Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karolina1985

I'm so sick of her, can't watch her vlogs anymore, thank you guys for recaps. As I wrote in the past, I'm after thyroid cancer and I'm from Poland. I got sick in 2017, when it happened there wasn't a lot of info on Polish google about people's experience with thyroid cancer so I turned to PubMed to gather all the knowledge about this disease. Later after my treatment I created little support group on Facebook, I spent two weeks creating FAQ PDF with most important topics, I translated to Polish articles about thyroid cancer from PubMed. For the last five years everyday I try to help people to understand their disease because I don't want anyone to be as afraid as I was. I didn't earn a dime out of my activity on this group and when I look at Tiffany and her way of treating her Loving Tiffany Thinks Family as a huge cash cow I'm simply disgusted. I really gave her a benefit of a doubt, but after PE it became clear that she doing it mainly for money. She has a pretty extensive disease, she went through pretty rare (especially in her age bracket) surgery, imagine how helpful it would be if she would make some simple, informational videos about her disease and surgery, but she doesn't want to, she prefers to talk fluff and act all cutesy to gain $ and PO Box packages. It's sad because she gathered a huge community around her channel and she just doesn't give a shit about spreading awareness or doing anything that doesn't benefit the one and only princess in her mind - Tiffany. Sorry guys, end of rant, I'm just mad and feel stupid that I cared about her in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

H&N

VIP Member
She should have made a compilation of all the video's she has in the hospital, just one vlog about it and go on. And if she can't talk about what happened, just take a break from youtube. What she's doing now is just milking the cow for more money;

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Eddertillet

In today's video: "A nurse came to see me, she's incredible, i cried to her, i cried to her a lot, and she said "Tiffany, you're allowed to feel down"
Last video: "You know that i never cry and complain".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thank you to the person who kindly sent me a code. I have wanted to comment since about thread no 16!
Like many people here, I realised something was off when T was being so vague. I used to work in Oncology, and although it is always daunting at first, during the journey. usually patients become quite expert in their own disease. This can be seen from many commenting here who have had or are suffering from cancer.
I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch her vlogs since way before Christmas.. in fact, I believe it was after the decision to watch and wait, and the ‘turned to mucous’ comments….
I suspect that the cells had differentiated to mucinous carcinoma…. a subset of adenocarcinoma.
I also find it immensely frustrating as T could have made this so educational….
.. and I was on another YTuber’s channel the other day and was really disappointed to see a good few (a lot, a lot) of people commenting on there that they follow T and how sweet and precious she is….
I have enjoyed treading all the comments here that were seeing things the way I did.
No one wants to have cancer, and I think it is sad in one so young. Probably a genetic component. I don’t wish her ill in any way..
Just think it is awful to blatantly drive the revenue this way

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Villanelly

VIP Member
I watched the new video. It's hospital leaving day, she didn't really seem too excited, maybe scared/anxious to actually leave? But at the end she said next week I'll have the histology reports at the appt with her surgeon. So she got the results...a month or so ago.
It's the withholding of results that I find to be the most despicable aspect of this whole charade. Knowing that her dolt cult have been furiously fingering their rosary's for weeks, this selfish piece of work still chooses to keep them in the dark. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Saydee

VIP Member
noteworthy today...twinkle lights going up together with gifted candles. What struck me is ZERO mention of the C-diff....got to wonder.
Please don’t tell me you believed t had c diff? T would be very unwell if she had it. Think back to when she had it, vomiting, bad tummy pain, fever. T wanted a private room and she get one. C diff was an excuse because she realised her viewers would see how bratty she is.
She wouldn’t be able to Xmas decorate on a ward. Vlog during the night. Make videos so freely.
And there you have the evidence. While everyone was worrying how she was, worrying if she got through surgery ok. T was in a private room watching YouTube channels! So much for her saying she had a detox from social media. The woman tells lies. Surprised she’s not doing her fake slow motion voice like she did first video after surgery. “ I wasssss on aaaaaaaa VENTilattttoooorrrrrr” I haven’t watched but I can’t even take T seriously anymore. Too many lies.

---

She needed a private room for all her twinkle lights, and little angels, and candles, and a gingerbread man. AND the room is pink and girly, just as she likes.

Weird that she talks to the nurses and asks for moral support but admitted she still hasn't talked to her friends, not a single one, because she's tired.
Also, she was unpacking the gifts at the same time when her followers were so worried not knowing if she had the surgery or not, and kept asking for updates. She was watching other people vlogmas videos on youtube at the time when people were posting 10 comments a minute on her page asking "please tell us if Tiffany is ok".
She will have been reading the comments on her videos too. Of course she didn’t reply, she was getting views from people hoping for an update.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

suzeq

Chatty Member
I'm just curious as to why T gets flack for her merch and affiliate links, and posts suggesting she should take a leaf out of someone elses book when that person is doing the same thing, but is more experienced at it.
I think this is an interesting question, you've made me think about my own feelings.

Admittedly, I've not followed closely anyone else, only read or watched some after they've been mentioned here. I see your point that Jessica and Tiffany both have monetising streams attached. I might have not noticed other similarities if there are.

For me, I feel Tiffany has taken me for a ride that now colours how I view her methods. I feel she's dragged things out and been so evasive to frustrate me to no end just trying to understand the basics of her condition and treatment.

1. She dramatises her videos, the closeups of the coffee mug filling, music, different camera angles. Much more "produced" videos. Really, the music and close ups are only there to create a certain warm, cosy sense of togetherness. I think it makes it all the more callous to string viewers along with such critical gaps in the narrative and timeline. I was not watching to follow a fictionalised story that is long past and missing pieces.

2. Not sure about the Krocks or others, but T celebrates viewer milestones like it's a gauge of successful entertainment, not that people are concerned and want to support her along in her journey. To see gifts and balloons for reaching 50k followers and a new stated goal of 100k followers feels crass, as is her line, "if you LIKE my videos, please subscribe". I was not watching to "like" them, I came to care about her, I watched because I wanted her to know she was surrounded by a supportive group who wanted the best for her. Her construing the # of followers in terms of an accomplishment feels crass to me. It cheapens my purpose for participating and reduces me to a mere number. I feel used.

3. I understand many subs ask her for the names of the items she uses. I looked through Jessica's list, hers seems more relevant to her experiences of both cancer and vegan food as opposed to what seems arbitrary items that T adds. She's not a chef, the affiliated links or promos to the air fryer or food delivery, for example, really feel pushed for HER financial benefit instead of a benefit to her audience, as @LeonorG mentioned.

4. I also noticed that JJ Simpleton who just began selling tshirts priced them a couple dollars cheaper than T. That is representative to me of how T is just trying to squeeze every last p of profit out of her audience. Her PO box, the same. Her never being up front about any need for funds or change in circumstances doesn't elicit any understanding or empathy. It is not obvious and Matt and family buy her expensive gifts as she continues to shop a lot a lot for herself of fluff purchases, many of which she ends up returning. She lives in a very materialistic world. They dine out a lot, money does not seem to be an issue. Her audience is not big spenders when I see many subs acknowledge their own hardships (whether true or not). She does not give a percentage of tshirt sales to a cancer charity. That should have been the least of it, no matter that she made a donation at the RM tree event.

I only realised her 'influencer' tricks after joining Tattle, ie, asking questions to increase viewer engagement, etc. The repetitive We Got This push became tiresome, like many, I was starting to copy her sentence "the link is at the bottom...". She's like a one trick pony that grated on me after awhile, it made me desire a more honest, clear "diary" than hers that had become so repetitive.

Of course, I don't think any of the monetary measures would have mattered if I'd not felt so toyed with by her evasiveness and her refusal to explicate the details of her diagnosis, treatment plan and why the doctors were proceeding this way. Her cagey responses when pressed only increased my suspicion and scepticism. I think if other 'influencers' were less than straightforward and began delaying any updates at all for weeks on end or were vague on the details, I'd probably feel the same way about them. I am not invested in them at this point, though, so, I probably would not feel like I'd been taken for a ride.

Seeing her tricks and money schemes in the cold light of day puts a harsher spin on them. Every time she adds another one, it only adds to my opinion of her manipulations. Her persistent refusal to be up front regarding the details only serves to confirm my sense of distrust in her and view that this is primarily a financial endeavour to her. Her finally feeling pressed to admit some of the inadequacies, omissions and delays at least clears the air about what she's been putting out all along and the falsity in her pretence of this being a "family" or her telling us "everything". All I know is that she had some operation under the umbrella of "pe" more than a month ago and she is now back at home. I wish her a successful healing and prognosis, but I'm not waiting around for her to tell us about it nor am I engaging myself in her journey. I simply no longer trust her motives in what she reveals and I refuse to be another pawn to her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Eddertillet

I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
She needs therapy and she can't even understand why all of this is so wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow

ginnyw

VIP Member
I can't watch T's 'cancer' vlogs now. Also just seen Naomi's (SurvivingSupportingSisterhood) devastatingly honest update about her own situation and her plea for funds for some life-prolonging treatment and it made me cry. Tiffany's vlogs now leave me totally cold, I'm afraid. She's played around with her supporters for too long, plus we all know very well that she's been at home for many weeks now and is in a better state than we're seeing thrice-weekly on YT.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LeonorG

VIP Member
I saw a bit of that video in which she asked to be moved to another ward. She says: "You know me, I don't like hearing about death so people screaming about it at night was messing me up". I swear I have empathy for her situation but asking to be moved because of hearing people be in distress at night? What does she expect? It's a hospital, people are seriously ill and sometimes they are in pain and distress. If it bothers you so much, just put earplugs in your ears.

I used to hear a lady cry and shout in pain in the hospital. Instead of requesting to be moved, I felt empathy for her and thought that this is life. Illness and pain and death is part of life. She is just such a spoilt princess being moved to her pink princessy room because hearing sick people is "messing her up". It's like when she refused to sit with the cancer patients and said "Noone here is like me, they are all old".
She is just so selfish and self-centered. No word of empathy for the sick patients who were "screaming about death". God no and in addition they are bothering her and "messing her up". She only cares about herself and her comfort.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Wow not going to watch this shit but looking at the comments...ugh. She's deleting the ones calling her out left and right, even replied to one then deleted it. She's something else. Apparently she asked if she should do tik tik tik shirts? lol HOW do people not see this is all business?
bbg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
I didn't understand that clip. She kept saying "i will show you my tummy, so skip this part if you don't want to watch" etc. But all she showed was a little of the bag with a tube, and no skin at all
Literally for babies. Tiffany is the fifth Telly Tubby, Lotalot!

• Haha

Eddertillet

Tiffany: It's nice to be home.
Matt: Yeah it's very nice. Ha!

Tiffany: I'm on the side on the sofa. Matt's right here, in front of me.
Matt: Ha!

What's wrong with him??

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
Yes! Note that she said her stoma was 'very cute' and that she liked the size and shape of it. That is one of the take-home messages of this video, (Crying to the Doctor (hospital) *cancer*) and it is very important. :)
I thought het comments on the stoma were very weird. But in keeping with her childlike approach to things. She's just weird all around. And why in h*ll does she not brush her hair???? That's gross but she said she never does.

---

An amazing “mental health “ bounce back once she got her private room. All smiles and Netflicks. Wow!
That's what hit me too. When T doesn't get her way, it's histrionics. When she does, it's like flipping a switch. She's very very spoiled. I'm so tired of her nonsense.

• Haha