I would not want to be around anyone in a nice hotel wearing these.. looks very cheap and well outside her age bracket.. she can’t hide her roots.... careful next to the pool Swigs your bestie Jordan had a terrible holiday accident!!!
I actually thought it was her sons hat!

Is there a thread for brands and companies to avoid! Call them out! Also for all gifts etc not declared.. Do they pay tax for benefits gifted???
I love this idea !

Another brand to avoid ! I never understand the excitement over packaging, it would be wasted on me as I would throw it straight in the bin !
Lucky for us peasants she’s going to take us all on her little holiday 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.