Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluey

VIP Member
Those thin stringy plaits are grim, I’d love to cut them off.
Funny how she became so unwell just as they were about to do something for harper. She was ok in primark, then it all went to shit, faint the shits and sick. then fine in hard rock to ram food and alcohol in her fat gob. She’s a liar and trips up so much in her video,

Reactions: 15

Womblewoo

VIP Member
I couldn’t think of anything worse than going away and constantly videoing all the bloody time. I like photography and take many pictures of my family and places we visit but definitely not having a phone in my family’s face all the time recording. I’ve said before but my friend has an adopted child and they cannot have any photos taken of them whatsoever at school or on social media or anywhere. She has no consideration about anyone else at all and the consequences that may occur.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
I’ve heard it all now. She didn’t want to let Harper and her mum down. She lets that poor kid down every bloody day!!

• Sad
  • Angry

bunny326

What the hell!!! Haven’t caught up for a few days and there’s a new thread!!!
Couple of observations…
Harper is now centre stage on her videos because the comments and saves shoot up massively! I’d be concerned what type of people are saving those videos!
When her phone falls and she says “are you ok” clearly ripping off Sophiena etc. Newsflash it’s not funny!!
All of a sudden bothered about not mentioning where they’re staying in Edinburgh due to safeguarding! Yet shares EVERYTHING else about their lives!
And lastly, ehmay is still a massive c’nt!!

pussycatchat

Chatty Member
"I HATE letting people down" ..so she powered through the anxiety and the shits JUST so she wouldn't let her mummy or Harper down ...Aaawwwww Emmay....what you do want love ? A FUCKING MEDAL ????? FUCK ME...ITS WHAT MUMS DO EVERY SINGLE DAY ..IS THIS FUCKING NEW TO YOU ????? DESPERATELY after that "awww well done Aimee...SO proud of you Queen...here....you dropped THIS👉👑" PISS OFF YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

"ONE thing about me" ..Yes..AIMEE ...we know that ONE thing about you ..in fact...we know a FEW things about you...MOSTLY that you're a dirty, greedy, neglectful, lazy, childish, irresponsible, needy selfish TWAT of a woman

• Haha

janedoe754

Chatty Member
She got dropped 100% . In a previous video where she says she is different to other creators who have a talent . That her content is showing what she buys and that buying gives her a hit or serotonin. Admitting in her own words she is talentless.
Yes, THIS ⬆
She is talentless. She adds nothing of value.
Add to that the fact she is fake as fuck, is always getting caught lying, and cant even make videos properly.
She is a mess.
New agency will soon drop her sorry ass.

And as for her mother - Her brain must be completely addled from all the wine
"Im so proud of you"
"Thank you mummy"
Proud of what ???????! literally what? - there is ZERO to proud of.
She has achieved nothing. She cant even live as a self supporting functioning adult, Let alone succeed in a career.
(lets not mention what an absolute shit mum she is)

Karma is a bitch though.
It will all come crashing down on her smug face soon.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Anyone think Harper was behaving a bit unlike herself in her ‘haul’ video. It’s like she’s been briefed and told not to open her mouth like she normally does, or wave her arms around. Completely different child to what we normally see 🧐 Aimless has obviously told her beforehand to make sure she stands still and behaves in a certain way

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
Just getting caught up again.
I am also a tablet taker on and off for around 20 years. I echo what everyone else has said - dont be afraid to go back if not working it took me around 8 months to get medication that suited me. I also find taking in the evening works best for me.
Shes such a liar. As if that happened. Anyone who suffers with atracks will know if you have one you will not be off out eating and drinking shortly after. They take every ounce of energy out of your body. For me i normally need to sleep after and no way would she still be looking as "fresh" as she was!!
STOP MAKING A MOCKERY OUT OF AN ILLNESS SO MANY PEOPLE GENUINELY SUFFER FROM YOU TWAT!!!

smellrose

VIP Member
Why does she laugh like that? Her brother Charlie laughs the same way as well 🥴

Sorry, sister🫠

• Haha

Lilylovinglife

Chatty Member
"I HATE letting people down" ..so she powered through the anxiety and the shits JUST so she wouldn't let her mummy or Harper down ...Aaawwwww Emmay....what you do want love ? A FUCKING MEDAL ????? FUCK ME...ITS WHAT MUMS DO EVERY SINGLE DAY ..IS THIS FUCKING NEW TO YOU ????? DESPERATELY after that "awww well done Aimee...SO proud of you Queen...here....you dropped THIS👉👑" PISS OFF YOU ABSOLUTE CUNT

"ONE thing about me" ..Yes..AIMEE ...we know that ONE thing about you ..in fact...we know a FEW things about you...MOSTLY that you're a dirty, greedy, neglectful, lazy, childish, irresponsible, needy selfish TWAT of a woman
You've hit the nail on the head there!! 👏

Anyone else think Laura doesn't believe Aimee either?? 🤔
That comment wont last long!

Attachments

• Haha

tulips82

How many times did we hear harper in that video “look” “mum” etc … she is absolutely craving attention but that stupid woman can not put the phone down and spend QUALITY time. She infuriates me
Aimee your child is neglected …. Being present and being PRESENT are two completely different things

meyouher

I was in Edinburgh a few months back and I paid £10 for 2-3 hours parking. Good luck to her 😂 It’s supposed to be miserable up here too. I’m not in Edinburgh but not too far and the fog has been unreal today.

Also for someone who gets anxious of driving she’s managing fine with that tobys carvery isn’t she 🙄
Totally this, the weather up here has been rotten for a couple of weeks. Good luck Aimless especially with your parking and driving in Edinburgh it’s not fun! I’m very interested to see what they do up here. I’m guessing it’s all going to be shopping and drinking, nothing for Harper. I won’t post the things I would do as don’t want to give her ideas (as we know she reads here) but if it was me I could fill days and days of trips for Harper in and around Edinburgh, not just your obvious the Castle. The clue is the ‘in and around Edinburgh! Scotland is magical I just hope she shows this to Harper!

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
If he even existed!!
The shit tok though??
Why always a pissing " story " related to poor ehmay's past??? She boils my absolute piss 😡😡

Thinking about it...if she's told him of her " job" he prob has looked and run for the proverbial hills🤣🤣
Don’t believe any Dutch man existed whatsoever.

She’s the biggest Tell Tale Tit on Tik Tok!

• Haha
  • Heart
That Starbucks video harper has freaked me out I feel like she’s stared right though me on the screen it’s really not very appealing to watch her videos to feel like you’re being stared out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I don’t agree with this. This feeds directly into her trolls narrative. Her management will realise how shit her content is in there own time.
Completely agree. I don’t agree with with either. I don’t know how many times we need to mention that tattle shouldn’t be brought up outside of tattle. This kind of thing gives aimee what she wants. Ammo to play the victim.