Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the new video. It's hospital leaving day, she didn't really seem too excited, maybe scared/anxious to actually leave? But at the end she said next week I'll have the histology reports at the appt with her surgeon. So she got the results...a month or so ago.
It's the withholding of results that I find to be the most despicable aspect of this whole charade. Knowing that her dolt cult have been furiously fingering their rosary's for weeks, this selfish piece of work still chooses to keep them in the dark. :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
With a gleam in her eye, every one of those words will be spoken with emphasis, maybe even an appearance of the tongue sticking out to punctuate.:ROFLMAO:
No no no not that awful tounge sticking out. Its so gross. I once saw my niece do it (he was 5 btw) and I ridiculed him so much that I am certain he will never show anyone his tounge again. Its filthy. When her and Amma did it? Yeah this is what they like to do in private rooms ;)
---

My Body Has Changed A Lot *cancer*

A new childishness from Tiffany: "I'm gonna have some brekky" :sick:
Her nurse told her because of the stoma bag, for a few months she cannot eat a lot of vegetables (not that Tiffany ever consumed any in her life) "because you don't want it to get blocked up and things, so just simple foods".
Simple foods. Hash Browns coated in fat? Gluten free processed chicken chunks? Some other fatty junks stuff? Egg sandwiches? Most adults think of simple foods as rice pudding, soup etc. Is anyone that thick to go eat processed fatty crap?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Meanwhile I'm starting to get really annoyed with "Amma"... sorry but she looks so plain stupid in every vlog, especially in this last one with her "tick........tick........tick"... 🤮

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's the withholding of results that I find to be the most despicable aspect of this whole charade. Knowing that her dolt cult have been furiously fingering their rosary's for weeks, this selfish piece of work still chooses to keep them in the dark. :mad:
Bet the next videos are a week long leading up to the "results" appt. I'd be surprised if she mentions results before it airs. After that, well, tune in to find out :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Bet the next videos are a week long leading up to the "results" appt. I'd be surprised if she mentions results before it airs. After that, well, tune in to find out :sick:
why can’t she do an update? On insta/YT shirts to her ‘fans’, nope, she will string it out and that’s despicable.

She should just do an update video and let people know what's going on right now. What's her plan? To upload videos that are three or four weeks old? So disrespectful.

We did learn some other information from this video, and those here who predicted that Amma would be the caretaker once Tiffany goes home were correct: Tiffany said that she would take care of her front dressings, and Amma will take care of the back dressings. During this time, darling HA! will be nowhere to be seen, and will see nothing of the sort where dressings are concerned. (Unless they are salad dressings, at which point HA! will spring into action in the kitchen and whip up a few egg sandwiches to go along with the salad dressing.)
---

why can’t she do an update? On insta/YT shirts to her ‘fans’, nope, she will string it out and that’s despicable.
The only 'honest' answer I can come up with, one that doesn't have to do with willfully stringing it out just to get views, is if, and only if, there was cancer in the margins. In that case, Tiffany would be sad and perhaps not ready to be reading a barrage of comments to the tune of "I'm so, so sorry. When are you having chemotherapy again? What is your next treatment plan? How much time do the doctors give before you start feeling really unwell? Are you going into palliative care?" I imagine that a bad histology report would send Tiffany into silence and she would not be ready to answer those types of questions.
However, I don't necessarily think that she had a bad histology report. If actively responding to comments under her videos is any indication of cheerfulness, she likely had a good histology report. In that case, I do agree that not giving a positive update has no other objective than to increase views and income.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes withholding the results is despicable.
Usually she answers to many comments but today she doesn’t answer much … Because she has the results now and people know it, but she has chosen to wait before telling them … She will have to tell the results on Sunday or pretty soon I guess, cause more and more people will ask about those results …

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile I'm starting to get really annoyed with "Amma"... sorry but she looks so plain stupid in every vlog, especially in this last one with her "tick........tick........tick"... 🤮
Me too!
Amma is really starting to look like a space cadet with a gonk like gaze, cheesy sneaky smile who says bugger all on camera, wears ugly black tshirts which really look crass and schemes with the other clowns to increase the revenue … get a job I say and contribute to the real world!

Reactions: 8
Me too!
Amma is really starting to look like a space cadet with a gonk like gaze, cheesy sneaky smile who says bugger all on camera, wears ugly black tshirts which really look crass and schemes with the other clowns to increase the revenue … get a job I say and contribute to the real world!
Amma as bad now walking behind T filming her. Telling T she wants to wear the t shirts because they cause people to stop her and ask stuff. Anna loves the attention as much as t. Which actually surprised me as a mother myself.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
For those that watched Ts soap opera did she actually say she was meeting with the surgeon 2 weeks after leaving hospital? As in an appointment? If she can’t sit on her bum for months how is she expected to get to an outpatient clinic? If she left hospital New Year’s Eve, she got histology 2 weeks later? A total of 5 weeks from surgery is that?
---

Yeah t no need from for scans cos the fool subscriber says you are cancer free. What do they think cancer patients have regular scans for? To look for a baby? Such fools around

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For those that watched Ts soap opera did she actually say she was meeting with the surgeon 2 weeks after leaving hospital? As in an appointment? If she can’t sit on her bum for months how is she expected to get to an outpatient clinic? If she left hospital New Year’s Eve, she got histology 2 weeks later? A total of 5 weeks from surgery is that?
---

Yeah t no need from for scans cos the fool subscriber says you are cancer free. What do they think cancer patients have regular scans for? To look for a baby? Such fools around
:LOL: 😂
People are fools but it's her fault. She said many times that after surgery she will be cancer free and some of her poor viewers believed her. Even the forever wise HaHa kept saying that she won't have to think about cancer after the surgery. Probably a considerable number of her followers is not very smart.

:LOL: 😂
People are fools but it's her fault. She said many times that after surgery she will be cancer free and some of her poor viewers believed her. Even the forever wise HaHa kept saying that she won't have to think about cancer after the surgery. Probably a considerable number of her followers is not very smart.
So true Leonor. Hopefully Matt will wise up and grasp why CT scans will be part of life now. I find Matt to say inconsiderate things at times. I’m sure anyone who loses an organ/organ naturally think about cancer when they see scars/ adapt to a new life and think back to their old life. He doesn’t encourage T to eat healthy or exercise. He makes a crappy support partner.

So true Leonor. Hopefully Matt will wise up and grasp why CT scans will be part of life now. I find Matt to say inconsiderate things at times. I’m sure anyone who loses an organ/organ naturally think about cancer when they see scars/ adapt to a new life and think back to their old life. He doesn’t encourage T to eat healthy or exercise. He makes a crappy support partner.
I can't believe the nonsense that comes out of his mouth sometimes.
She strikes me as a stubborn person who blocks you when you disagree with her or question her. Maybe she would block and delete Matt if he advised her to eat healthy or complained about her habits 😅 He even encourages her to eat unhealthy with his chocolate bars and other junk.
I think she will be satisfied with her new diet as she has always eaten mostly carbs and 0 greens. I think she will make mistakes though and eat her deep fried junk food.

You’re right Saydee, he makes a crappy support partner indeed. Not a mature white or grey matter cell amongst them. It’s a sad childish way to address a serious illness and I wonder if they will ever grasp it and grown up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.