Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf with the hotel shittok- bet that room looks an absolute tit tip when they left it! Plus why book a double with a child’s put up bed ? Why not request twin beds? Surely old shirl didn’t have to sleep in the kid size put up bed??
No way ..... Do you think Shirl left in the small kids bed???!

Reactions: 4
I get that but like a previous post there's no need to mention it lol attention seeking that she is
Aimless wanted her mum to confirm what she was saying
But her mum says “why, don’t you like it?”
Aimless “no, I can’t have grapefruit cos of my meds can I?” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harper is getting more and more aware of the camera.
I don't even think she's getting in the way for her moms attention.
She wants to be in shot too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Just watched latest tit tok and I thought the same!!!
Absolutely H is definitely wanting to do the videos now, it makes me so sad that she thinks that is how she needs to interact with others - her own Mum included. Talk through a screen not face to face

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is the content even more boring than normal of late??
I can't figure out if it's because its the same 💩 over and over again or if she is putting even less effort than she did in
Either way YAWN 🥱

• Haha
So... in 4 days in Edinburgh they went to the Harry Potter Museum and Camera Obscura ?????? Oh.... and PRIMARK..and THATS IT ????? you could do all that in A DAY !!! and ALL the faffing about over clothes and she wore 2 jumpers?????? A cream one and a red one ????? So what did they do for the other 3 days??? If she hadnt stopped 75 times on the way there they could have had a FULL DAY there on Monday ..stupid twit

The grinch thing is 100% an attempt to get a brand deal or whatever out of companies same with the Percy pig shite.

she probably pissed her pants a bit when primark commented
duck OFF !!!!😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 PRIMARK WANT TO USE THIS PHOTO FOR "MARKETING PURPOSES" ???? AN UNWASHED..NO MAKE UP...DIRTY HEADBAND ON SKANKY ARSE PHOTO LIKE THIS?????? FOR "MARKETING PURPOSES" ????? JESUS ..IM LOST FOR WORDS 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

They probably think doing the camera obscura was the nice thing because I’m sure they’re going home today. So out of 3 days they’ve spent time doing the same old shite but in a different city/country!!

and shes got to get back to do her car crash live, what viewing that’ll be for the new management team..
Gunna report this live for everything I can ...silly bleep deserves it ... she makes me sick ...she disgusts me SO much ...they have done sweet duck ALL in Edinburgh for Harper and EVERYTHING she DID do was through a bleeping phone ...."CONTENT CREATOR"???? PISS off woman....you're an absolute SKANK and having "FAG ASH LIL" working with you now ..CHRIST..😂😂😂😂😂😂 A right pair of wasters...straight home ..takeaway for tea and STRAIGHT onto a live ...HAPPY HALF TERM HARPER 👍👍

Is it just me or is the content even more boring than normal of late??
I can't figure out if it's because its the same 💩 over and over again or if she is putting even less effort than she did in
Either way YAWN 🥱
No...its not just you😐😐😐😐 Her content is more boring than it was. It's just the same tit different day/place. AND TOMORROW we'll be taken round HOME BARGAINS AND B&M FOR CHRISTMAS SHITE 😃😃😃😃😃 YYYAAAYYYYY I CANT WAIT !😃😃😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That explains all the service breaks 😂 😂 😂 😂
Also WHY does Aimless go so high pitched when talking about a straw? ffs, Harper is older than her mentally
Her bleeping voice 😫😫😫😫😫

smoking then gave the straw back to silly bollocks…..bet that tasted nice !!! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She's been quiet all week, waiting for the incoming vids of more boring shite 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's been quiet all week, waiting for the incoming vids of more boring shite 😴
She’ll have a haul of magnets, mugs, grinch shite and more throwback clothes that the 90s wants back! Endless videos cutting off after her saying gorgeous, stop it, love it and Harper doing her best to try hypnotise aimless’ minions into thinking that it’s the best haul ever, what great memories they’ve made and how confident Harper is becoming…no she’s not becoming confident she’s becoming obsessed with being filmed for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That Starbucks video harper has freaked me out I feel like she’s stared right though me on the screen it’s really not very appealing to watch her videos to feel like you’re being stared out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That Starbucks video harper has freaked me out I feel like she’s stared right though me on the screen it’s really not very appealing to watch her videos to feel like you’re being stared out 😂
I would be livid if I was the father of this child it’s not good .

As an ex cigarette smoker and a current vaper I wouldn’t judge someone for wanting to stop for a smoke. I mean it’s better than smoking with Harper in the car! Some of us smokers do have class 😌

Reactions: 17
I know she’s a kid and I don’t like to be Lena but she really creeps me out, it’s like she’s staring through the camera into my soul! It’s weird!

The amount of bags in the back of the car!!! You just know they are bags of crap shes bought herself. Haul video pending 🙄🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.