Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so true, we made friends at playgroups and nursery then school. My son has friends he’s now since he was a baby and he’s almost a teenager! So why they’ve got no friends speaks volumes she’s just as hated in real life as she is on TikTok because it’s blantant she’s a bleep
I’ve just never understood why Harper never has play dates (well they would have to climb over the mountain of tit first) she also doesn’t seem to do any activities like brownies swimming etc any other clubs which would be good for her. It’s such a shame. Does she have a bike? Why not take her the park for a ride on a bike. She’s a selfish witch. They don’t seem to have any close friends at all.

Reactions: 11
Never mind the park, they don’t even play in their own back garden ffs! Does the kid ever get a good run around outside? No!

Reactions: 12
F come to to think of it we’ve never seen her garden or H play outside on a trampoline 🤨

Reactions: 7
It's really sad that it seems like H has no friends and she's never outside playing. But you never see her playing in the house . I mean weekends they could be playing board games, craft things . But the only things the poor child gets to do involves shops eating and places you can get bevy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
F come to to think of it we’ve never seen her garden or H play outside on a trampoline 🤨
Sure there is an old trampoline out the back in her tit tip of a garden? I may be wrong, but sure I've seen one at some point..but never seen H on it, or even in the garden, not even during the lovely summer we just had 😢
Only seen Aimless in the garden once when she was sat doing a tit tok on patio door step, I think it was....

Reactions: 8
I’ve just never understood why Harper never has play dates (well they would have to climb over the mountain of tit first) she also doesn’t seem to do any activities like brownies swimming etc any other clubs which would be good for her. It’s such a shame. Does she have a bike? Why not take her the park for a ride on a bike. She’s a selfish witch. They don’t seem to have any close friends at all.
Exactly this 👏👏

Never mind the park, they don’t even play in their own back garden ffs! Does the kid ever get a good run around outside? No!
Beautiful summer we had and all the kid did was stand looking gormless in a phone .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Funny how she doesn’t want the name of the hotel shown but she happily announced she’d booked camera obscura for tomorrow? Surely a hotel room is safer than being in a public space. She’s not got a single brain cell 🙄
I thought this too yep. Everyone will know where she’s heading. Stupid woman

OMG the price of that hotel room per night… over £400 wtaf wow although there are 3 of them in the room. But I’ve never stayed in a room that expensive ever . Different world eh

EDIT: actually it’s more around the £300 + per room per night. Goes up on Thursday

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I thought this too yep. Everyone will know where she’s heading. Stupid woman

OMG the price of that hotel room per night… over £400 wtaf wow although there are 3 of them in the room. But I’ve never stayed in a room that expensive ever . Different world eh
Bit of an upgrade from the gaff they stayed in when went to London?? She must be raking it in!!😱

Reactions: 6
Harpers dad really needs to intervene, his daughters neglected beyond, yet it's seems he stays silent, messed up that

Reactions: 9
Her management has been removed from her bio on tiktok 👀
Theyve dropped her hence the tears at the weekend but emmay will try to say she dropped them
Im sure harper said on live her dads a air controller in preston i thought he was military but he could of done his time there and now an air controller at a airport

Reactions: 12
Just checked their website and she’s been removed so definitely been dropped. Not a shock to anyone, well except Aimless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A gifted stay would explain why she didn’t know if there was a car park, she’d have just said yes cuz it’s free and done no more research at all
If it’s gifted doesn’t she have to declare it’s a gift? Oooh

Her management has been removed from her bio on tiktok 👀
Is that the ‘influencer’ management or the TikTok management?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.