Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question for everyone.. does anyone know why her subscribers call her ‘little rabbit?’ .. when I read those comments with ‘little rabbit’ and a rabbit emoji i wince a bit in cringe lol 🙊

If you’re not watching the new video, you’re not missing much. We have learned how she treats her cold sores, after her physio she has realized how mentally and emotionally draining it is, as the operation has taken her abilities to do ‘easy things’ that she could do before like turning on her back or side. She feels stuck with ‘wires on her bodyShe is moved to the ward.
she has a held hand fan and a floor fan.
her surgeon has ‘taken the cancer out, and now they have to test each of the cells’ and she said ‘we don’t have a lot of information right now’ it’s all about recovery. Surgeon said everything is good regarding the stoma and she’ll have a blood transfusion to make her ‘stronger’.. she mentions ir was good to see her surgeon and he’s very confident with everything happening- vague, but that’s nice to know. T has her ‘pain killer button’ which she likes as she’s in control of when she can take it. She also would like a cream scone and jam with a cup of tea.
I fast forwarded the video a bit, probably missing some other things she mentioned- but to me she looks like her old self. Hope she is doing well currently.

Reactions: 12
I can't watch these hospital videos. I would far rather hear from her at home and know how the recovery is going. It seems a bit pointless having all this old stuff shown three times a week. But I know what the point is to her, of course. ££££.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Question for everyone.. does anyone know why her subscribers call her ‘little rabbit?’ .. when I read those comments with ‘little rabbit’ and a rabbit emoji i wince a bit in cringe lol 🙊

If you’re not watching the new video, you’re not missing much. We have learned how she treats her cold sores, after her physio she has realized how mentally and emotionally draining it is, as the operation has taken her abilities to do ‘easy things’ that she could do before like turning on her back or side. She feels stuck with ‘wires on her bodyShe is moved to the ward.
she has a held hand fan and a floor fan.
her surgeon has ‘taken the cancer out, and now they have to test each of the cells’ and she said ‘we don’t have a lot of information right now’ it’s all about recovery. Surgeon said everything is good regarding the stoma and she’ll have a blood transfusion to make her ‘stronger’.. she mentions ir was good to see her surgeon and he’s very confident with everything happening- vague, but that’s nice to know. T has her ‘pain killer button’ which she likes as she’s in control of when she can take it. She also would like a cream scone and jam with a cup of tea.
I fast forwarded the video a bit, probably missing some other things she mentioned- but to me she looks like her old self. Hope she is doing well currently.
They’re a bunch of wild animals over there!
Little Rabbit? 🤣
Sounds like a mix up with Chinese New Year and the year of the rabbit 🐰 to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you for keeping us going @Idrisrex !

Thanks to those summarising!

I can't watch these hospital videos. I would far rather hear from her at home and know how the recovery is going. It seems a bit pointless having all this old stuff shown three times a week. But I know what the point is to her, of course. ££££.
I feel the same way, plus, I think she rather enjoys creating movies from her life's story, she is spending a fair amount of time filming, then tinkering together her hospital stay into sufficient film to produce videos 3x/week. I think she also does want to have a significant time lapse and buffer between her movies and present life. In that respect, it only emphasises that she really isn't doing any of this for support from her loving TiffanyThinks family as it's now so far in the past. Perhaps she just wants the interest in her life or in her moviemaking skills, in addition to earning a living doing it?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She should have made a compilation of all the video's she has in the hospital, just one vlog about it and go on. And if she can't talk about what happened, just take a break from youtube. What she's doing now is just milking the cow for more money;

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She should have made a compilation of all the video's she has in the hospital, just one vlog about it and go on. And if she can't talk about what happened, just take a break from youtube. What she's doing now is just milking the cow for more money;
Yes, cash cow 🤔, oops … cash rabbit 🐇! HA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In the first few seconds of the vid, I find myself asking - why in the world is she filming while the nurse is trying to access her nose cannula? Such idiocy on Ts part!

• Sick
  • Haha
At about the 5:55 to 6:05 time in the video "Critical Care Unit to Hospital Ward *cancer*, Tiffany gives the indication that day 4 in the critical care unit is a Monday. From about 5:55 to 6:05, she says "because I've been here for a long time". Then, she mumbles as she seemingly reviews the days she has been in the hospital, ending with 'Monday (at about the 6:02 time) --4 days in here.' Apparently, she was mentally reviewing the days from Thursday, Dec. 15, to Monday. Inclusive of Monday, she would have been in the critical care unit for four days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday), and this was her forth day, which, as per the manner in which she was counting the days, clearly enough ended with 'Monday' under her breath.
As indicated months ago with the disappearing date of Dec. 15 (Someone had written that date in her one of her comments sections months ago, and it was quickly deleted.), that date was most likely her surgery date.

At about the 5:55 to 6:05 time in the video "Critical Care Unit to Hospital Ward *cancer*, Tiffany gives the indication that day 4 in the critical care unit is a Monday. From about 5:55 to 6:05, she says "because I've been here for a long time". Then, she mumbles as she seemingly reviews the days she has been in the hospital, ending with 'Monday (at about the 6:02 time) --4 days in here.' Apparently, she was mentally reviewing the days from Thursday, Dec. 15, to Monday. Inclusive of Monday, she would have been in the critical care unit for four days (Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday), and this was her forth day, which, as per the manner in which she was counting the days, clearly enough ended with 'Monday' under her breath.
As indicated months ago with the disappearing date of Dec. 15 (Someone had written that date in her one of her comments sections months ago, and it was quickly deleted.), that date was most likely her surgery date.
Yes that’s probably right that it was the 15th.
So given Tiffany has made vlogs for each day post surgery, currently 4, it seems that the first vlog we saw on Day 1 was in fact her very first day after surgery?
I was initially thinking she was implying that she was ventilated post op, but given she is saying it’s Day 4 and we have a video for the other days, she actually wasn’t ventilated post op at all. She is probably referring to the period between recovery direct to ICU where she was extubated very possibly the following morning after returning from surgery the previous evening/night.
All in all what I guess I’m saying is .., she really did pull the camera out right after surgery, like right after surgery!

That’s one desperate lady!
Desperate for attention to the point of scary.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can't believe I watched it all the way through. It's bizarre to see someone so addicted to filming! Simply unreal and pathetic. She repeats herself a lot, a lot, a lot. Another boring day with T in ICU. And the endless talk about her cold sore! My god!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Can't believe I watched it all the way through. It's bizarre to see someone so addicted to filming! Simply unreal and pathetic. She repeats herself a lot, a lot, a lot. Another boring day with T in ICU. And the endless talk about her cold sore! My god!
That’s certainly not an acute unit she is in.
It’s obviously a step down so her time in a critical ICU realistically hasn’t been longer at all.

The monitoring she currently has can be done on the high dependency surgical wards over here so I’m sure it’s not that different there.
I don’t really see anything there that she has, that the general surgical wards here can’t manage.
All those drains and PCA is pretty routine stuff for the surgical nurses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
They’re a bunch of wild animals over there!
Little Rabbit? 🤣
Sounds like a mix up with Chinese New Year and the year of the rabbit 🐰 to me!
Oh my gosh, hahaha. We have a chinchilla, foxes, wombat, frog and I gave in and became a mystical creature.

I’m surprised her subscribers don’t write it out as ‘wittle wabbit’ to meet the age range t talks and acts in, lol.. jk..

I think some on here wanted to know where fluffy went.

is this the same fluffy who’s a frog here? T went from giving them a shock of their life as to not knowing the actual date of surgery to an inspiration again. Cool.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Those bleeping thumbnails. I got scared two times by now. Imagine it pops up to someone even more sensitive, or to kids.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
While I was watching the video today, I kept thinking how this vlog didn’t feel that much different than the vlogs she posts while not at hospital. The only difference really is change of location. Before it was her house, restaurants, garden centres and Costco to bed, icu and ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That’s certainly not an acute unit she is in.
It’s obviously a step down so her time in a critical ICU realistically hasn’t been longer at all.

The monitoring she currently has can be done on the high dependency surgical wards over here so I’m sure it’s not that different there.
I don’t really see anything there that she has, that the general surgical wards here can’t manage.
All those drains and PCA is pretty routine stuff for the surgical nurses.
She said it was 4 days in the Critical Care Unit. Then onto a ward. 90% of the current vlog was filmed on day 4 while still in CCU.

Reactions: 6
Oh my gosh, hahaha. We have a chinchilla, foxes, wombat, frog and I gave in and became a mystical creature.

I’m surprised her subscribers don’t write it out as ‘wittle wabbit’ to meet the age range t talks and acts in, lol.. jk..

I think some on here wanted to know where fluffy went.

is this the same fluffy who’s a frog here? T went from giving them a shock of their life as to not knowing the actual date of surgery to an inspiration again. Cool.
Yes that is the same person I believe!
I think it’s fine to be able to follow and comment on both sites as long as you don’t misconstrue the ethics and respect expected and attached to both platforms and try to humiliate and question opinions.

I do believe Fluffy was/is still commenting on both sites but I don’t take much notice of what is being said over on YT … what I have seen here on TL from that person has been very respectful and kind.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.