Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing I noticed after that ‘episode’ she also managed to film an ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says she has health anxiety ....hypochondria she means
A panic attack and she could hardly eat rhen needed to go back to the hotel ?? She inhaled those nuggets and garlic bread then went to the gift shop! This woman couldn't lie straight in bed

Reactions: 14
She says she has health anxiety ....hypochondria she means
A panic attack and she could hardly eat rhen needed to go back to the hotel ?? She inhaled those nuggets and garlic bread then went to the gift shop! This woman couldn't lie straight in bed
She can’t lie straight in bed for all the crap piled on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry girls .. I no this isn't single mama related .. just don't know what to do lately being seeing someone for two months to be accused twice of something which wasn't my fault one for asking a question and two to be accused of blocking him from my Facebook, my anxiety and I know I've lost myself this week and last week because of it.
If he is accusing you of anything, and your relationship has only been two months, HE is the problem, you are a grown up human, you are free to ask questions, if he doesn’t like that and behaves in
such a way, then imagine what he’d be like in a year or more. Walk away, it may hurt now, but it’s better now than a few years down the line, when he has broken you down and make you question everything about yourself, when in fact it’s him.
Big hugs my lovely ❤ We are here for you.

• Heart
Sorry girls .. I no this isn't single mama related .. just don't know what to do lately being seeing someone for two months to be accused twice of something which wasn't my fault one for asking a question and two to be accused of blocking him from my Facebook, my anxiety and I know I've lost myself this week and last week because of it.
Bin him you dont need that crap from someone after 2 months 🚩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Basically is true Amiee style she has over eaten and made herself feel sick. She said “I stopped myself from passing out” No she didn’t , you can’t stop yourself , you just pass out simple as that. She has an addiction that seems to be getting out of control now. Food , drink and attention that’s her illness. No anxiety or MH in my opinion . I work with people with addiction and MH and she def has all the symptoms. She is in total denial and until she admits she has a problem and seeks help it will always be there getting worse and worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I was aware, she said she only had anxiety and PTSD. Then it was mentioned on this thread by myself and I’m sure a few others and now she’s got health anxiety as well? FUUUUCK OFF. The only thing she’s got is lyingbastarditis. She’s the type of person to go onto the NHS website, look at the symptoms of these mental health illnesses and then run with it and say she’s got it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is genuinely an idiot. She should’ve thought about the video she made in hard rock before doing her whole anxiety act. I always feel like I’m going to faint when I have a panic attack, I go dead white and then I shake for ages. Couldn’t imagine then going out for dinner and cocktails? Also she says she has social anxiety but I know in that scenario I’d legit be terrified of fainting / having panic attack in front of people, to then go inside primark????? Primark gives me the fear cause there’s so many people. She certainly sounded fine in her primark video. She should’ve thought about the videos she’s made before she lied. To say she hardly ate and didn’t drink her cocktail after sounding fine in her video. Actual twit

Reactions: 16
Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I was aware, she said she only had anxiety and PTSD. Then it was mentioned on this thread by myself and I’m sure a few others and now she’s got health anxiety as well? FUUUUCK OFF. The only thing she’s got is lyingbastarditis. She’s the type of person to go onto the NHS website, look at the symptoms of these mental health illnesses and then run with it and say she’s got it too.
💯 agree with you!!

Reactions: 6
Thank you so much ❤ I too lost my dad a few years ago. I just never imagined not having both my parents. I find it so hard without them but as you say we must carry on even though it’s extremely difficult. Thinking of you also @Faith61 ❤
She really pisses me off as she has no idea of real life at all with regards to anything. I still can’t believe they took photos going to their nans funeral! I mean who actually does that!! They are all a gang of frigging arseholes with no brain cells between them.
Thankyou 💖
Knocked me sick when I saw that....my daughter could barely get dressed on the day of my mum's funeral..never mind posting pissing photos on Instagram!
She boils.my piss on a daily basis..some days I feel guilty for despising her so much...but she always manages to do something to make me realise why I do ...the horrible excuse of a human being....she needs a kick up the arse!!

• Heart
Shes up and deleted the comment fromnthe people who asked how she could go for a cocktail and dinner after 🤣🤣🤣 even though she had already replied to them.....MORON
Video reply pending ......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now, now! We all know Aimless can change time etc to make things fit her desperate need to create content. She’s obviously not looked at her own posts and realised that H has a Smiggle bag in primark - she needed to make it very clear they did a whole thing for H.

you know they did the castle? Bet they only looked at the outside! Then Smiggle before M&S - but she was so unwell she ‘nearly’ passed out. Is that like me being ‘nearly’ thin? Or ‘almost’ pregnant? She absolutely frustrates me with her very obvious ignorance and desperation for adoration from strangers. She really needs mental health support but not for what she claims.
Yeah...they'll have a had a good look at the castle from outside primary on Princess st🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also why does she insist saying she’s got a package she was not expecting??? It’s a paid partnership of course u were u absolute weirdo

Also why does she insist saying she’s got a package she was not expecting??? It’s a paid partnership of course u were u absolute weirdo
Shes deleted the comment that asked that too 🤣🤣🤣 apparently she gets paid by TT. Though I'm sure she has mentioned working with that company on her live a couple of weeks ago 🤔

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she claim when her mental health is bad the first thing to go is her appetite?!

• Haha
I stopped watching her videos the day before she went to Scotland, because I know she would trigger the tit out of me. And reading these comments, I think I made the right decision.
I bleeping ate her. Yes hate is a strong word, but there is nothing nice or sincere about her, she’s bleeping deluded, as are her minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is absolutely pathetic
Apart from bein a downright liar!!
If felt so bad in m&s she almost shat herself and had a full blown "panic attack"..just how the hell did she manage to pull herself together and walk to the hard Rock, order cocktails and food and film a tit tok?
Absolute bleeping liar...seriously!
And why the need to go into that much " toilet detail"?🤢🤢
She 's a liar and a fraud!
Got to give it to her...I thought the panic attack would come en route....but the trip was never gonna be without incident!!!
The purpose of that tit tok was literally just to say they " did the castle " ...after reading here..!!
Aimless/ehmay/eemay......just piss off..😡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.