Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I've unfollowed all these wannabes after only a few weeks of following. Botox, nails, eyelashes, mocktails, lunches, endless, mindless, pointless consumerism. Their kids will grow up with no values and no privacy. I truly hope the law changes soon to protect the rights of the child online from their bimbo airhead mothers. Poor weans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s a fucking idiot man. In the past few weeks she’s shared shots of her back garden taken from upstairs, discussed what’s in the surrounding area and how long it takes her to get there, discussing her trips to Silverburn and Asda. I know exactly where she lives because I was there visiting my pal a few weekends ok. Outside and we didn’t go near each other neither did our kids. What’s to stop someone going round there and speaking to her kids if they’re playing out front etc? I dread to think!!!! Aimee if you’re reading fucking sort it out. I’ve got no sense of direction but I know where you live just from a few tiny story snippets and that’s fucked.

Also covering Callie for the gram but not really and just posting the video anyway. Sick. Plus the coverings are pointless because apparently they can be removed if you’re smart enough. Also they make no difference. To some that’s a naked child anyway actually being filmed having her underwear put on by another kid. I’m not the one making it sinister here. Kids are kids, they’re so innocent, they help each other, it’s siblings playing, it’s cute. It should not be broadcast to 10k anonymous people. It’s FUCKED!!

Finally it’s really pathetic she posted the picture of the 3 of them plus baby. It’s all about to content. None of them were content enough to frame it and put it in their hall. Put as background on their phone. It must be used for content and there must be so consequence because how dare anyone have anything to say.

• Heart

Justhavingalook403

She done a story not that long ago saying she was badly bullied at school, tonight making out she was a social butterfly and loved everyone.

Think she forgets half the shit she talks about

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’m going to steal her husband. Big house, 3 weans, 2 dogs, nights away, thinking about a 4th kid, Five Guys, new clothes and make up. All on one wage. Share the guy with the rest of us eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Goldieoldie

A while back she mentioned the little boys speech and said she didn’t want to admit it but had to get something done. I know we had lock down and she maybe couldn’t get appointment/referred but she could have got stuff online to work with

The little girl needs to see the doctor for her face. Such a shame she is just left

anyone else thinking she made up the fact she didn’t remember the first day at nursery so she can be gifted some cake/balloons/free stuff xx

Georgethecat

VIP Member
who goes over to their mother in laws , gets in bed and snuggles down to watch tv. Proper random behaviour, where is everyone else?

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I actually think I feel sorry for her, she is clearly depressed. We all like a lazy day but nobody with 3 young kids can lie in bed all morning while they tend to themselves. She is clearly on Instagram for some sort of validation from complete strangers. She says she needs to get up earlier than her kids to get things done yet she cant manage to do it, but I bet she is lying awake all that time scrolling through social media. She has no content except the odd Primark haul - everything else is just her chaotic life over & over again. It’s pretty sad actually, She needs to delete the app for a while & focus on getting herself, her kids and her house cleaned and in a routine then once she is in a better place go back on Instagram.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Is she implying she’s up the duff or something by banging on about her non alcoholic drinks? Oh I’m on the WATER. Oh I’m on the MOCKTAILS.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I wouldn’t give Abbie air time. It’s what she wants coming on here a few days ago commenting. Desperate to be relevant that one. Plus she ain’t got enough followers for tattle 😂😂

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

I wonder if her mum took the kids, seemed very quiet last night and now baths at 10am....

Had to laugh at her yesterday saying the reason why she isn’t home schooling her kid is because she doesn’t have the time, someone always needs her attention. Most of us are home schooling multiple kids, working from home or still going to work, a lot of single parents plus still managing to get on with it and not living in a shit tip! It’s not as if home schooling has slipped because she’s been cleaning, making home cooked meals, doing her actual washing, taking the kids outdoors...she’s busy on instagram collecting bath bombs!

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I cannot deal with how delusional she is!!!! She literally just hit 20k and is acting like Iconic and Lenor are kicking down her door for ads. She’s literally running a giveaway that includes a fucking Smarties bar she bought herself I cannot 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sam2901

I don’t follow her but I love to have a nosy when I’m bored. It took a couple of slides for me to be howling!! 🤣 Shouting to the kids to tell them they are on a screen ban..... whilst filming herself telling insta all about it. 🤣🤣 bet those kids are So confused bless them. They might be trying to contact her through the screen.... it appears to be the only way to get her attention

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Can't think of anything worse than a drive through dessert place full of all these hideous Glasgow bloggers and their monstrously behaved children. Thanks Aimee for making sure lots of folk never go.

Ek2209

I love how she blames her skin breakouts on wearing a mask and not the fact she eats cupcakes and cookies for breakfast, lunch and dinner...

Monk

She’s trying too hard to help all of us before helping herself.

Bless.

Don’t know where I’d be without you Aimee. Thanks.

• Haha