Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching her videos the day before she went to Scotland, because I know she would trigger the tit out of me. And reading these comments, I think I made the right decision.
I bleeping ate her. Yes hate is a strong word, but there is nothing nice or sincere about her, she’s bleeping deluded, as are her minions.
Me too...i despise her!!
Hope you're ok...you did the right thing💖

Just watched the hard Rock tit tok again!
Yeah she looks like she just had panicattack/ thrown up /almost shat herself!
She said she told her mum she ""had to get out of there "
They managed to wander around the shop on way out tho 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She is absolutely pathetic
Apart from bein a downright liar!!
If felt so bad in m&s she almost shat herself and had a full blown "panic attack"..just how the hell did she manage to pull herself together and walk to the hard Rock, order cocktails and food and film a tit tok?
Absolute bleeping liar...seriously!
And why the need to go into that much " toilet detail"?🤢🤢
She 's a liar and a fraud!
Got to give it to her...I thought the panic attack would come en route....but the trip was never gonna be without incident!!!
The purpose of that tit tok was literally just to say they " did the castle " ...after reading here..!!
Aimless/ehmay/eemay......just piss off..😡
Come on. You know why she had to go into so much detail. It's because it's bullshit. That's what happens when people lie. They give too many details to make it seem believable.

Reactions: 12
If felt so bad in m&s she almost shat herself and had a full blown "panic attack"..just how the hell did she manage to pull herself together and walk to the hard Rock, order cocktails and food and film a tit tok?
Got to give it to her...I thought the panic attack would come en route....but the trip was never gonna be without incident!!!
The purpose of that tit tok was literally just to say they " did the castle " ...after reading here..!!
massive fraud and hope whoever it is that manages her sees this on here !!!

Reactions: 7
About time her mother told her a few home truths, I know my mum would. As a parent twatinahat should take some responsibility and guide her. She’s as bad in my books.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else noticed Harper hardly blinks, she just stares into the camera like a intense glazed look. I will not say negative about children, but she is quite unnerving. It’s probably because she has a pale complexion and pallor. Most odd.

Reactions: 18
Once I was in M&S food hall, I started to feel really unwell, sickly, hot flushes, feeling like I need to go to the loo, I started to have a panic attack and almost burst in to tears……….anyhow I had to leave my husband there and jump in the car to find the nearest toilet (didn’t realise there was any in M&S 😅) found a Tescos and I kid you not once I got to the toilet all hell broke loose! 😂😂 feeling slightly relieved I returned to my poor husband who was still walking round M&S with a near empty trolley looking like a weirdo, told him that we couldn’t continue this shop and I needed to get home as I still wasn’t myself and felt so anxious.
Basically what head Aimee is describing is exactly how I felt that day, could I duck go out and stuff my face and record myself having a good time after! Honestly after that visit to the toilet there was no way any food was entering my gob 😂 She honestly talks so much bollocks it makes my ears bleed!

Reactions: 17
Anyone else noticed Harper hardly blinks, she just stares into the camera like a intense glazed look. I will not say negative about children, but she is quite unnerving. It’s probably because she has a pale complexion and pallor. Most odd.
Yes!! Her pale complexion is most likely lack of nutrients. The staring i have noticed too

Reactions: 13
Just catching up this morning you lot are brill. Love you all hahaha make me laugh. I don’t believe she went that castle at all. She defo would of filmed it. She’s just a liar.

@c40 after 2 months my love you need to walk away babe, honestly. As long as your safe to do so! Your worth more of that xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
F me 😏 listening to that 😅😂 F liar 🤥 go F
Tuck in your chin, pull your knees to my chest and lean forward.
That's how Aimee F Rolls 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I totally agree, he should be lucky to have me but these past two weeks it feels like that isn't the case at all,
Bless you.💖..please listen to the advice...I didn't amd was stuck with a monster for far too long...i wanted to prove everyone ( and myself) wrong!😭

Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I was aware, she said she only had anxiety and PTSD. Then it was mentioned on this thread by myself and I’m sure a few others and now she’s got health anxiety as well? FUUUUCK OFF. The only thing she’s got is lyingbastarditis. She’s the type of person to go onto the NHS website, look at the symptoms of these mental health illnesses and then run with it and say she’s got it too.
Lying bastarditis...🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if Aimee is ever going to share about the huge life decision she made last week that got her so upset on Friday. Poor dab

Reactions: 4
So I've been a bit busy this week so haven't really caught up on the whole Aimless Ehmay drama.

And what a load of bollocks.

My thoughts have all been covered by you all in various comments, so I won't pile on but wanted to say how nice it is to see in amongst the realities of her drama and lies to see a community of women chatting about their own experiences. I too used to take meds, no shame whatsoever but at the time was less widely spoken about. SO, while I wish we were in places where we didn't need to take them and everything really could be cured with a banana or bag of percy pigs, it's lovely to see a group of us share experiences with it so openly and without judgement.

And that's me done with being a sap for the day, normal service shall resume.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Darling girl, someone you've only been seeing for two months should be making you feel special and not making accusations! These are serious red flags for what the future may hold. Kick him to the kerb, straighten your crown and be the Queen that you are. NOBODY should make you feel like this. Big hugs x
Couldn’t agree more. If he is behaving like this now. Walk away. You deserve better x

• Heart
I wonder if Aimee is ever going to share about the huge life decision she made last week that got her so upset on Friday. Poor dab
Yeah it was leaving ( getting sacked) from her previous management and moving ( not headhunted) to Outreach.
Lifechanging 😳

Reactions: 5
Her make up in the primark video hard rock video and AD video is all the same… if id been sick my eye make up would be streaming down my face. She cant help spouting lies

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.