Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it. I understand why @ginnyw wept. :cry:

YT video:

Instagram:

@survivingsupportingsisterhood

GFM:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-nao...heet&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Raffle:

Thanks @suzeq

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sorry for my late reply. You are a lovely lady, Saydee.x
I know how hard it is for patients in this position, and can put all my hard research into fund raising into good use. We have companies/charities out there who aren't used enough because they are relatively new, but they will support patients :)
Ahhh it breaks me to see that the ladies got 2 children :(

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know how hard it is for patients in this position, and can put all my hard research into fund raising into good use. We have companies/charities out there who aren't used enough because they are relatively new, but they will support patients :)
Ahhh it breaks me to see that the ladies got 2 children :(
I know. Plus she has such a loving relationship with her sister. They've billed the treatment as 'lifesaving' on their GFM page, but that seems not really the case of course. But if it gave a bit more time then I do hope that she gets its.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I felt so sorry for her in September, after her "no surgery" video. I couldn't even imagine at that time that i would feel almost indifferent to her in a few months. She did so much to change my initial (positive) opinion of her.
Me too. I wish T well and I will always hope that her scans shows NED, but I'm past caring. My friends and family would be raising eyebrows if they read what I just wrote. I care a huge amount for anyone that gets diagnosed because its life-changing no matter what the prognosis is. I feel like others have described on here, happy that she made it through surgery, but sad that she has used the diagnosis to benefit herself. The sad faces, crying to get what she wants, dragging stuff out and playing on peoples emotions? I can't support that.
I hope T knows how lucky she is to have Amma and Matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There's a new video out that I haven't watched but reading the comments there, let me guess, she asked people to share how they found her channel? Still using engagement tactics and gathering info for future video marketing? :rolleyes: Ignore the rolling eyes and have an I'm sorry if I'm off base.

In today's vlog she talks on and on about the PO Box and the cards and gifts ppl sent her. She is clearly jonesing for more and not just for cards. It's really sickening!
Sounds about right:sick:

• Sick
She also asked subs "how did you find me?" Looking to hit that 100K number for sure. And she had Amma bring in and tape on the wall some lights from home!!! I honestly detest this spoiled brat and that is what she is.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I got used to her never brushing her hair, ok, but this is too much. It can't be comfortable to lie in bed with her hair like this

29-01-2023-212309.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
In today's video: "A nurse came to see me, she's incredible, i cried to her, i cried to her a lot, and she said "Tiffany, you're allowed to feel down"
Last video: "You know that i never cry and complain".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
noteworthy today...twinkle lights going up together with gifted candles. What struck me is ZERO mention of the C-diff....got to wonder.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What struck me is ZERO mention of the C-diff....got to wonder.
She needed a private room for all her twinkle lights, and little angels, and candles, and a gingerbread man. AND the room is pink and girly, just as she likes.

Weird that she talks to the nurses and asks for moral support but admitted she still hasn't talked to her friends, not a single one, because she's tired.
Also, she was unpacking the gifts at the same time when her followers were so worried not knowing if she had the surgery or not, and kept asking for updates. She was watching other people vlogmas videos on youtube at the time when people were posting 10 comments a minute on her page asking "please tell us if Tiffany is ok".

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She hasn't talk to her friends/family cos she doesn't have the energy and she's not ready... thank god she has the energy for all those vlogs she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
another note...today covered I don't know 3-4 days and no Matt in sight. I know he has been working but wonder if he has taken a chance to go back home for a visit prior to her return home.

I got used to her never brushing her hair, ok, but this is too much. It can't be comfortable to lie in bed with her hair like this

View attachment 1920025
OMG. A veritable rat's nest!

---

another note...today covered I don't know 3-4 days and no Matt in sight. I know he has been working but wonder if he has taken a chance to go back home for a visit prior to her return home.
I was wondering where Matt was too.

---

Y
It is today'sTiffany-fest, essentially me, me, me.
She has surpassed herself today.
[/QUOQUOTE Yes, very much so. The princess is back. I honestly don't know how her family puts up with it. She said long ago that many friends no longer keep in touch. Now I know why. She's extremely self centered, much like a toddler.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.