Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that horrible Abbie Draper is in Spain. Let's see if she quarantines for 14 days on her return, seeing as this horrible Scottish instamum crew think they're above the rules.

Reactions: 7
Ooooh Daly Dose has stopped following her. Prepared to let her newborn be held by this munter in lockdown yet a few weeks later they've fell out. Morons.
No way🤣🤣🤣

Remember she went to see the baby and then posted a big tribute to genevieve sayinh how grateful she is for their amazing friendship🤪🤪🤪🤪

Imagine going a romantic night away with the husband and spend the night taking pictures for Instagram x

Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice how she made a point of saying they walk the puppies all the time when she was talking about it pooping in their house? Been on here reading
comments again.

Reactions: 3
I see that horrible Abbie Draper is in Spain. Let's see if she quarantines for 14 days on her return, seeing as this horrible Scottish instamum crew think they're above the rules.
She’s back done a story saying she’s knows she can’t go to silverburn but can she go a walk out of her house 🤦🏼‍♀️ No hen quarantine means you don’t go over your front door just hang out in the back garden ffs

She’s back done a story saying she’s knows she can’t go to silverburn but can she go a walk out of her house 🤦🏼‍♀️ No hen quarantine means you don’t go over your front door just hang out in the back garden ffs
Give it a couple of days and she'll be away "doon tae Troon" to see Daily Dose of Drivel, Miss Draper is above the rules.

I predict Aimee is quiet for now as she is planning a profile change to reinvent herself - she's going to become a weight loss, ketones, look at my fitness journey type person, as she has hit a wall in terms of content. Nobody is interested in her manky house, shitting dogs, poor parenting and overspending. One minute she is saying they need to watch the pennies, then it's £40 spent on Five Guys!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m going to steal her husband. Big house, 3 weans, 2 dogs, nights away, thinking about a 4th kid, Five Guys, new clothes and make up. All on one wage. Share the guy with the rest of us eh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m going to steal her husband. Big house, 3 weans, 2 dogs, nights away, thinking about a 4th kid, Five Guys, new clothes and make up. All on one wage. Share the guy with the rest of us eh 🤣
To be honest, it's not really that big a house. OK, it's obviously bigger than a lot of places, like flats etc, but the bedrooms are very small and so is the kitchen. It might be a new build, but it'll be one of the smaller house types.

I can't really work out the layout, it seems quite strange downstairs and the bedrooms are very small even for a new build - wee girls room looks tiny.

I can't really work out the layout, it seems quite strange downstairs and the bedrooms are very small even for a new build - wee girls room looks tiny.
I think it is one of those new build 4 bedroom ones that looks big outside but is pretty small inside.

Give it a couple of days and she'll be away "doon tae Troon" to see Daily Dose of Drivel, Miss Draper is above the rules.

I predict Aimee is quiet for now as she is planning a profile change to reinvent herself - she's going to become a weight loss, ketones, look at my fitness journey type person, as she has hit a wall in terms of content. Nobody is interested in her manky house, shitting dogs, poor parenting and overspending. One minute she is saying they need to watch the pennies, then it's £40 spent on Five Guys!!
I think so too! She was a cleaning account at the start, which is quite ironic given the state of her house right now! Did anyone follow her then? She deleted all her pics and starting again with the family stuff. She has no selling point, nothing that makes her stand out. I saw that Hayley going on about how she’s taking her kids off insta with all the online predators about, I wonder if Aimee will do this....

she did try Arbonne but had less followers so maybe she will exploit the genuine ones she has (not the 10k she bought!) and do a get rich quick MLM 🤷🏼‍♀️

I only found out about her through lockdown, so I'm pretty shocked she started as a cleaning account!!! Although not as shocked as when she said she was 28, holy moly!!!!!

Daly Dose of Drivel 😂😂 trying to lose weight but spooning Nutella into her mouth. "Wellness coach" 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.