Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of Harper the fact that people have saved it just why!!! What are you doing to your kid!! Protect her no one cares what she brought why you need to post it!! If Harper wanted to film you could have just filmed and pretend to post it!’ The fact Harper wants to share with all these strangers is a little weird anyway poor kids!

It’s not normal or healthy

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Iv start reporting videos with Harper in them, its not right to lut a child on a public platform like that! Who knows who is watching her, mother of the year has no clue abt the world
Shocking .😡

That video of Harper the fact that people have saved it just why!!! What are you doing to your kid!! Protect her no one cares what she brought why you need to post it!! If Harper wanted to film you could have just filmed and pretend to post it!’ The fact Harper wants to share with all these strangers is a little weird anyway poor kids!

It’s not normal or healthy
She should be showing her friends her dad her grandparents etc not a virtual world of potential weirdos.

why any parent is allowing this to happen is bewildering.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if tonight's live is gonna be anything like last weeks?

If she carries on,, no management company will want her on their books

Reactions: 11
Anyone think Harper was behaving a bit unlike herself in her ‘haul’ video. It’s like she’s been briefed and told not to open her mouth like she normally does, or wave her arms around. Completely different child to what we normally see 🧐 Aimless has obviously told her beforehand to make sure she stands still and behaves in a certain way

Reactions: 15
I can't get over that she'd think people would believe she wrnt to the castle.

She was literally videoing discussing her bowel movements (in M&S no less!). If she'd gone to the castle... we'd have had a full video about it.

They don't realise that anything out of "sync" with their usual content is picked up on. Because we're not idiots like some of her huns.
If she went to that Castle 🏰 then I’m bloody Kate Middleton. I don’t believe her shite at all. She slips up so much and is not consistent at all. (except frigging shopping) her huns are all as thick as she is if you ask me. If she went that castle then where are the videos or photos. Christ could they not even take Harper to see it ffs after driving all that way. Could have been something she could have talked about at school when she went back instead of saying we walked round primark 🙁

• Haha
Anyone think Harper was behaving a bit unlike herself in her ‘haul’ video. It’s like she’s been briefed and told not to open her mouth like she normally does, or wave her arms around. Completely different child to what we normally see 🧐 Aimless has obviously told her beforehand to make sure she stands still and behaves in a certain way
I thought exactly this! Like she had been "practicing " almost, or even reading from a script!!! Aimless prompting her when necessary....bizarre and sickening!!

Reactions: 10
Harper is going to her dads today so she said
..and we ALL know why Harpers going to her dad's...because Aimee can't risk ANOTHER shitshow and have Harper bouncing off the walls ...wanting attention...sitting next to her reading out comments and spilling personal information....we all know its why she got dumped from her last management ....she's only been with this new place less than 5 days so there's NO way she's gunna allow Harper to be anywhere NEAR her while she's on a live ...let's be honest here...Harpers presence inconveniences her at ANY time let alone when she's flogging her shite..getting pissed and singing with a bunch of strangers online sad bleep ...on the plus side for Harper, she's gunna eat meals with people sat around her....not with their BACK to her....laughing and talking and she probably ain't gunna have a phone shoved in her face at every opportunity although judging by the sorry state of the LAST video with "Harpers Haul" this poor kid clearly WANTS to "perform" in front of a camera....its all she's ever bleeping known for the last year or more ..poor little sod

I wonder if tonight's live is gonna be anything like last weeks?

If she carries on,, no management company will want her on their books
That's why Harpers going to her dad's...Read my latest comment on my thoughts about it

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is so embarrassing how obsessed she is with characters at her age..

Reactions: 9
Felt sick, unwell, unfit to drive but managed a gallon of Starbucks hot chocolate with a cookie straw, what an utterly pathetic bleep she is.
Plus, see the way she absolutely attacks parcels, all about the brief dopamine hit for her and a probable sugar rush addiction. An absolute woman-child

Reactions: 14
She looks sick right enough in that haul video...NOT
sick in the morning, better by lunch?? Thats called a HANGOVER AIMEE
You should be used to them by now....you drink often enough

I think our Aimee has a 💩 fetish. Freud would have a field day with her 😂

She had to go you know GO at M&S. And Harper walked in mid 💩 and she couldn't wait to do a video about it. Absolute weirdo. We don't want to get a vision of you on the toilet thanks Aimless. Keep that to yourself, like it should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
3 things ....Stitch Fleece ....Stitch Jumper and Harry bleeping Potter fleece.....You're 37 years of age ....bleeping GROW UP YOU KNOB ...WHAT DID YOU BUY FOR HARPER????? SWEET duck ALL SELFISH bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just when you think you cannot dislike her anymore, then another tit show of a haul from this women child 🤣

Here we F Go 🤡Bestttt Primark Haul Eveerrrr F off you F bleep
It's tit....UTTER tit....Jesus Christ....LITTLE WONDER she can't nab a fella ....and she's clearly looking if she's on bleeping dating sites...no bloke would touch this sad twit with a bleeping 95FT BARGEPOLE ..if the world was flooded with piss and Aimee lived in a TREE I'd rather SWIM ....She DISGUSTS me

• Haha
It's tit....UTTER tit....Jesus Christ....LITTLE WONDER she can't nab a fella ....and she's clearly looking if she's on bleeping dating sites...no bloke would touch this sad twit with a bleeping 95FT BARGEPOLE ..if the world was flooded with piss and Aimee lived in a TREE I'd rather SWIM ....She DISGUSTS
She's a landfill alone with all the pointless same same tit . No awareness of carbon footprint or sustainability. Reckless selfish mother fucker of a bleep !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.