Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LeonorG

VIP Member
love her choices for today to "keep it light" Pain au chocolat, Matts special egg salad and some hash brown. this girl is nuts. HA>
:eek: Is she allowed to eat crap? How did she transition from broth to this? Wouldn't it be simple non-irritating foods for a long while?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else feel like Tiffany compulsively films because she can't be alone with her thoughts? A lot of the time it feels like she's talking to the camera like it's a therapist. I know she's a bit annoying but I feel sorry for her more than anything, she's obviously not coping at all.

• Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
A few posts ago I mentioned that I found T to be quite sneaky in the way she attempts to draw attention. In a response to what I wrote, someone told me they felt I was wrong, because they felt Tiffany was genuine. I have been looking for the comments in this thread and the previous thread, but I cant find it.
At the time I wrote it I was busy and didn't have access to YT. I now do and would like to point out exactly why I said what I said, with evidence to support my thoughts.

Why do I think T is sneaky in her attempts to draw attention to herself? The thumbnails that she adds to her videos?
Does Tiffany know that dramatic thumbnails draw attention? Yes. How do we know that? because she discussed it with Elodie here. The convo starts at 6 minutes & 50 seconds in......... T says to Elodie that she is going to do a clickbait thumbnail saying "I won money" with a thumbnail of her holding a scratch card.

Now here are a selection of thumbnails that T has chosen for her videos from the last 6 months. Here are just a few. Dramatic thumbnails with titles containing CAPITAL LETTERS *cancer*. T could have picked any thumbnail to use, but she deliberately selects the most dramatic looking thumbnail.
I think this supports why I feel T shows sneaky behaviour because she is aware of using thumbnails to draw attention.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick

fairyfae

She’s insufferable. The fake dramatics of her biting her lips, switching from crying to a happy face in a second, her staring off into space with her huge lazy eyes, the endless repetition, and her pathetic baby talk as soon as Matt walks in. Please I might gauge my eyes out if she’s ever referred to as a “pretty girl” in this thread again

• Haha

ladyt7087

VIP Member
T is manipulative, pure and simple. She manipulates her family and her viewers. I started out as a supporter but, little by little, I began to see through her shenanigans. The last straw for me was her block and delete crap. I dont expect we'll hear much more detail about her health journey, yet she continues to try and pull in viewers by putting "cancer" in her titles. And the way she is catered to by nearly everyone is pathetic, IMO. And this started way b4 her health situation prevented her from doing much. I don't wish her ill but I just cant get too invested in her life for all of these reasons. Frankly, her life is boring, absent her illness.

• Heart
4.7k likes and 1.1k dislikes
1.1k dislikes. Ooof that’s high. If that were me receiving that many dislikes, I’d be spending some time reflecting on what I’m doing wrong or how I’m possibly upsetting people.

But Tiffany doesn’t appear to do any self reflection. She seems stubborn as hell and convinced she’s God’s gift to the world.

I’d wager the only reason her views are so high is not because the majority of people watching care, but because her personality is so bizarre it’s entertaining to watch (in a slow train wreck kind of way) and interesting to psychologically try and analyze.

• Heart

LeonorG

VIP Member
Well the sh1t will quite literally be hitting the fan if she isn't careful.
💩
But would the nurses/doctors have okayed her eating that? Matt's egg sandwiches full of mayonnaise have always seemed like a horror but now it seems like something to definitely avoid. And hashbrowns and pain au chocolat too for that matter 🤣 And she considers that "light"? Who are these people and which planet did they come from?

• Haha
  • Wow

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I’ve officially stopped watching her. The lip balm spread all over her face was the final straw 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

c.sabatier

VIP Member
At about the 5:55 to 6:05 time in the video "Critical Care Unit to Hospital Ward *cancer*, Tiffany gives the indication that day 4 in the critical care unit is a Monday. From about 5:55 to 6:05, she says "because I've been here for a long time". Then, she mumbles as she seemingly reviews the days she has been in the hospital, ending with 'Monday (at about the 6:02 time) --4 days in here.' Apparently, she was mentally reviewing the days from Thursday, Dec. 15, to Monday. Inclusive of Monday, she would have been in the critical care unit for four days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday), and this was her forth day, which, as per the manner in which she was counting the days, clearly enough ended with 'Monday' under her breath.
As indicated months ago with the disappearing date of Dec. 15 (Someone had written that date in her one of her comments sections months ago, and it was quickly deleted.), that date was most likely her surgery date.

Reactions: 16

H&N

VIP Member
The doctors will never say you're cancer free, best case scenario she's cancer free in 5 years. This is basic knowledge... lotalot is not the brightest tubby in tubbyland;

• Haha

PuzzlesAndWine

Chatty Member
Thanks to those who watch to update us here🌟. I have to agree with the majority, it's rather sickening. She could have done so much good, and no she doesn't HAVE to, it's her life and channel, but it just feels gross to play the money and fame game with cancer, especially when many of the people you are attracting and marketing to are going thru a similar horrific ordeal. When I watched that past video with her explaining and OVERLY explaining the move to a private room it felt to me like someone trying to justify it, the comments about C-Diff didn't sit right with how she was acting. And of course, it makes you feel like crap to doubt someone with cancer, but then cancer doesn't only affect honest giving people.
This persona must work on many people, as witnessed by the comments on the channel. Little froggy that was here even went back to praising her after feeling let down, it's baffling to me, but maybe because I've always been one to question everything. My friends and family sometimes find it annoying but someone has to do it :ROFLMAO: Anyway she can do her and I'll do me, which is to continue to question everything and voice my opinion about it.

• Heart

Doherty557

Chatty Member
I actually feel queasy when I watch her videos now. I used to sit down with dinner and watch them due to the time she posts, but recently they have been putting me off my food. Not because of her ‘wife’s’ (tubes), but small things like the lip balm being all over her mouth, her slurping broth from a spoon, her birds nest hair.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder what’s living in her hair. Due to 2 brain mets I have full paralysis in one arm, and I still manage to brush my hair multiple times a day.she needs to brush it properly and put it in a French plait to get it out the way, it would be helpful for the nurses too.

Ive noticed I get bored of her vlogs very easily now and never finish watching them, I get distracted, do something else and don’t come back to them

• Heart
  • Sick

Saydee

VIP Member
I also think she just wanted a private room, but I ought to say that patients can be colonized with c.diff, not infected but can still spread it. If the toxin test was positive, they definitely would have isolated her.. she does have a high risk of becoming infected
Of course she wanted a private room and expected it. Go back to September/ October when she was planning for hospital and planning what Christmas decorations she was taking for her "room". Not a ward bed. "Room".
I don't believe she tested positive for C diff, but won't point out why I believe that on here.... it would be mean of me.
They def would have isolated her? Thats not correct. Where possible they will isolate a patient, the focus being on 'where'. With 2 private rooms for isolation to every ward, isolation isn't always a possibility.

---

Same. Much more aware of the manipulations now. She does it and it immediately clicks and I think "Aaaah, you are doing that thing again". I used to see a lot of criticisms of her in the comments about a year or so ago (the negative comments probably started during her awful vlogmas) and I did not understand back then what that was about. They used to complain about her baby voice and the awkward interactions with Darling and her manipulative speech about her merch in the car. And about her always talking about candles and hand and foot warmers and what she takes with her to the hospital (that stupid snake, her bullet journal, a water bottle, and some lip balm). Some people already knew what she was about.

God, that hand and foot warmer speech she used to subject us to 🤮
Do you mean the suitcase contents she used to take to a chemo session?! :)

It absolutely shocks me that people worried for Tiffany when she vanished for her surgery. Her subscribers that was up all night crying and worrying? (I find that strange but hey ho).
Someone on here posted that people was leaving comments on Elodies IG account, asking if T was ok and how surgery went. Elodie saw those comments because she liked those comments.
And while people worried and stalked Elodie for crumbs of info, Tiffany was watching other peoples vlogmas videos on youtube?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Eddertillet

I've been watching Tiffany for months and at least 6-7 times she said "Amma is wearing "we got this" t-shirt, i told her "You don't have to do this, wear whatever you like" but she insists" etc.
She repeated it again in "Crying to the doctor" video. I don't believe it. Amma and Matt only do that because it's Tiffany's most important rule and they live their lives according to her rules, every day.

• Sick

LeonorG

VIP Member
So I looked up Jessica with all the talk about comparing her to T and how T should take a leaf out of Jessica's book etc? Brian and Jessica already ran their own website and social media channels long before Jessica was diagnosed with cancer? Their website is full of affiliate links, is clear they was making money long before.

T gets lots of moaning because her videos are full of 'fluff'? So are Jessica's. What she is packing for hospital, what toiletries she is going to take. Which teddy bears she is taking with her.
Other than Jessica being more forthcoming (but she has her partner helping her with it full time), both are making money from vlogging and both fill with 'fluff' fillers.
It is true that they are making money through their channel but it does not bother me. I will make some points as to why. This is just my own opinion and feelings:
1) They provide a service. Their cancer content is informative, well-researched, and well-articulated.
2) They had a huge following even before the cancer. Their vegan cooking videos were popular. It's not like they are just milking the cancer for views and money.
3) Treatment in the US is not free.
4) They are genuine and are very grateful for the donations etc.

With Tiffany, none of the above applies (for me anyway). Making money from youtube is not what bothers us the most I think. It's the individual things which create a whole picture of the person. Tiffany wants the money and the youtube fame but does not do a good job (again, according to me).

Regarding fluff, I don't see what Jessica included as fluff. Yes she mentions what she takes to the hospital but it's brief and some of it is informative. Tiffany's fluff has no meaning, it's just fluff.

Exactly! They had a business before the cancer, it's not like they saw a money making opportunity with the cancer and started milking it.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Saydee

VIP Member
But after watching a few of her vids, why are they still there???
After thinking of your question a little deeper I have some thoughts.
Let’s go back to t’s stand up to cancer appearance. After saying she is stage 4 she says she copes because she has a loving Tiffany thinks YouTube family that support her and she relies on them. Viewers watching would be curious? It was free advertising for Tiffany! The only stand up to cancer appearance that’s ever mentioned YouTube! Emily and peewee Tom didn’t mention YouTube. T specified her channel name.
T is a bit of a copy cat but it’s subtle. I believe she had done some homework. Here are some examples.
Emily sat outside the royal marsden on the steps. T went to the exact same location and someone took a picture of Tiffany, sat right there exactly where Emily sat.
Natalie 2 years ago posted a photo of herself after she had PE. Behind Natalie is her sofa with a cushion. The cushion says, “I got this”. That photo is on Nats instagram 2 years ago. Tiffany gets diagnosed, discusses potential PE surgery then starts using ‘We got this’.
Natalie posted a pic after surgery. Her first walk. Lo and behold….. T posts a video of her first walk.
How does T keep followers? Suckers them in. Tell them she loves them a lot. Tells them their prayers are working. Invites people to become an online family together. T makes lonely people feel included.
Then there are viewers like me. I find it almost funny behaviour and find her behaviour predictable. I guess what she will say or how she will act before it happens.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Vosssmith

So over Tiffany and her month old hospital posts. If you can’t type a brief FB update, then just go away till you can. Or poor hard done to Matt, can’t say a few words? She does not deserve her followers.

• Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
New Bonus Video!
So basically this is her cancer story incase you guys didn’t know: “the nurses have to move her from side to side, left to right and again side to side and repeat!… !!!”
And she never cries you know... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Honestly, this one takes the biscuit!

• Haha

c.sabatier

VIP Member
Well I watched this one. I just have no words right now so I'll hold off on that bit.
I have a question about her actual surgery. She has said she had a PE and we are supposed to google it. I read all PE surgeries involve the reproductive organs, and then other organs depending on which version you have. Do they all entail being sewn up/shut rectally and vaginally? Or are there lesser versions where that doesn't happen? And from what I read a PE is for the reproductive organs primarily, I never recall her saying anything had spread there except for when she briefly mentioned the back vaginal wall, I could be wrong? Any healthcare people want to help me understand what she may have actually had done by the only clues we get in the videos since she's obviously not going to tell us anytime soon?
Here is a brief synopsis of her case:
She had a T4BN1bM0 adenocarcinoma colorectal cancer tumor prior to any treatment. This was locally advanced colorectal cancer. Post chemo-radio-therapy, the tumor grade became T4BN1cM0.
For colorectal cancers, T4B designates a tumor that has grown out of the colorectal area and has adhered to or invaded nearby organs. The cancer she had was therefore locally advanced, and remained that way, even after the chemo-radio-therapy.
The N1c means that tumor nodules are present. Tumor nodules are cancerous regions that are discontinuous with the primary tumor.
There were also other parameters that described her case, but the relative good news was that distant metastases were not present. (That is what the M0 designation means.)

Tiffany did mention in one of her videos with the key words 'organs' and 'removed' in the title that the following was going to be removed: colon (At the time she had made that video, only part of the colon was going to be removed.), rectum, uterus, ovaries, and vagina, with the bladder remaining in question.
Pelvic exenteration surgery is when most pelvic organs are removed, but some may remain. That depends upon where the cancer has spread.
Tiffany had a partial pelvic exenteration (as opposed to total pelvic exenteration) because her bladder was preserved. The type of exenteration she most likely had was a posterior pelvic exenteration, which is surgery to remove all or part of the colon, rectum, uterus, ovaries, cervix, and vagina. The reason she has an incision also in the front of her body is because the female reproductive organs were removed from the belly.
(When laparoscopic surgery is done to remove the uterus, there is no big incision, but a series of small ones to detach the uterus from the abdomen. The uterus is then pulled out via the vaginal opening. However, in cases of cancer or when the uterus is filled with big fibroids, the uterus and other organs need to be removed the 'traditional' way: from an incision in the belly area.)
Much earlier Tiffanythinks threads on this forum have extensive medical detail on her case, as many of us would link medical journal articles pertaining to colorectal cancers and even publications from her surgeon, Dr. Shahnawaz Rashid.

• Heart