Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody has commented telling her she is ridiculous and selfish etc but Aimee will just be like ‘BYE TRISHA’ cos she is a selfish little tit who cannot handle anyone having a different opinion is not allowed on her grid!
Assuming she’s deleted it? Can’t see it now.
love how she shared that story about the followers she’s gained and lost in the last week. They follow you for the car crash Aimee!

Can't actually believe she deleted the negative comment🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️esp as it was not a 'nasty' comment, but someone who eloquently called her out, but this girl can't handle any criticism, not to mention she had nothing to defend herself either🤦‍♀️ did she reply before deleting, screenshots anyone? I only seen someone else's replies calling the other a shitebag😐😐😐seriously Aimee.. What a tribe you built😂😂😂

Her stories re being in Primark “Amy just put your phone away and concentrate on shopping.....so stressful” how about put your phone away and deal with the shouting child!! The little girl shouting in the background and her ignoring her was stressing me out more than a bloody shopping trip.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t get this girl! Or her desperate need for Instagram success... most people who set out on these journeys don’t make it so obvious how desperate for followers they are or to grow their ‘platform’ I just don’t understand it or her ‘content’ if you can call it that. The way she behaved when hardly anyone subscribed to her YouTube was embarrassing. It’s like she needs validation and she is looking in the wrong place for it. It’s quite sad, she has 3 lovely kids and maybe if she put her phone down to spend time with them she’d realise there is more to life than followers on Instagram!

Reactions: 9
OMG did anyone see that total Chav Abbie Draper respond to that girl. How embarrassing for them all. Trailer trash

• Haha
OMG did anyone see that total Chav Abbie Draper respond to that girl. How embarrassing for them all. Trailer trash
Yes, thats who it was, she is here too...
Hello Abbie!
calling people shitebags just because they have an opinion, who cares if this is public account, or not... This girl wasnt offending anyone unlike you🙄

Reactions: 1
What were the comments after Abbie’s? Saw Aimee has deleted the original, she can’t stand anyone saying anything tyts differs from her opinion. Self obsessed Nobody.

I wouldn’t give Abbie air time. It’s what she wants coming on here a few days ago commenting. Desperate to be relevant that one. Plus she ain’t got enough followers for tattle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just seen the stories from today. That YES BABE U CAN HAVE LUNCH pure neurotic high pitched fakeness. She’s actually on now moaning about cleaning and watching her kids. Is she ok? Can someone please stage an intervention. She won’t haul her fat arse out of bed an hour before the kids no way

Reactions: 3
really winds me up when she ignores her kids and keeps trying to talk into her phone. Imagine being that child and your mum being more into speaking to no one than speaking to you 😔 super messed up.

Can’t believe those kids are still up and it is after 10pm.

Maybe her anxiety wouldn’t be so bad if she had less screen time. Get off your bloody phone and your brain might get a break spend time with the kids and husband and make lovely memories. Don’t have everything for the gram.

God knows what she’s going to vlog, “obv would be different“ she broadcasts everything, every conversation with her child has a phone flung in their face! Look at all us Trisha’s on here with our kids in bed hours ago, absolute disgrace the complete lack of routine they have!!

• Heart
She’s a total tit of a lassie. She will be waiting for the social mama cronies to jump on Instagram and defend her she’s not got a leg to stand on!

found it hilarious she posted FAM Goals on Kimmy G post ehhh Aimee her man is a known drug dealer and she’s been banged more times than a taxi door
Banged more times than a taxi door 😂 we need a Kimmy thread back!

She said she’s a stay at home mum so not really sure what she does when kids are at school and nursery. Go to Silverburn? Also do those poor dogs get walked?! Feel like they’re always locked up

What is she babbling on about this morning - she got up and did her Miracle Morning, but she didn’t get up cos she done it from her bed and she was sleepy so didn’t do it properly.... What are you on about Aimee!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.