Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Living in the US I have been jealous of people in the UK who don’t go bankrupt due to medical bills. But it’s becoming clear (long waits, nurses assigned too many patients, etc) that the NHS is in trouble. I’ve been concerned that the NHS isn’t getting the funding it needs. Today I saw this on Twitter.
Tell us something we dont know!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Living in the US I have been jealous of people in the UK who don’t go bankrupt due to medical bills. But it’s becoming clear (long waits, nurses assigned too many patients, etc) that the NHS is in trouble. I’ve been concerned that the NHS isn’t getting the funding it needs. Today I saw this on Twitter.
Ah, the famous brexit benefit bus. I don't want to start any rows, Brexit was and remains a very divisive subject. I spent my working life dealing with the mechanics of the EU, I was under no illusions about this particular falsehood, and understood exactly what Brexit would mean. I cried on the morning of the result, for all the years of my working life wasted, and what we had thrown away.
There are multiple reasons why the NHS is struggling, the money issue is intertwined with all the others. Staff are on their knees, the stress of their work is phenomenal. As it stands, I don't think we could throw enough money at the problem, so much needs to change.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Didn't she say she never cries?
New video:
Crying at Home *cancer*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Boring as usual.. yummy food, bum problems, getting upset over nothing, sleeping, delayed christmas tit and the darling HA

• Haha
  • Sick
Boring as usual.. yummy food, bum problems, getting upset over nothing, sleeping, delayed christmas tit and the darling HA
Comments are slightly different today (at least until she wipes them clean) lol, lots more people asking why no results and when is she going to update,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don't understand her repetition. She must have the attention span/memory of a Gnat not to know she's already said this stuff. It's not even as if this is new since her surgery. Does she edit anything out at all?

I remember those first hrs at home though, especually the middle of the night. The knowledge medical help is not longer feet away. I went to sleep most nights with CSI on quietly on a little TV next to me because the quiet freaked me out!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I started watching and there she was grinning like a cheshire cat all happy that yet again she was the centre of the attention :sick: and I had to stop. I suspect there is no new information anyway.

Nothing new, she is back home and has a lot of letters and stuff from the PO Box. She answered in the comments that there are a few more pre recorded videos before being back in real time (as predicted here), but people in the comments are definitely getting impatient I don’t know how she will make them wait one more month or so !…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Tiffany: It's nice to be home.
Matt: Yeah it's very nice. Ha!

Tiffany: I'm on the side on the sofa. Matt's right here, in front of me.
Matt: Ha!

What's wrong with him??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People have had enough.
The older ones I saw are gone now, but they do keep popping up. More than I usually see and I read the comments more than I watch her videos. The response she made about them being pre-recorded so she doesnt' have to worry about filming is ridiculous, she's filming the first seconds of her being home and how long was this video? longer than most and how many days at home did it cover? LOL with this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So what's that? Another two/three days forward and no more meaningful information? How long can she spin the 'I'm still recovering' line?
She really is the giddy limit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tiffany: It's nice to be home.
Matt: Yeah it's very nice. Ha!

Tiffany: I'm on the side on the sofa. Matt's right here, in front of me.
Matt: Ha!

What's wrong with him??
🤣
He probably had to dumb himself down to be on her level early on in their relationship and as time went by, he stayed in that level and now he is stuck and cannot get out of it.

• Haha
Sending thanks to the Darling for hauling out the neglected Advent calendar, how he must have longed for the day he could finally retrieve the last bits and bobs of chocolate from that damn thing.

• Haha
Tiffany: I'm going to brush my hair.
2 seconds later, hair still looks unbrushed.
Tiffany: This is the best i can do. I really don't care how i look.

Do you remember when Tiffany told Matt they're not giving each other presents this Christmas (in November vlog)?
She told him "No presents. Do you understand, Matt? No presents, i mean it".
In today's video: "Matt got me crocs for Christmas, Matt got me fleece for Christmas" :rolleyes: 😄

• Haha
  • Sick
I've not watched but just to say as long as people are watching and commenting the money keeps rolling in doesn't it?
She's nobody's fool is Tiffany, she knows exactly what she is doing.
Take care all of you.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.