Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit off topic, but do you remember when a load of them including aimless, said someone was pregnant. Out of the ‘mum creators’. Who was it, does anyone know. Or have I dreamt it.

Reactions: 8
Bit off topic, but do you remember when a load of them including aimless, said someone was pregnant. Out of the ‘mum creators’. Who was it, does anyone know. Or have I dreamt it.
The equally annoying Hannah. Not your basic mama. She annoys me more than Aimee.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The amount of times she says the meal really wasn't good in the hotel, you only needed to say it once Aimee, and she got it all for free, bet she still ate it though!

I can’t bleeping stand her, irrelevant piece of tit in her co ord of brown tit she loves so much, duck off aimless you are a total cock 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does the mum ever take the hat off?
I don’t know why but I just picture that scene from Matilda where the dads hat is superglued to his head. I can imagine that’s what it would be like if she were to ever try and take it off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“May have given away where we’re staying”

No you dumb witch it DID give it away and we’ve all got the street and postcode 🤣

Wait so you stopped for greggs and then half an hour later stopped again for Burger King?? Fat witch LMAO

THEN you ate at the restaurant and didn’t get charged for ANY of it bc you’re a moaning witch now you’re getting room service?? Fat fat duck LOLOLOLOL

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That latest video going on about the food being tit and saying she can order room service but it’s expensive. Since when did the price of anything bother her?

Reactions: 7

No you dumb witch it DID give it away and we’ve all got the street and postcode 🤣

Wait so you stopped for greggs and then half an hour later stopped again for Burger King?? Fat witch LMAO

THEN you ate at the restaurant and didn’t get charged for ANY of it bc you’re a moaning witch now you’re getting room service?? Fat fat duck LOLOLOLOL
WHAT A bleeping GREEDY GREEDY HEFFA! 😳 SHE WILL BE TO BIG TO GET OUT OF EDINBURGH THE GREEDY PIG 🐷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how she can eat as much tit as she does, we have been out all day and I have a belly ache from eating a McDonald's breakfast, a Gregg's sandwich and harvester all in one day 🤢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't know how she can eat as much tit as she does, we have been out all day and I have a belly ache from eating a McDonald's breakfast, a Gregg's sandwich and harvester all in one day 🤢
She’s a glutton, and that’s not just food, everything she does is to excess. Food, crap, clothes, her life must feel so empty that she has to fill a void.
tragic really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah she’s got serious mental health issues and not one is anxiety. She’s a hoarder for sure and a chronic emotional spender. She has no routine so fills her brain with online shopping and physical shopping. Her little girl is clearly on the spectrum especially the food cravings. My nephew craves carbs and saturated fats all the time and my sister has to lock food away god love her. My nephew will literally eat a whole pack of biscuits, six muller corners, pack of Barney bears, chips, pot noodle, bread and butter and a multipack of crisps to himself. He craves it. He has various spectrum disorders and attends a special school. My daughter is also on the spectrum and she stimms relentlessly, and has the glazed over eye expression like Aimee’s daughter does.
Her little girl crrrrrrraves food, you can tell when she’s got food in her hands that she’s absolutely fiending for it. Aimee just loves facilitating it all. Takeaways and deliveries and shite from the shops that she calls snacky picky bits… terrible.
I feel sorry for Aimee I really do. She’s a mess, and not because she’s got trauma or PTSD because she hasn’t. She just went through a breakup and now she thinks she’s carrying some massive burden when in reality she is never short of money and her parents help out so much plus Harper does have her dad involved. She can afford all the luxuries when some mums are eating toast and jam because that’s all they can afford. She even drives. She’s so out of touch with reality, she’s very ignorant.
Her under eyes are cakey as duck and yellow… for someone with anxiety and all that she’d be matching her makeup to a T rather than looking like that online… also I wonder about her sertraline… I think she’s hooked on it, her eyes are so animalistic when she stares into the camera. I was on sertraline and it made me drowsy as duck and that’s a common thing but Aimee always looks BUZZED… weird. Also her nails… now mine are longer than hers I will say, but she looks like a kid with stick ons because it’s like she can’t function with them on, she has her fingers straight out all the time like she’s afraid they’ll ping off. Just get them shorter Aimee…

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Heyyyy less of the ‘fat’ that’s not even an insult …. Greedy, glutinous, yes! 🤣

• Haha
completely agree with everything everyone has said …..

just an observation she never spends time with school mums or friends with children harpers age …very very odd-she is 37 her friends must have children if not all some at least .
Tragic it really is .

I loved spending school holidays with friends and arranging days out with our kids .

She probably told them she’s an internet sensation…..and threatened them with tikky tokky.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
completely agree with everything everyone has said …..

just an observation she never spends time with school mums or friends with children harpers age …very very odd-she is 37 her friends must have children if not all some at least .
Tragic it really is .

I loved spending school holidays with friends and arranging days out with our kids .

She probably told them she’s an internet sensation…..and threatened them with tikky tokky.
This is so true, we made friends at playgroups and nursery then school. My son has friends he’s now since he was a baby and he’s almost a teenager! So why they’ve got no friends speaks volumes she’s just as hated in real life as she is on TikTok because it’s blantant she’s a bleep

Taking early bets on how quickly into camera obscura she takes her anxiety attack and ends up in a bar? Always the same when it comes to activities for H.

Reactions: 11
I’ve gone right back to try and find the famous video when she was going on about the school not calling her when Harper fell over. Anyways, I’ve got to February this year and she actually has lost weight since then, her face is much larger back then. Also found a video where she’s saying she moved high school because she got bullied and then got bullied at the one she went to. Her content was a bit better I think back then, more relatable and real which I can see why people like her from. But for me, I just think she’s a big phoney so who knows what the real her is!
I did think she had a halo of face fat in old videos . Just chins now.

Honest to god she’s not telling anyone what hotel she’s staying in but procedes to show the red Smeg fridge and the name of the restaurant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 frigging hell doesn’t take someone 0.2 seconds to find out what hotel she’s staying in ffs. Shes definitely a pork pie short of a picnic
Dull bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.