Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootleboot

Right which of you did it?? Who called it a housecoat on the Ireland AM post?? I'm weak 🤣🤣🤣

Also I was on a work call this morning and my manager said "subsequently"...I snorted. I was not on mute...I thought I would tell people who would understand 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Hansnomesmans

Absolutely horrible how she was making them faces and belittling the child for trying to save for an iPad! She’s really shown her true colours there! Thought that was awful if that was my child and I saw those stories I’d be absolutely raging!!

Susan99

I’m going to adare manor in the morning until Monday. The thoughts of even potentially seeing her are upsetting 🤬

Harper Riley

VIP Member
Haha. Yes she got kicked out of oz for having no visa. Also realised she would have to work and pay bills so she went back to Ireland back to azhar to take care of her. She was about 18 when she met him. Banging in the back of his daddy’s shop. He was about 30 with four small boys and a wife yes.

• Wow
  • Angry

DPG

Is there a thread for brands and companies to avoid! Call them out! Also for all gifts etc not declared.. Do they pay tax for benefits gifted???
This is a great idea. I’ve been in contact with My Protein re Siobhan O’Hagan and PLT, BP Cosmetics, Lavish Alice and Cadbury’s Ireland re Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly. All of whom have broke Covid guidelines. I would urge everyone to start contacting brands directly, link them to the thread and also post their responses. It’s time to hit these influencers in the pocket.

Also we’ve just completed extended and renovated our home and are currently shopping for a hoover with the choice being Miele or Shark. We will purchasing a Shark tomorrow and both BTs and Miele will be getting a message to let them know why

• Heart

Wigwam

Maybe Swigs can get the credit finance for the new telly along with the big fridge in her 'local' Powercity. Might even 'source' one on Ali Express and 'style' it with a Chanel label on the back.

Lives so close to Powercity she could wheel it home in a shopping trolley. That's what local means Swigs ! Not your fantasy version of the local shop in Foxrock (the name of which she can't even spell properly) which is the other side of the M50 from her 'not my forever home'.

She buys entry level bags and bangles (has had so many fakes over the years you'd have to think most of latest stuff is fake too}. Would love to hear her pronounce Loewe. Oh please Swigs give us a laugh and show us just how ratchet you really are.

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I have just caught up on the latest from our Twigs. Where do I even start...

The marble comment 🙄 the legs, THE COMMENT FROM AN ABSOLUTE STRANGER TELLING HER SHE'S AN INSPIRATION TO WOMEN ALL OVER THE WORLD! Clearly messaging herself. Putting up her son's tiktok handle...like, why would grown, mostly middle-aged women (who are her only demographic) want to follow the tiktok account of a CHILD??? It boggles the mind. She truely think she's the most influential woman in Ireland. Twigs, you have 40k followers. I've seen pets with bigger followings!

• Haha

Boopy

'I said to Azhar

"Azhar! Azhar! You know we're not going on holiday this year, so why don't we get a new fridge? It'd be great for Hana and Seif and...yknow, more storage and a bigger freezer" and Azhar said "Yknow what Melissa, that's the best idea you've had all year" and I was like "Eh? Really
?"

Yeah, Melissa, really?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Absolutely horrible how she was making them faces and belittling the child for trying to save for an iPad! She’s really shown her true colours there! Thought that was awful if that was my child and I saw those stories I’d be absolutely raging!!
I'm actually fucking raging. I'm sorry now, good on that little boy trying to save towards it, one man's trash is another man's treasure so they say. The sneer of her, you can guarantee she would be posting and raving if it was one of her own!! I'm fuming

Wigwam

Have a incredible day 😂

Why is it that no matter what she’s doing she always makes it seem like others are less than her! “Some people”

Also I’ve been married 15 years, together 20. I never refer to my husband as “my husband” when talking to people. I call him by his name, is it just me?
Was thinking the same. Unusual that as a married woman Swigs only refers to the ‘years together’ with baby daddy and never their wedding anniversary!

Having shared every scintilla of her most private and intimate life, home, personal reproductive life, children, schools, belongings, daily movements, cars, holidays, her views on school Mums/ children, neighbours, purchases, housecoats, drunken outbursts and mastication of food it is difficult to fathom that not one wedding picture would be shared to be admired by her adoring audience.

I'm a bit scared that it took 5 months and 'high up' doctors for her to realise covid isn't a long lost relative of someone. Does she never EVER watch the news? Surely even the thickest person would have gotten some kind of education through social media alone?

While Melissa drags her kids through highly populated areas muttering 'covid? I don't know her?'

• Haha

storminagcup

Chatty Member
RTE or virgin media better get her onto prime time or the tonight show. She really knows her stuff. In fact I'm going to email right now subsequently and tell them about this so so incredible woman who's so high up in her job that she knows so much about this covid topic. 😂😂

• Haha

Tick tock

The child was ripping off other children in the play park by selling sweets and normally their is fundraising going on for charity in the play park. Probably won't be too fussed on someone ripping off my child either so they could buy an ipad.
A 10 year old ripping off children in a playground selling sweets to raise money for something he wanted! Are ye mad? Sounds like a kids who's parents taught him to use his initiative and work to get what you want in life!!!

I just think it's hilarious how the greediest and most selfish instagrammers are also the first ones to criticize everyone else! I don't know if it's stupidity or just total absorption in their own selves that they can't actually see the hypocrisy is what they say.

Eimer O Reilly

That tie dye track suit is very Katie Price.. fine for indoors but that’s about it... especially popping out to a shop in Foxrock... good job she doesn’t live there..

• Haha

TanyaK

They said people from 3 counties need to limit their movements. Offaly was one of them and wasn’t her sister just up visiting? She could well have Covid, I know her rancid personality could kill any known virus but all jokes aside she should isolate or get tested. Or fall off the side of the earth, GOD forgive me

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Tignam reminds me of the mother of a girl I was neighbours and friends with growing up. Her mother came from a rough area but married money. Everything was for show with the family - new Land Rover every 2/3 years, holidays etc. I used to be jealous as she always had my friend dressed in designer gear whereas my mum spent money on my education and extracirricular activities - she wouldn't have given on to per pressure when it came to the latest fashions. In some ways I'm glad. Anyway, the house was always immaculate, and I remember any time I was over for dinner being terrified of dropping even a crumb on the ground. I could tell even my friend was afraid. Fast forward a few years and her older sister developed an eating disorder. I know there are a lot of factors involved in an illness like this, but when I heard about it I remember thinking back to how much pressure their mum put on them to look good, and I wasn't surprised it happened. Long story short, Tignam reminds me a lot of this woman. I hope nothing like that happens to her little girl, but I think at times she's threading a fine line with the type of example she sets and the values she instills.