Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Food poisoning pahahahahahahahahaha Have been to isabelles a few times and standards are great.

More like the 20 gins you guzzled. Very unfair to say that after mentioning and tagging the restaurant

Reactions: 16

Susan99

I’m up and showered everyday by 7a.m - used to be in the office for 8, now logged on in my home office by 7.30! 😳 fair play she’s done it by 10 and seems delighted to boast about it 😂
Seems Azhar finally got that blowjob, got a bit excited and the aim went amiss and got her in the eye, suppose she had to pay him back for that Foxrock restaurant somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hansnomesmans

The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
Hi “new member” is it you swigs? Have you had a few glasses of the CHANEL wine??
Don’t think Hana was ripped off she got two drumsticks some marbles and had change left over from a €1 coin for god sake!
Now off cuts from i clothing reject material made into housecoats that’s the rip off! And not for a charity either 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15

Harper Riley

VIP Member
New to this thread
What's the hubby do how are they so minted
Husband has a decent job working for his cousins clothing business.rhey aren’t hurting for money but I Don’t think they are as wealthy as she wants you to think. Her whole thing is to act like they are loaded (because she’s insecure about where she grew up) while talking down to people... then throw in a humble brag and try to pretend to be just like you. She’ll never fully insult herself or be humble. It will be more of a I have this but look you can get the cheaper version because I know not everyone can afford what I can. Somewhere in there also a cheap looking Chinese Chanel bag is thrown in beside a cup of coffee or her leased car that really belongs to her “husband” after a trip to brown Thomas to buy a lipstick, also just to try make people feel bad. But we know it’s all fake and she’s just sad and lonely.

Guys... I've been blocked by tigs on my 3rd account... please... keep me in your thoughts and prayers... thank you.. you guys are InKredible 🙏

• Haha

STDmail

Chatty Member
This reminds me of when she posted about the travelers in her estate. Was just waiting for them to come over and confront her, not a wise move. I like her interiors and her robes and style in general, that’s the reason I follow her. But the more I watch the more I realize how smug she is. She does live in an estate off Carrickmines right? A new build? And she’s upset about travelers setting up camp along the motorway, they’ve been doing that for years right? Also thought she’d be a little more used to that being from Offaly. (Nothing against travelers or Offaly but don’t act like it’s something you’ve never been exposed to- shock horror) but couldn’t believe the cheek of her saying it outright on her page. I didn’t see the story about the child, she obviously deleted it. Definitely has notions about herself, acts as if she is living on Ailsbury rd. Agree with posters above she probably is in some amount of debt trying keep her facade of a lifestyle up. She’s just getting her business off the ground so probably not much profit. Pity because I like following her style but her comments and notions lately are putting me off her completely. I might be sick if I see her again in Dundrum 🤮 it’s all she knows. What happened she was taking a dig at another child or hers for wanting to save for an iPad? I vaguely remember her slagging off other mothers from her child’s school pre covid or commenting something that I found odd too, someone is bound to see that with her following. Truth is I initially liked all of these bloggers until they got too big for their boots, they do realize it’s instagram and they’re not actually famous??
Just after The Ivy opened she went for a dinner with her ‘husband’ she was quite drunk & filmed the babysitter (who was a mature lady) opening a box with a robe in it... she then went on to say not only is she paying the babysitter but she was also gifting her a robe. It was pure & utter squirm. She really belittled the babysitter. She’s just vile, zero class despite what she thinks & tries so hard to portray.

• Sick
I apologise in advance for using this word ..but ....

Tiggy tiggy tiggy cant you see,
Youre an InKredible pain in the gee .

Sorry 😂😂 hate that word

• Haha

Delboy

Chatty Member
The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
Melissa, you absolute fucking witch! How dare she refer to somebody’s child to thousands of people on social media. Just because she exploits her own children for cheap content, she has no right to do it to anybody else’s! An adult publicly bullying a child -she has really boiled my piss with this! Nasty, nasty lowlife, absolute shame on her! 😡😡😡

And you can f**k off too! 😡😡
But its OK for an adult to rip people off by selling cheap polyester gowns for god only knows what mark up! I say good on the kid and I hope he gets his I pad 😜

Reactions: 14

jeaner

I was just coming on to ask did I miss something?! Did she get some bad news this week? A bereavement? Lost her job? What tough week did she have? She brought her kids for an eye appointment and was a bit off colour for 2 days. Is that a tough week for her? Fuck me pink this one is the limit. Loulerie is another brand to avoid, feeding into this idiots narcissism even further.
Managed a shower before midday too, suppose not all hero’s wear capes.

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
If the child getting glasses is all she has to worry about then she doesn't know how good she has it. When I think of the other accounts I follow who have lost children or have seriously ill children and she is complaining about glasses. Fucking glasses! She needs to get a grip, horrible woman.

STDmail

Chatty Member
Lowest of the low talking about that child like that !
Imagine if someone came on Instagram talking about her children like that! She’s something else... she has all the despicable qualities a person can have.

Reactions: 13

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Oh god when she mentioned oranges I was hoping we weren’t going to be subjected to watching her eat them with that mouth. No Covid is going to stop her trip this week she’s grand now sure. And imagine azhar can pack his own bag. Well OMG he deserves a bj for that. Big boy. Of course he can Pack his own bag he’s used to it. The young ones eyes are inkkkkredable of course.

• Haha
I AM SOOOOOO GLAD that Tiggy & Azhar have enlightened us all with their profound medical knowledge.
I had zero clue that Covid was airborne despite being tuned in to the news, social media, etc for the past 5mths. Must have missed that part along the way. :cautious: And the advice on face masks. Well, colour me converted.

As for tips on how to keep her kids safe - stay out of f**king DTC and restaurants every single goddam day maybe???
Perhaps take them to the beach or park or up a mountain for some fresh air rather than dragging them around endless shops & eateries.
Just an idea. :rolleyes: But sure what would I know being nothing but a mere peasant.
#givemefuckingstrength

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she was sent a necklace by Loulerie for having a ‘tough’ week... seriously she wouldn’t know the meaning of tough if it hit her on the head. She’s stressing over packing for a staycation. I always say if you forget something you can go buy it. She’s so pathetic & vacuous. I’m actually quite sickened and it’s another brand to avoid. The list is getting longer & longer. That jewellery should have been sent to a front line worker not the narcissist that is Tignam.
Ah here!!! She is officially the most digusting person on IG. And before you say anything Twigs, I'm not jealous! I made a recent jewelary purchase of my own and I paid for it out of the wages I have been receiving as an essential worker throughtout this pandemic. Have never shopped with that particular brand and as a result now, I never will.

• Heart

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Poor kid :( it’s no secret where she lives and imagine that child’s mother sees this? She got 2 lollys and 5 marble for less than a euro how’s that ripping off? God she’s an awful gowl.

No wonder she has no real friends the miserable, condescending witch.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Ah here. Did you ever see such a spin out on a story to try discredit what people saw and said. People here rightfully pointed out her symptoms and she shouldn’t be going anywhere. Also she always gets that glint in her eye when she’s lying and trying to act like she doesn’t care. She makes a certain face saying she doesn’t care when she totally does. Her whole life is based on what people think of her. And make it juicy. Somebody needs to tag her on the banging a married man who has four Small kids in the back of a shop. Or blowing him in the car when he’d visit her in tullamore Lol

• Wow
  • Haha

Misstree

Jesus the tracksuit and the tie dye cap are hideous.. I would not want to be around anyone in a nice hotel wearing these.. looks very cheap and well outside her age bracket.. she can’t hide her roots.... careful next to the pool Swigs your bestie Jordan had a terrible holiday accident!!!
Adare Manor will think Honey G is checking in if she rocks up in that hideous cap!! This woman is beyond clueless .. also gone to a friends house ie the one & only neighbour who speaks to her with fruit & gin & tonic with her symptoms .. there’s more cases for Carrickmines in Ronan Glynns briefing on Monday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Irishgal

Just re reading those “messages” from earlier!!! Like how can she expect us to believe they are real??

It’s exactly the way she talks about herself and they all came in in the space of 30 mins of her leg posts!!!

Swigs/Noeleen if you’re reading here, post up the user names that sent you those and prove me wrong!?
It’s 100% her sending herself the messages because a week or so ago I tried to message her on Insta when she kept saying “My audience” I said that she wasn’t a show and her followers weren’t her audience and to stop calling them that.
Message never sent and I got an error message to say that Tigs does not accept private messages on Instagram so how can she be getting messages of all this praise?!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12