Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the rats nest hair is really gross. I just don't get it. I think it is a cultural thing...most Sri Lankan woman have the long hair...a tradition even if not practical. I think it makes Amma feel good to be able to do that for her daughter. I know most of us don't understand it ...even Amma has long hair for a woman of her age.

Reactions: 6
the rats nest hair is really gross. I just don't get it. I think it is a cultural thing...most Sri Lankan woman have the long hair...a tradition even if not practical. I think it makes Amma feel good to be able to do that for her daughter. I know most of us don't understand it ...even Amma has long hair for a woman of her age.
It's not the long hair, it's the failure to do even basic hygiene on it!

---

After today's vlog, I must say I'm sick of her in every way. Trolling for gifts, lights on the wall, candles

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm so sick of her, can't watch her vlogs anymore, thank you guys for recaps. As I wrote in the past, I'm after thyroid cancer and I'm from Poland. I got sick in 2017, when it happened there wasn't a lot of info on Polish google about people's experience with thyroid cancer so I turned to PubMed to gather all the knowledge about this disease. Later after my treatment I created little support group on Facebook, I spent two weeks creating FAQ PDF with most important topics, I translated to Polish articles about thyroid cancer from PubMed. For the last five years everyday I try to help people to understand their disease because I don't want anyone to be as afraid as I was. I didn't earn a dime out of my activity on this group and when I look at Tiffany and her way of treating her Loving Tiffany Thinks Family as a huge cash cow I'm simply disgusted. I really gave her a benefit of a doubt, but after PE it became clear that she doing it mainly for money. She has a pretty extensive disease, she went through pretty rare (especially in her age bracket) surgery, imagine how helpful it would be if she would make some simple, informational videos about her disease and surgery, but she doesn't want to, she prefers to talk fluff and act all cutesy to gain $ and PO Box packages. It's sad because she gathered a huge community around her channel and she just doesn't give a tit about spreading awareness or doing anything that doesn't benefit the one and only princess in her mind - Tiffany. Sorry guys, end of rant, I'm just mad and feel stupid that I cared about her in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's a relief to pop on here and see I'm not the only one who has had enough.
I felt really guilty when I stopped following Tiffany but there are more deserving people out there.
Wishing you all well 😘

• Heart
noteworthy today...twinkle lights going up together with gifted candles. What struck me is ZERO mention of the C-diff....got to wonder.
Please don’t tell me you believed t had c diff? T would be very unwell if she had it. Think back to when she had it, vomiting, bad tummy pain, fever. T wanted a private room and she get one. C diff was an excuse because she realised her viewers would see how bratty she is.
She wouldn’t be able to Xmas decorate on a ward. Vlog during the night. Make videos so freely.
And there you have the evidence. While everyone was worrying how she was, worrying if she got through surgery ok. T was in a private room watching YouTube channels! So much for her saying she had a detox from social media. The woman tells lies. Surprised she’s not doing her fake slow motion voice like she did first video after surgery. “ I wasssss on aaaaaaaa VENTilattttoooorrrrrr” I haven’t watched but I can’t even take T seriously anymore. Too many lies.

---

She needed a private room for all her twinkle lights, and little angels, and candles, and a gingerbread man. AND the room is pink and girly, just as she likes.

Weird that she talks to the nurses and asks for moral support but admitted she still hasn't talked to her friends, not a single one, because she's tired.
Also, she was unpacking the gifts at the same time when her followers were so worried not knowing if she had the surgery or not, and kept asking for updates. She was watching other people vlogmas videos on youtube at the time when people were posting 10 comments a minute on her page asking "please tell us if Tiffany is ok".
She will have been reading the comments on her videos too. Of course she didn’t reply, she was getting views from people hoping for an update.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her hair & makeup were perfect in older vlogs.
I think the unkempt hair is part of her *cancer* presentation; she knows what gets clicks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
No way I will watch this one. Sounds especially insufferable. Thanks guys for the insightful recaps and summaries and the comedy.

Mmm, if she was online watching youtube after her surgery, maybe it was her responding to comments on her vlogmas crap. We theorised that it was Elodie pretending to be Tiffany. And she was well enough to send the cringey blue hearts but not to reassure her praying and worrying subscribers.

No way I will watch this one. Sounds especially insufferable. Thanks guys for the insightful recaps and summaries and the comedy.
She just rambles on and on about nothing really and directs her poor mother to hang her twinkly lights.

This one is particularly insufferable.

• Sick
  • Heart
Thanks to those who watch to update us here🌟. I have to agree with the majority, it's rather sickening. She could have done so much good, and no she doesn't HAVE to, it's her life and channel, but it just feels gross to play the money and fame game with cancer, especially when many of the people you are attracting and marketing to are going thru a similar horrific ordeal. When I watched that past video with her explaining and OVERLY explaining the move to a private room it felt to me like someone trying to justify it, the comments about C-Diff didn't sit right with how she was acting. And of course, it makes you feel like crap to doubt someone with cancer, but then cancer doesn't only affect honest giving people.
This persona must work on many people, as witnessed by the comments on the channel. Little froggy that was here even went back to praising her after feeling let down, it's baffling to me, but maybe because I've always been one to question everything. My friends and family sometimes find it annoying but someone has to do it :ROFLMAO: Anyway she can do her and I'll do me, which is to continue to question everything and voice my opinion about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thanks to those who watch to update us here🌟. I have to agree with the majority, it's rather sickening. She could have done so much good, and no she doesn't HAVE to, it's her life and channel, but it just feels gross to play the money and fame game with cancer, especially when many of the people you are attracting and marketing to are going thru a similar horrific ordeal. When I watched that past video with her explaining and OVERLY explaining the move to a private room it felt to me like someone trying to justify it, the comments about C-Diff didn't sit right with how she was acting. And of course, it makes you feel like crap to doubt someone with cancer, but then cancer doesn't only affect honest giving people.
This persona must work on many people, as witnessed by the comments on the channel. Little froggy that was here even went back to praising her after feeling let down, it's baffling to me, but maybe because I've always been one to question everything. My friends and family sometimes find it annoying but someone has to do it :ROFLMAO: Anyway she can do her and I'll do me, which is to continue to question everything and voice my opinion about it.
I admit I bought the c-diff explanation for the private room....but now I don't. It seems she complained enough it was just easier to put her in one of those 2 rooms and I assume if someone comes thru that needs to be isolated she would have to move. I has lost count of where we are in the number of days post surgery and given today Amma is putting up lights etc. she plans on staying for some time.

Reactions: 11
I admit I bought the c-diff explanation for the private room....but now I don't. It seems she complained enough it was just easier to put her in one of those 2 rooms and I assume if someone comes thru that needs to be isolated she would have to move. I has lost count of where we are in the number of days post surgery and given today Amma is putting up lights etc. she plans on staying for some time.
Yes probably no c diff. She was very unwell with it the last time and stayed in the hospital for 16 days! Imagine if she had c diff now post PE. No way she would have been released after 2 weeks and something.

Reactions: 10
Watching Krocks in the Kitchen Live celebrating 100,000 subs. I am blown away by the money they get from super chats...some $200 and $100 and so many coming in. Lots of money to be made on YT. Jessica is recovering well but taking lots of pain meds. Heading home this week and should find out more this week on plan going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ultimately I still really feel for her. I know being in the hospital for a long stay must be miserable.
But it's really hard to ignore how she went from all weepy on the ward to cheerful in her private (and girly) room. That part doesn't sit well with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think you're right on both counts (good memory!), I think @MissB123 first shared links for me to alternate websites to view both YT as well as another to view IG accounts without logging in. I've since then shared them here myself.

Here are options for YT, except, I only believe it avoids ads, but does not avoid being considered a view count. From what I can gather, you need a YT downloader to do that.

These options avoid ads while watching YT:

Here is the link for options to view IG accounts without logging in:

I would never have imagined feeling indifferent to her either or choosing to bypass her video uploads without any problem.

Thank you, will check out Naomi's vlogs, so sorry to read about her circumstances.

Beneficial changes that I've experienced since stumbling onto the TT channel are that:

1) I know a lot more about colorectal cancer now than ever before and am far more familiar with symptoms and treatment approaches that may ultimately benefit me or someone around me. Not due to Tiffany, but, instead, from my migration over here;

2) thanks to this loving TL family, I've now been exposed to many other cancer channels that are so sincere and open that I want to follow along and support them in their cancer journeys; I can appreciate them all the more after having been exposed to so much obfuscation by Tiffany;

3) as others have said, I've so enjoyed TL, not only as a clarifying and educational source (imagine that and on Tattle no less [I can see you reading this appalled and aghast, @BettyCrockerr ]! :oops:), but as a bright and comic relief spot in my days, as well (and yes, that also includes you @BettyCrockerr ). :ROFLMAO: This place does not blindly follow anyone or any information, but asks challenging, critical questions. It demands truth and honesty. It keeps us all on our toes which is really important for critical thinking, we need to work with a solid premise, and it has been required here with so many people weighing in and critically evaluating content or assertions. I can respect that. A good reminder that varying and differing opinions aren't a bad thing at all. No blind sheep over here on TL. 💙; and

4) I am much more familiar with how YT algorithms and IG operate. I've apparently crawled out of my Luddite fugue and now been exposed to the workings of SM moreso than ever before thanks to very helpful members. I hope to run into a 5 year old soon in order to show off my competitive SM competencies now. :LOL:
Thank you for this, very helpful! I have saved the links.
Haha this was very interesting to read and I agree with you. I have learned so much since joining tattle. For example, I now know so much more about colorectal cancer - the cancer and tumour staging, what the numbers and letters mean, NED, all possible surgeries, etc etc. People have shared their experience and knowledge, research papers and other resources. They patiently and painstakingly explained research papers and discussed with fervor. There really is a wealth of knowledge on this particular thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have an unpopular opinion. I watched the video and thought to myself, "She's going to be skewered on Tattle." Part of the video was informative, walking, showing of the lines, talking about her physio, diet, etc. But then she ruins it by hawking her stuff and Post Office gifts and oh, the candles gonks or whatever. She is being herself, her greedy babyish self. But I still feel for her, how thin and vulnerable she looks, her disease. I don't give a flying eff about her hair. Yes, maybe she should have cut it, but when I'm sick, I let myself go too. Hopefully, she will become more mature, but I'm doubting it. I still wish her a complete recovery.

Watching Krocks in the Kitchen Live celebrating 100,000 subs. I am blown away by the money they get from super chats...some $200 and $100 and so many coming in. Lots of money to be made on YT. Jessica is recovering well but taking lots of pain meds. Heading home this week and should find out more this week on plan going forward.
I have watched! I'm happy for them. They answered questions and Jessica even gave a medical update.

---

I have an unpopular opinion. I watched the video and thought to myself, "She's going to be skewered on Tattle." Part of the video was informative, walking, showing of the lines, talking about her physio, diet, etc. But then she ruins it by hawking her stuff and Post Office gifts and oh, the candles gonks or whatever. She is being herself, her greedy babyish self. But I still feel for her, how thin and vulnerable she looks, her disease. I don't give a flying eff about her hair. Yes, maybe she should have cut it, but when I'm sick, I let myself go too. Hopefully, she will become more mature, but I'm doubting it. I still wish her a complete recovery.
But seems to me that it's the same old and nothing new. Has she actually said something that hasn't been said in the last few vlogs? She is always showing of the lines and saying the exact same stuff. We should take a sip of a drink every time she says "wires".
Oh god, I'm so glad I stopped watching. I managed a couple of minutes but had to stop.
I went back to see the "informative" bits and found nothing. Instead I found the baby voice, the scrunched up face and a lot of touching of her face :sick: She always reminds us that she should not lie/sleep on her "bottom" and that she is being moved from left to right.

---

4.7k likes and 1.1k dislikes

---

And her usual saying made an appearance: "This is why like I always say ...". It goes along with her "It's hard, I never said it was easy". And each time she attempts to explain something, she instead turns to her well-used "It's not straightforward, I always say that everyone's journey is different". Oh Tiffany.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have watched! I'm happy for them. They answered questions and Jessica even gave a medical update.

---

But seems to me that it's the same old and nothing new. Has she actually said something that hasn't been said in the last few vlogs? She is always showing of the lines and saying the exact same stuff. We should take a sip of a drink every time she says "wires".
Oh god, I'm so glad I stopped watching. I managed a couple of minutes but had to stop.
I went back to see the "informative" bits and found nothing. Instead I found the baby voice, the scrunched up face and a lot of touching of her face :sick: She always reminds us that she should not lie/sleep on her "bottom" and that she is being moved from left to right.

---

---

And her usual saying made an appearance: "This is why like I always say ...". It goes along with her "It's hard, I never said it was easy". And each time she attempts to explain something, she instead turns to her well-used "It's not straightforward, I always say that everyone's journey is different". Oh Tiffany.
there is nothing new today....not one thing....well maybe one thing the epidural line or whatever that is was taken out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1.1k dislikes. Ooof that’s high. If that were me receiving that many dislikes, I’d be spending some time reflecting on what I’m doing wrong or how I’m possibly upsetting people.

But Tiffany doesn’t appear to do any self reflection. She seems stubborn as hell and convinced she’s God’s gift to the world.

I’d wager the only reason her views are so high is not because the majority of people watching care, but because her personality is so bizarre it’s entertaining to watch (in a slow train wreck kind of way) and interesting to psychologically try and analyze.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
noteworthy today...twinkle lights going up together with gifted candles. What struck me is ZERO mention of the C-diff....got to wonder.
Same here! I noticed that too, no mention of the C-diff or any other infections. I would have thought she would have let us know what is going on with that. I understood that she got into a private room because of possible infection.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.