Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can't she brush her own hair? At first I thought she has WIRES on her hands so it's harder. But then she has the other hand no? They one they grew a camera and she cannot remove it.

Reactions: 11
Why can't she brush her own hair? At first I thought she has WIRES on her hands so it's harder.
A few months ago she explained it - she said she doesn't brush her hair anymore, so when Amma gets tired of seeing her messy hair Amma brushes it.
I think Tiffany enjoys when people do something for her. She would let Amma wash her face and hair if Amma offered.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I didn't understand that clip. She kept saying "i will show you my tummy, so skip this part if you don't want to watch" etc. But all she showed was a little of the bag with a tube, and no skin at all
Literally for babies. Tiffany is the fifth Telly Tubby, Lotalot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awww you wouldnt get attacked Unicorn. We all share our opinions and thoughts on here and not all agree with each other, but generally respect each other :)
I agree that tough love is often needed.
I've read comments about Amma brushing Tiffanys hair on here, that its a loving mum act etc. I think as soon as I was able to brush my own hair, no way would I want my mum brushing my bloomin hair.
T is 30 with a so called secure long term partner. Most women Tiffanys age have a spouse/partner, possibly married, working to pay bills, raising children etc.
T clearly was heading in that direction, working full time and renovating a house, but shes now regressed into a baby that relies on her mum and matt.
---

Leonor what is that about? Little sleeps, little walks, watching a little bit of a movie, having a little drink. It's almost like T think in her mind that she is a 'little girl'.
When she looks at Matt with the puppy dog eyes, bottom lip comes out and she says in that baby voice "will you make me a christmas dinner please".My husband would be asking why an earth am I talking like that for a start!

Yes! When I was in hospital and wasn't feeling up to talking, I would text my family and ask them to give visiting a miss until I was feeling up to talking and holding a conversation. I wouldn't go to sleep and expect my family to have a sleep at the same time.
It wouldn't happen on a ward, this is why T likes private rooms, she can get them all cosy. I don't know why they don't go all out and all get dressed in pyjamas and have a kip, or in T's world "a little sleep". While the camera records it too haha!
---

Suppository? 😆
T tell lies 🤥 We heard all this in 2022. According to T back in Dec 2022 she had a realisation that she was going to help vulnerable people at christmas. Probably something she says every year. T needs to start helping herself before she thinks about helping others!
No no, I didn’t think I would get attacked on here at all :) I meant leaving a comment on t’s videos like I used to do lol. I don’t even feel like doing that anymore. Old me would have left a comment on her video about her use of using the title ‘my cancer story’ without ever explaining that story.. but now I don’t care to. What is the point really? Her ‘fans’ will protect her at all costs. I wonder if they disagree with what she’s doing but go along with it anyways because they feel bad for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it interesting that it seems clear Matt took a short trip home (which is fine) but not mentioned at all by Tif. I noted as he looked around the room he had not seen the decor or that little handmade gingerbread man with of course the heart. Clearly he had been away. I can't believe the issue she made of how nice it was the erase board with her name on it and of course the heart. Seriously? Have never seen or been in a hospital room that did not have this board with your name. I have noted she mentions the rounds of the doctors alot alot alot...has mentioned lead guy is in every day. That seldom happens here and when she mentioned all of them making a second visit together as if for Christmas...and collecting their presents...well again that seems different. Alfie was a day brightener. Alfie the nurse or aide could probably tell some more interesting stories watching these three stooges...!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw an interesting article in the news about a woman who used pity for her cancer to grow a million dollar business, one of the headlines was I exploited my own cancer diagnosis to grow my MLM business. What I also found interesting were the comments...about how despicable it was to profit off your cancer, to play the pity game and use people, how it speaks to what a bad person she is, the use of go fund me and asking for money was pure greed...I wonder, yes wonder, how many of those people commenting would say the same about T and her channel? I wonder if any of them follow T or someone like her and think what they're doing is different and ok? Just random thoughts for the day.

Reactions: 13
I just saw an interesting article in the news about a woman who used pity for her cancer to grow a million dollar business, one of the headlines was I exploited my own cancer diagnosis to grow my MLM business. What I also found interesting were the comments...about how despicable it was to profit off your cancer, to play the pity game and use people, how it speaks to what a bad person she is, the use of go fund me and asking for money was pure greed...I wonder, yes wonder, how many of those people commenting would say the same about T and her channel? I wonder if any of them follow T or someone like her and think what they're doing is different and ok? Just random thoughts for the day.
That's really interesting. IMO Tiffany TOTALLY exploits her diagnosis for cash. No question. And it's the fact that she is not transparent about this that really must be losing her some of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's almost funny really - she uploaded 8 hospital videos after the surgery (2 hours 50 minutes in total) and didn't say which organs the surgeons removed. She mentioned 3 tubes in her "bum" (2 outside, 1 inside) - does it mean they took a muscle from her thigh for neovagina? Will she ever talk about this?

2k dislikes on her recent video.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
[

It's almost funny really - she uploaded 8 hospital videos after the surgery (2 hours 50 minutes in total) and didn't say which organs the surgeons removed. She mentioned 3 tubes in her "bum" (2 outside, 1 inside) - does it mean they took a muscle from her thigh for neovagina? Will she ever talk about this?

We will never know. I would like to hear a general overview of the surgery and doctor's preliminary thoughts on success.I don't expect that she will share but and certainly not details about any reconstruction in the vaginal area. No way. No how and at some level I understand not wanting to put that out there.

Reactions: 7
I find it interesting that it seems clear Matt took a short trip home (which is fine) but not mentioned at all by Tif. I noted as he looked around the room he had not seen the decor or that little handmade gingerbread man with of course the heart. Clearly he had been away. I can't believe the issue she made of how nice it was the erase board with her name on it and of course the heart. Seriously? Have never seen or been in a hospital room that did not have this board with your name. I have noted she mentions the rounds of the doctors alot alot alot...has mentioned lead guy is in every day. That seldom happens here and when she mentioned all of them making a second visit together as if for Christmas...and collecting their presents...well again that seems different. Alfie was a day brightener. Alfie the nurse or aide could probably tell some more interesting stories watching these three stooges...!!!
T says Matt went back to work to get his routine back. And you say its clear he took a short trip home? Clearly his gf should know where her boyfriend is, not a stranger on the www.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me why Ts blood pressure is fluctuating from time to time? Today's vid was filmed 10 days post surgery. Just wondering why this is a continuing problem?
My only thought is perhaps a side effect from the pain relief? My mum had surgery a few years ago and was incredibly sensitive to the morphine, couldn't even sit up without the room spinning 🥴 Once they took her off it she came right pretty quick. Maybe?

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

No I doubt it. I don't think anyone needs to know if she had vaginal work?

Reactions: 7
Brilliant!!!

Lotalot never really showed up on our screens because she was always avoiding the other teletubbies, talking to her camera and saying she doesn't want to talk about it unless it earned a click to her affiliate link.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
T says Matt went back to work to get his routine back. And you say its clear he took a short trip home? Clearly his gf should know where her boyfriend is, not a stranger on the www.
Yes we don’t know where Matt was before but she said he was at work I think ? And maybe if he works he cannot come during visiting hours ?
No I doubt it. I don't think anyone needs to know if she had vaginal work?
[/QUOTE]
Well in a way sure no one needs to know if she had vaginal work BUT people who are about to get the same surgery ( or at risk like me) would appreciate to know . And it’s not out of curiosity. Like Maggie with IBD who speaks about how it feels not to have an anus anymore, what it looks like, she speaks about being sexy and what to wear with an ileostomy ( underwears as well) what bag she prefers using when she wants to have sex and why, her partner speaks about ileostomy and sex, how they felt when the ileostomy leaked in the bed when they were in the beginning of their relationship and so many other useful and informative things ! It’s so important especially because it’s taboo and patients who are going to get the same surgery have so many questions and the doctors or the nurses, in the end, they don’t know how a neovagina feels, or what it’s like to have sex with an ileostomy … So ultimately it may be seem odd to some of you but I think it could be the most informative things to speak about actually … Some transgenders who have neovaginas explain how to manage it, how is the surgery the recovery and how it feels … And a few books and French YTubers thankfully have content about sex life after cancer, and thanks to those books, thanks to Maggie and some others who are so open about it, I realized that you could still feel beautiful, confident and have a beautiful sex life with a stoma and it’s so comforting and it can give so much hope to desperate people who are very sure that the cancer / the stoma will mean the end of any kind of romantic and sexual relationship … I personally was so scared of that before reading those books and watching Maggie… Maybe it seems weird to people who think they will never have that kind of surgery, but for those who will get it, or might get it, I can tell you it is quite valuable to know those kind of things. It’s quite rare so it has no price to find good quality content about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it could be the most informative things to speak about actually …
Maggie herself said that after she had her surgery she couldn't find much information about it on youtube (about periods and sex after colectomy) so now she's telling everything to her viewers because it can be useful to other patients.
She also showed her dilators and explained how to use them and how it helps with pelvic floor issues etc. She's a great source of information.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maggie herself said that after she had her surgery she couldn't find much information about it on youtube (about periods and sex after colectomy) so now she's telling everything to her viewers because it can be useful to other patients.
She also showed her dilators and explained how to use them and how it helps with pelvic floor issues etc. She's a great source of information.
I started watching her. Her channel really is educational, and nothing is taboo.

I’ve seen the TT fam leaving comments there trying to get her to help out T. She’s responded to a few saying she had reached out. Sounds like no reply though.

While I do feel bad for T, I have to admit, I think I still watch for the wtf factor. Kind of like watching the two Edies from Grey Gardens, if anyone has seen that, albeit less entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.