Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My father caught ammonia and passed away when he was in a crowded ward in the United States. Yes, he was 91 but still hospitals are places where you catch bad germs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes! Note that she said her stoma was 'very cute' and that she liked the size and shape of it. That is one of the take-home messages of this video, (Crying to the Doctor (hospital) *cancer*) and it is very important. :)
I thought het comments on the stoma were very weird. But in keeping with her childlike approach to things. She's just weird all around. And why in h*ll does she not brush her hair???? That's gross but she said she never does.

---

An amazing “mental health “ bounce back once she got her private room. All smiles and Netflicks. Wow!
That's what hit me too. When T doesn't get her way, it's histrionics. When she does, it's like flipping a switch. She's very very spoiled. I'm so tired of her nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be honest I would have done the exact same thing if I was in Tiffany's position. I too have spent some hospital addmissions on a busy and loud 9 bed ward. This was all fine (but no real privacy) but I coped. However this all changed after spending a horrific night seeing a young lady in her 30's almost die and be resuscitated in the bed Infront of mine. To say I was traumatised was an under statement. Tiffany has had major surgery and in a lot of discomfort and hearing the sounds of somebody screaming throughout the night and shouting about death would be enough to make the strongest of people emotionally fragile. There is never any harm in asking to move if you think it is in your beat interest. The worst you'll get is a 'no' but at least you tried.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
My father caught ammonia and passed away when he was in a crowded ward in the United States. Yes, he was 91 but still hospitals are places where you catch bad germs.
curious where in US are there still such wards? I was doing a bit of reading and even Canada with the government run health care have gotten rid of those.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel like Tiffany compulsively films because she can't be alone with her thoughts? A lot of the time it feels like she's talking to the camera like it's a therapist. I know she's a bit annoying but I feel sorry for her more than anything, she's obviously not coping at all.
It's very weird and troubling, tbh. She needs real therapy, not a camera. She is mentally unwell, to be sure. And in her only at-home vid, she said she went downhill fast once home. I truly don't see her coping well with her new normal. She just doesn't seem the type to be able to do so. My god, if Matt were to ever leave, she'd have a breakdown I think. Poor Amma. She'll take the brunt of T's mental struggles.
T truly strikes me as a child in an adult body. Matt seems to love her babyish mannerisms so what does that say about him? Maybe he likes being the daddy. They are a strange couple.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This person made a video to talk about Tiffany. She seemingly cries in the video, but hides her face in a tissue so it is not clear. Anyway, she praises Tiffany and thinks she is inspiring.

Also, to keep our spirits fluffy, here is the latest and greatest from Fluffyfox:

Get well soon @Tiffanythinks Here are some cute kittens to make you smile

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
To keep our spirits fluffy, here is the latest and greatest from Fluffyfox:

So much for Fluffy being upset with T. I'm sorry, but I never trusted Fluffy's change of heart on here. She's as addicted to these cancer channels as ever.

---

This person made a video to talk about Tiffany. She seemingly cries in the video, but hides her face in a tissue so it is not clear. Anyway, she praises Tiffany.

OMG

• Haha
So much for Fluffy being upset with T. I'm sorry, but I never trusted Fluffy's change of heart on here. She's as addicted to these cancer channels as ever.

---

OMG
my reaction is just "odd"...when she is talking about the awful medical care...where is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This person made a video to talk about Tiffany. She seemingly cries in the video, but hides her face in a tissue so it is not clear. Anyway, she praises Tiffany and thinks she is inspiring.

Also, to keep our spirits fluffy, here is the latest and greatest from Fluffyfox:

She is freaking WEIRD

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is freaking WEIRD
she appears to be a prime example of one of the TT followers ...a face and voice behind all the senseless comments repeating the same thing over and over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes! Note that she said her stoma was 'very cute' and that she liked the size and shape of it. That is one of the take-home messages of this video, (Crying to the Doctor (hospital) *cancer*) and it is very important. :)
I bet by now she’s named it and it too gets talked to in baby voice and is learning all about being cozy in pyjamas! HA

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
curious where in US are there still such wards? I was doing a bit of reading and even Canada with the government run health care have gotten rid of those.
Yes, curious what year that would’ve been. From some cursory reading, it looks like somewhere around 1990 was the last of the 8 bed wards. Everything went to single or double after that.

It seems that part of the reason they did away with wards was because now patients can be monitored remotely, so no need to walk around all the beds in one area. What’s the reason for keeping them in the UK?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I thought het comments on the stoma were very weird. But in keeping with her childlike approach to things. She's just weird all around. And why in h*ll does she not brush her hair???? That's gross but she said she never does.

---

That's what hit me too. When T doesn't get her way, it's histrionics. When she does, it's like flipping a switch. She's very very spoiled. I'm so tired of her nonsense.
It is.

Her surgeon didn't visit her when his colleague told her that they was unable to obtain biopsy samples. T started crying and making demands that she must see her surgeon, must! She would pay him if needed.
She uses tears to get what she wants.
Always makes a point of telling Matt, Amma and her viewers "I have been crying".
This woman is 30 years old. 31 in a few months time.
When she last had her private room she used it to make tiktoks with Matt on the bed.
T was already on antibiotics (she stated it was being administrated through one of her 'wires') so I am skeptical about c diff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here is a brief synopsis of her case:
She had a T4BN1bM0 adenocarcinoma colorectal cancer tumor prior to any treatment. This was locally advanced colorectal cancer. Post chemo-radio-therapy, the tumor grade became T4BN1cM0.
For colorectal cancers, T4B designates a tumor that has grown out of the colorectal area and has adhered to or invaded nearby organs. The cancer she had was therefore locally advanced, and remained that way, even after the chemo-radio-therapy.
The N1c means that tumor nodules are present. Tumor nodules are cancerous regions that are discontinuous with the primary tumor.
There were also other parameters that described her case, but the relative good news was that distant metastases were not present. (That is what the M0 designation means.)

Tiffany did mention in one of her videos with the key words 'organs' and 'removed' in the title that the following was going to be removed: colon (At the time she had made that video, only part of the colon was going to be removed.), rectum, uterus, ovaries, and vagina, with the bladder remaining in question.
Pelvic exenteration surgery is when most pelvic organs are removed, but some may remain. That depends upon where the cancer has spread.
Tiffany had a partial pelvic exenteration (as opposed to total pelvic exenteration) because her bladder was preserved. The type of exenteration she most likely had was a posterior pelvic exenteration, which is surgery to remove all or part of the colon, rectum, uterus, ovaries, cervix, and vagina. The reason she has an incision also in the front of her body is because the female reproductive organs were removed from the belly.
(When laparoscopic surgery is done to remove the uterus, there is no big incision, but a series of small ones to detach the uterus from the abdomen. The uterus is then pulled out via the vaginal opening. However, in cases of cancer or when the uterus is filled with big fibroids, the uterus and other organs need to be removed the 'traditional' way: from an incision in the belly area.)
Much earlier Tiffanythinks threads on this forum have extensive medical detail on her case, as many of us would link medical journal articles pertaining to colorectal cancers and even publications from her surgeon, Dr. Shahnawaz Rashid.
Thank you for your response. I forgot about the organs being removed video and/or thought those were just "possibles". I just didn't remember her ever saying cancer had spread to ALL the reproductive organs but your T4B explanation of it spreading to nearby organs clears that up a bit. I'm sure I read that in old threads but forgot.

As for this video itself, I was a little taken aback by the fact she said she never cries or is demanding...that video where NO BIOPSY TAKEN sprang to mind where she had a huge fit when she couldn't see HER surgeon, until yes, they got her surgeon to see her and calm her down. I also noticed the complete change in her mental state once she had a private room. I don't know why but I felt her need to overly explain this ward change/private room was compensating for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, curious what year that would’ve been. From some cursory reading, it looks like somewhere around 1990 was the last of the 8 bed wards. Everything went to single or double after that.

It seems that part of the reason they did away with wards was because now patients can be monitored remotely, so no need to walk around all the beds in one area. What’s the reason for keeping them in the UK?
Don't have the money to reconstruct hospitals? Trusts are closing down hospitals due to lack of money. We need more hospitals, not private rooms.

---

To be honest I would have done the exact same thing if I was in Tiffany's position. I too have spent some hospital addmissions on a busy and loud 9 bed ward. This was all fine (but no real privacy) but I coped. However this all changed after spending a horrific night seeing a young lady in her 30's almost die and be resuscitated in the bed Infront of mine. To say I was traumatised was an under statement. Tiffany has had major surgery and in a lot of discomfort and hearing the sounds of somebody screaming throughout the night and shouting about death would be enough to make the strongest of people emotionally fragile. There is never any harm in asking to move if you think it is in your beat interest. The worst you'll get is a 'no' but at least you tried.
Yeah not nice, but not nice for the patient and family either.
My husband is currently on palliative care in hospital because our local hospice is full. We don't get the luxury of a private room. It is what it is. At least we have access to healthcare unlike many other countries that have no access to healthcare.
I feel differently to most. The NHS have extended my husbands life and given me and our children extra years we wouldn't have had with him. He reached 30 and we never expected it, never.
My experience has been that those with terminal illnesses really appreciate the NHS. Other patients tend to moan, find fault and yes........ complain about ward experiences.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Kick out the royals? Buckingham Hospital?
Haha Jen! When Covid hit here, there was lots of discussion about how hospitals would cope with covid positive patients, if the pop up hospitals would stay around etc. I made a comment somewhere about converting Buckingham palace into a temp hospital and it caused a big song and dance. We think alike!
In all seriousness though, 2 of our local hospitals have been shut down. Its such a shame seeing A&E departments closed, mental health and maternity units gone completely. Hospitals filling with hospice patients because hospices are full. Elderly patients are 'bed blocking' because they live alone and can't be discharged home safely.
Ideally we could do with private rooms for patients, but having hospitals to be able to do that comes first.
For those that struggle with a ward and know they would struggle with a ward. They could go private which would guarantee a private room.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I keep coming back here for sanity check. Watching her videos, something just doesn't sit right. From the thumbnail, to the dramatic footage, to inappropriate comments (did she really say "taking a break from my family"?)...everything. When she was being transferred to a different "ward" and somehow ended up in a private room because she had an "infection". The side of my brain that is fighting my gut feeling thinks, of course it makes sense that she can't listen to other patient screaming or talking about death at night and needs to be in a different space. But then my spidey senses can't help but feel that something is off. Maybe it's just that I cannot relate to her or understand her actions. In one of the Krock's video, Jessica says something about not filming because she just wasn't up to it after surgery. To me, that makes sense. I just can't understand why anyone would pick up a camera right after waking up from surgery. Or have the camera 3 inches from your face as you cry. Don't get it. Jessica also shows clips of her at the hospital, but it's in a way that allows us to understand what's happening...and tasteful (I don't know if that is the right word). T's video, you just don't know what's going on and the information she gives is so vague and confusing. There are so many parallels to Jessica's experience and they kind of do the same things but watching the Krocks is just such a different (pleasant) experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel the same towards her, post surgery as I did pre surgery, pathetic.
OOPS, apathetic !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.