Tiffany Thinks #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely we still know nothing. Nothing about the front bum situation, nothing about the bladder situation ( many people are asking about it) we don’t know if it’s better, we know nothing about margins and pathology results or when are the next scans, we basically know nothing except that she kept the bladder and has an ileostomy ( we know nothing about it or how it behaves) that she cannot sit for very long and that she is recovering and getting better. What we do know is that today is the end of the hospital videos so the videos should be more in real time … People in the comments want that and ask for that, and obviously almost two months after surgery people want to know about the margins / lab results ! So will we learn a bit more about it today or Sunday ?
But if she again filmed every day from the time she got home until now, then she might just start releasing those things instead of getting to current times 😅 🤣 We will still be a month and more behind. Maybe we will always be behind.
Yes we know nothing much medically, exactly the way Tiffany likes it.
Maybe she will release a "First day home *cancer* " etc etc. And eventually we will get Ha's fluffy eggs, Tiffany making tea, Tiffany showing off her purchases ...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely we still know nothing. Nothing about the front bum situation, nothing about the bladder situation ( many people are asking about it) we don’t know if it’s better, we know nothing about margins and pathology results or when are the next scans, we basically know nothing except that she kept the bladder and has an ileostomy ( we know nothing about it or how it behaves) that she cannot sit for very long and that she is recovering and getting better. What we do know is that today is the end of the hospital videos so the videos should be more in real time … People in the comments want that and ask for that, and obviously almost two months after surgery people want to know about the margins / lab results ! So will we learn a bit more about it today or Sunday ?
People in the comments want that and ask for that? I dont know why people want that or even ask for that? I'm not a tiffany fan but I find the comments crass and insensitive. If someone was asking me if I had a vagina made etc, they would get a big fat F OFF. End of. Will someone sleep better know about Tiffanys vagina? If so they are freaks in my opinion.
Talking about it as a 'list' of organs is insensitive and rude.
T says she had total PE and they saved her bladder, its enough info.
---

Funnily youtube has recommened me this person a couple of weeks ago. I have noticed that she commented on Tiffany's SU2C video.
Definitely! I saw that she learned from Tiffany how to play this game. Thumbnails to generate sympathy and dramatic clickbaity titles. Tiffany's little pupil.
This is gonna be the new thing isnt it. Stick *cancer* in every title and it pulls in viewers. YT recommended it to me too. Its actually sick in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyway.....
Yesterday I went to the hairdressers and always end up nattering with the salon ladies.

I was actually reading the tattle thread while waiting for the treatment to do its job. My hairdresser noticed my phone and she asked what Tattle was? This then turned into a tiffany thinks discussion and I was surprised to hear my regular stylist knows of Tiffany! I asked her her opinion? And interestingly she said she felt T can be passive aggressive. In some of the comments T makes such as a snidey "If you dont like me, dont watch, nobody is charging you, its free" "You don't know me :) I have seen some of this behaviour too.
While me and my stylist was nattering, a lady in the salon overheard us and starting laughing and said yeah I seen it. She was on about T doing her baby voice and saying "sticking my bum bum in the air like I just dont care" and said she was expecting T to break out into full on song about it.
Im surprised people in my small village know of T!
---

So...
I thought we could liven things up at bit with a game of Tingo...

View attachment 1947035
Hahaha! This is great. I love it. Could be Fakes & Bladders :) Bladder to pee or not to peeeeee, that is the question

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyway.....
Yesterday I went to the hairdressers and always end up nattering with the salon ladies.

I was actually reading the tattle thread while waiting for the treatment to do its job. My hairdresser noticed my phone and she asked what Tattle was? This then turned into a tiffany thinks discussion and I was surprised to hear my regular stylist knows of Tiffany! I asked her her opinion? And interestingly she said she felt T can be passive aggressive. In some of the comments T makes such as a snidey "If you dont like me, dont watch, nobody is charging you, its free" "You don't know me :) I have seen some of this behaviour too.
While me and my stylist was nattering, a lady in the salon overheard us and starting laughing and said yeah I seen it. She was on about T doing her baby voice and saying "sticking my bum bum in the air like I just dont care" and said she was expecting T to break out into full on song about it.
Im surprised people in my small village know of T!
OMG, she is actually famous! 😂 And not in a good way!
---

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh scratty can you not make a card using that picture and send it to T's P O box? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But if she again filmed every day from the time she got home until now, then she might just start releasing those things instead of getting to current times 😅 🤣 We will still be a month and more behind. Maybe we will always be behind.
Yes we know nothing much medically, exactly the way Tiffany likes it.
Maybe she will release a "First day home *cancer* " etc etc. And eventually we will get Ha's fluffy eggs, Tiffany making tea, Tiffany showing off her purchases ...
People in the comments want that and ask for that? I dont know why people want that or even ask for that? I'm not a tiffany fan but I find the comments crass and insensitive. If someone was asking me if I had a vagina made etc, they would get a big fat F OFF. End of. Will someone sleep better know about Tiffanys vagina? If so they are freaks in my opinion.
Talking about it as a 'list' of organs is insensitive and rude.
T says she had total PE and they saved her bladder, its enough info.
---

This is gonna be the new thing isnt it. Stick *cancer* in every title and it pulls in viewers. YT recommended it to me too. Its actually sick in my opinion.
Problem is that vagina and rectum are the places where she had the cancer and the surgery. Nobody would care or ask about the vagina if that was not the case. People just want medical informations I guess just like when people have a nose cancer subscribers want to know about reconstruction of the nose, or if they have a breast cancer they can have a mastectomy and reconstruction with breast implants or just a lumpectomy and maybe a reconstruction with some tissues, or they may have tattoos to replace the areolas or not, and people talk about it, it seems quite normal because it’s about their cancer and people who have breast cancer (or who might get it because they have BRCA) want to know their possibilities and alternatives and what other cancers sufferers think about those options and why they chose one rather than another … Unfortunately she had cancer in the rectum and vagina so alas she has to speak about those areas or she can’t tell much about her cancer ? … Plus we know that plastic surgeon and a muscle from the thigh were needed to help with the reconstruction, Tiffany talked about it with Elodie in the car video …
Few people ask about vagina reconstruction though, most people want and ask for medical informations such as lab results, scans etc … or current updates in real time, that is what they want and ask for, most of them want to know how is the bladder situation now, is it better, is it the same and what the doctors told her about the margins …

• Heart
Problem is that vagina and rectum are the places where she had the cancer and the surgery. Nobody would care or ask about the vagina if that was not the case. People just want medical informations I guess just like when people have a nose cancer subscribers want to know about reconstruction of the nose, or if they have a breast cancer they can have a mastectomy and reconstruction with breast implants or just a lumpectomy and maybe a reconstruction with some tissues, or they may have tattoos to replace the areolas or not, and people talk about it, it seems quite normal because it’s about their cancer and people who have breast cancer (or who might get it because they have BRCA) want to know their possibilities and alternatives and what other cancers sufferers think about those options and why they chose one rather than another … Unfortunately she had cancer in the rectum and vagina so alas she has to speak about those areas or she can’t tell much about her cancer ? … Plus we know that plastic surgeon and a muscle from the thigh were needed to help with the reconstruction, Tiffany talked about it with Elodie in the car video …
Few people ask about vagina reconstruction though, most people want and ask for medical informations such as lab results, scans etc … or current updates in real time, that is what they want and ask for, most of them want to know how is the bladder situation now, is it better, is it the same and what the doctors told her about the margins …
Completely agree. And yes vaginas and asses are considered "intimate" regions but talking about them in terms of cancer is medical talk. It's not about her sex life or such. It's purely medical facts. I'm surprised she has not gotten used to talking about these things cause she loves to talk about BLEEDING A LOT and VOMITING. But I don't think she refuses to speak about these things because she finds it embarrassing. I mean she may find it embarrassing but she would talk about it if it benefited her in terms of money making. She could talk about it and be open but she won't because she does not want her audience to know too much and lose interest quickly. If she reveals everything immediately, people will have the information and they will not tune in to watch her future lifestyle crap. She will release things slowly and perhaps it will accompany lifestyle content just like she had been doing until the operation. That's why she will not give details about the surgery yet and she will not reveal the margins results, yet. And even if she does not make lifestyle videos in the near future, revealing too much would not benefit her cause she is all about dragging this whole thing out for a very long time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Completely agree. And yes vaginas and asses are considered "intimate" regions but talking about them in terms of cancer is medical talk. It's not about her sex life or such. It's purely medical facts. I'm surprised she has not gotten used to talking about these things cause she loves to talk about BLEEDING A LOT and VOMITING.
OMG, I would much rather hear about the medical details of those parts which must not be named than the constant repeating of the word vomit. That was just a vile video, where she was trying to drink that stuff for the procedure, who films themselves doing that and then edits to keep in all the parts of gagging, retching and saying vomit over and over?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In today's video:

Loving Tiffany Thinks family ✅
Pee ✅
Cozy (3) ✅
We got this (5) ✅
Wires ✅
Yummy ✅
Tummy (3) ✅
Bum (4) ✅
Tick tick tick (4) ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched the new video. It's hospital leaving day, she didn't really seem too excited, maybe scared/anxious to actually leave? But at the end she said next week I'll have the histology reports at the appt with her surgeon. So she got the results...a month or so ago.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
My Body Has Changed A Lot *cancer*

A new childishness from Tiffany: "I'm gonna have some brekky" :sick:
Her nurse told her because of the stoma bag, for a few months she cannot eat a lot of vegetables (not that Tiffany ever consumed any in her life) "because you don't want it to get blocked up and things, so just simple foods".

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Blue Crocs to match the blue "we got this" heart. Do you guys have Crocs?

Kill. Me. Now.

• Haha
Video title is "My body has changed a lot".
Nothing about her body and how it's changed in the video. Zero.

Reactions: 12
Emy but nothings changed since I last posted. T wont have them results. You guys and most def usa members will get quick results, but the NHS are what they are. Pathology results take time.
---

Video title is "My body has changed a lot".
Nothing about her body and how it's changed in the video. Zero.
haha which one of them thinks about the title of the video?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.