Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last video: "I cried to the nurse, she comforted me, i'm not going to cry anymore, i'm done with crying"
Today's video: Crying from the very first second

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow not going to watch this tit but looking at the comments...ugh. She's deleting the ones calling her out left and right, even replied to one then deleted it. She's something else. Apparently she asked if she should do tik tik tik shirts? lol HOW do people not see this is all business?
bbg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Irritating as hell....tick, tick, bloody tick.

:rolleyes:
---

49kg before surgery, 46kg in today's vlog. Only 3kg lost, she really has had a remarkably smooth recovery. All those prayers must've worked. :sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This tick tick tick nonsense is the very reason she's feeling depressed at the start(of course she never cries, lotalot also never lies). She wants a tick against the box which says she'll be cancer free, but how many of us here and under the videos when she was still somewhat sane back in the day used to say it's a journey and take each day at a time. She's resistant to change because she's a control freak - she wants things her way or no way. You can't cry to cancer and say get me a new room or get out of my body the way you do it with the nurses and doctors and your family. She is not inspirational at all, and anyone who looks up to her I'm judging you hardcore, because a woman who blocks things out and lies and tells herself she's handling things well by isolating herself and is super delusional- is not someone you look up to for strength or an example of determination.

And omg the lies in this videos deserve a whole thread!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The doctors will never say you're cancer free, best case scenario she's cancer free in 5 years. This is basic knowledge... lotalot is not the brightest tubby in tubbyland;

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The constant repetition in EXHAUSTING!
How many time do we have to hear these things?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
She needs therapy and she can't even understand why all of this is so wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So she still hasn't talked to family etc in this video? I agree, therapy is what she has needed for so long, at least someone to talk to since it has never appeared she's open with anyone around her.
And what is with her saying she's going to start being selfish (or something like that) in many of her videos, sometimes talking herself into putting herself first, etc.? Is it because someone around her is telling her she's being selfish or has told her in the past that's she's that way?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wow not going to watch this tit but looking at the comments...ugh. She's deleting the ones calling her out left and right, even replied to one then deleted it. She's something else. Apparently she asked if she should do tik tik tik shirts? lol HOW do people not see this is all business?
View attachment 1930586
She is such a gaslighter: "I'm sorry if you feel that way" :sick: 🤮
These are some smart people calling her out on her bullshit. Perfectly put.
---

I think i understand now the way she lives.
She said "You know i'm always blocking things out, and this is the only thing in my life i can't block out (her new body after the surgery) so until i feel normal again (in her body), until i can live normal again i'm not going to talk to my friends and family".
She also said it was her choice, she made this decision (not to talk to anyone) and she doesn't regret it.

The way i see it - Tiffany always, ALWAYS wants to be this happy nice little girl with her family and friends, who talks about pretty clothes and cute gifts. So when she can't do that she thinks it's a problem. She can't be sad or realistic in front of her family, she needs to be their happy girl, because that's who she thinks she really is. Sad Tiffany, Tiffany who's in pain isn't normal and should be fixed. That's what she thinks.
But at the same time, she films videos in which she is visibly in pain and distress which contradicts our idea that she always wants to appear happy and chirpy in front of people. She often cries in front of Amma too. She was suffering and in distress in front of Amma many times in vlogs. It is very strange.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Tiffany yhe Queen of Repetition
---

The constant repetition in EXHAUSTING!
How many time do we have to hear these things?
That's what I took away from this one, repeat, repeat, repeat. I dubbed her the Queen of Repetition
---

The doctors will never say you're cancer free, best case scenario she's cancer free in 5 years. This is basic knowledge... lotalot is not the brightest tubby in tubbyland;
---

---

View attachment 1930586
She's too upset to talk to family and friends but not too upset to film a 30 min vid and then go thru the comments and delete some!
---

I think some of her depression is reality creeping in, despite her best efforts. She's beginning to realize she might not be cancer free, might be chemo in her future, etc, etc. When she does allow herself to think about it, she freaks out. Also, she surely knows her life will never be the same.
---

This tick tick tick nonsense is the very reason she's feeling depressed at the start(of course she never cries, lotalot also never lies). She wants a tick against the box which says she'll be cancer free, but how many of us here and under the videos when she was still somewhat sane back in the day used to say it's a journey and take each day at a time. She's resistant to change because she's a control freak - she wants things her way or no way. You can't cry to cancer and say get me a new room or get out of my body the way you do it with the nurses and doctors and your family. She is not inspirational at all, and anyone who looks up to her I'm judging you hardcore, because a woman who blocks things out and lies and tells herself she's handling things well by isolating herself and is super delusional- is not someone you look up to for strength or an example of determination.

And omg the lies in this videos deserve a whole thread!!!!
Well said. And yes, A LOT, A LOT, A LOT of lies. But she got the desired result. The Dolt Cult is chiming in, ready to canonize her. St. Tiffany, Patron Saint of princesses everywhere.
---

The sly suggestion of getting a tick, tick, tick tee shirt. Here comes more merch. She's waiting for the Dolt Cult to beg her to sell them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
One reason could be that, not regarding content itself, Tiffany has a near-perfect 'radio' voice: She speaks clearly and smoothly, enunciates well, and, more often than not, has a calming voice. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if her next career would be in radio itself. Listening to Tiffany is calming and leaves an overall positive effect (however made-up or artificial), even though content is lacking and the positivity oftentimes is a result of her naiveté and lack of education on her specific medical situation.

Nevertheless, critiques on her content that have been written on this forum are mostly valid, given that she has 'cancer' in the titles yet doesn't devote that voice of hers to talk much about it. Basically, I have rationalized the use of 'cancer' in her titles to a situational effect: She had been hospitalized because of surgery required to remove cancerous tumor(s) and cancer-riddled organs, so regardless if she talks about it or not, every clip of her hospital videos is a circumstantial cancer video. For this reason, I give all of her hospital videos a pass on the 'cancer' term in the titles: At least anyone who clicks on her hospital 'cancer' videos knows that she is in the hospital because of something related to 'cancer' whether or not she talks about it. However, if, for example, she makes videos in the garden center or at home, in a setting that has nothing to do with a direct cancer circumstance (treatment, surgery, doctor's visits, scans), putting 'cancer' in the title is misleading unless she devotes at least half of the video to a discussion of cancer.

Additionally, there is a contradiction of sorts with what she says and how she acts: She is a full-grown adult yet has a child-like nature and mannerisms. Maybe this is part of her real personality or maybe this is accentuated for the videos. People tend to be attracted to rarities, and the Tiffany 'girl-woman' paradox is attention-getting.

Regardless, Tiffany has a way with smoothness and clarity of language for an overall pleasant listening experience, independent of the content itself. Many other you- tubers do not speak as clearly or pleasantly, or have accents which are unpleasant for some people by nature, such as nasal-tone voices and lack of enunciation. Content is much more critical for those types of you- tubers, in my opinion, because their voices alone may not be attractive. Tiffany is the opposite: For me, her voice is currently a positive factor in the views she is getting, though her content is minimal.

Also, a lot of people outside the British empire really admire the British accent: By nature, it sounds refined and elegant, which is attractive in and of itself. (Tiffany definitely has that going for her in the you- tube world!) Perhaps especially for non-Britishers, it is captivating. (Personally, other English accents I find charming are the US Southern accent, and the US Eastern-Boston-type accent--but not at all the US MidWestern 'twangy' nasal-toned voice!) Anyway, voice and how it is projected and sounds can be a factor in a you- tuber's popularity.
No offence but this is one of the funniest comments I have read on tattle. Tiffany’s voice? The baby voice! Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's mind boggling how utterly boring these hospital vids are. Just the same things repeated and done over and over and over again. She's desperate to keep her tribe tuning in. She could film 30 minutes of herself just staring at the camera in silence and the Dolt Cult would love it!
Anyone else notice Fluffy seems to have left the TL building? Lol.
---

View attachment 1930924
HaHa brings one of his special tubby sandwiches for Lotalot
OMG. These Telly Tubby gifs are fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Many of you are missing the point as to why Tiffany amassed so many followers. She appeared on stand up to cancer which is aired. People watch and then follow on social media. All those that appear n stand up to cancer draw the same amount of attention. Have a cancer diagnosis and want a following? Reach out to stand up to cancer. It’s been discussed at length, so I won’t go into the details again.
T didn’t have many followers until she appeared on stand up to cancer, then boom! The same way other cancer patients amass followers. Standup to cancer is the reason.

Reactions: 9
No offence but this is one of the funniest comments I have read on tattle. Tiffany’s voice? The baby voice! Haha!
Agreed. I do not believe she is even close to having a radio voice. Her voice irritates me to no end. But, then, everything about her irritates me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.