Thissinglemama #18 Ehmay, the gift that keeps on giving; but only to herself of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually really sad that influencers become so obsessed with content that they can’t even enjoy a holiday without recording it.
Any other job you taken annual leave and forget about work on holiday. Just log off for a week!!

Haven't been on here due to my anxiety ... see the silly bint is off to Edinburgh
Yeah she finally arrived after doing tour de service stations

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who has been to a hotel and it’s had a red smash fridge, so all you do is Google red smeg fridge hotel Edinburgh it’s will come up. That’s how you do it from a red fridge or you Google hotels Edinburgh centre and look at the bedrooms on the photos and you find it. It’s easy to do. She shouldn’t of shown anything from the hotel but she just can’t help herself. Brag, brag, brag is all she does.
I hate hate hate talking about peoples children so I tend to never join in when the convo goes that way on any thread however I will say she always looks like she needs a good warm up, a good meal, some warm clothes on and her hair up neat, off her face. She always looks like a little homeless child. Always cold & dishevelled, she is very pale which probably makes me think she looks cold. I just want to give her a big hug. It’s like she’s just dragged along. I guess EMays Mum is just like EMay and EMay knows no good mother parenting because maybe she never had it. It seems she’s No1 and little H is no2. My babies are No1 and me and my needs come way down after theirs! Always!
poor child looks like the ad for les miserables

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who has been to a hotel and it’s had a red smash fridge, so all you do is Google red smeg fridge hotel Edinburgh it’s will come up. That’s how you do it from a red fridge or you Google hotels Edinburgh centre and look at the bedrooms on the photos and you find it. It’s easy to do. She shouldn’t of shown anything from the hotel but she just can’t help herself. Brag, brag, brag is all she does.
I hate hate hate talking about peoples children so I tend to never join in when the convo goes that way on any thread however I will say she always looks like she needs a good warm up, a good meal, some warm clothes on and her hair up neat, off her face. She always looks like a little homeless child. Always cold & dishevelled, she is very pale which probably makes me think she looks cold. I just want to give her a big hug. It’s like she’s just dragged along. I guess EMays Mum is just like EMay and EMay knows no good mother parenting because maybe she never had it. It seems she’s No1 and little H is no2. My babies are No1 and me and my needs come way down after theirs! Always!
Sad isn’t it? To say we’ve just had a scorching hot summer as well and she’s paler than Casper himself. My son is so tanned he looks like he’s been abroad and my bobble tan line is still going strong 🤣 Just shows how little Harper actually gets out and about. Her diet of takeaways and Fanta doesn’t help either. I bet Aimee doesn’t even give her a vitamin supplement or anything. Such a sin.

Reactions: 9
Can't believe they have had H out tonight without a jacket on, stop thinking about yourself Amy . Also all well said about not letting on where they are staying and stuff but how's about this . If you must document your few days away film but don't post until your home and can edit it properly. A few days of not posting will do you no harm what so ever and you could enjoy some family time.
Hope she doesn't go out for lunch and have a drink then drive her car as she'll be in deep crap if caught.

Reactions: 5
My eldest won’t wear a coat with a jumper. It’s a absolute nightmare but to me it’s not worth the tears. So he picks one or the other (mainly a coat) He has issues with clothes. Maybe Harper is the same?

Reactions: 7
All TT’s deleted except first service station stop.
?
Honestly,
Aimless
You really are a prick
That is all.

Reactions: 7
My eldest won’t wear a coat with a jumper. It’s a absolute nightmare but to me it’s not worth the tears. So he picks one or the other (mainly a coat) He has issues with clothes. Maybe Harper is the same?
My eldest would wear a coat/ fleece on the hottest day of the year, it never comes off, my youngest is the opposite, always complains she's hot and hates wearing a coat.

Not sure how cold it is in Scotland but I went out last night dressed for winter and ended up stripping off down to strappy vest, never sweated my tits off so much 😂

Why can't she just enjoy her time away with her family? Even on holiday she flogging shite!

Reactions: 5
I wish I was a ‘virgin in a hotel in Edinburgh’, I’ll get a red smeg fridge in my room, and drink myself stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not been that cold today up here - harper would have been ok tonight but not the point.
Can’t believe we got “due to safeguarding I won’t post xyz” two seconds later “SO I JUST HAVE TO SHOW YOU” what is she 5?! Get off TT and have a break with your daughter brainless
Not that anyone would “mob her” she’s a TT creator not a celebrity ffs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.