Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she was scared to come home in case her husband had broken his PlayStation? What age is he 13? I partly blame these manchildren for how much crap their wives get away with. Is anyone being a parent in these women's households?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys she’s working on something which is coming (back) very soon........who’s calling bingo on Arbonne?

Reactions: 3
God, how awfully cheap is she. I would be embarrassed to broadcast my life in the way she does.
Especially with those cheap lassies she associates with. Is it abbie? Gaaaaad. 🤮

Reactions: 2
The mocktail thing is strange, she was drinking them when she went away to the hotel a few weeks ago, but LOVES the alcoholic gifted cocktails 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably thinks its a way to get some engagement with people asking if she’s pregnant and on the mocktails!

Reactions: 1
The mocktail thing is strange, she was drinking them when she went away to the hotel a few weeks ago, but LOVES the alcoholic gifted cocktails 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably thinks its a way to get some engagement with people asking if she’s pregnant and on the mocktails!
She complains about her weight but then goes for a night away and fills up on sugar filled mocktails. Go figure.

Totally. If she is pregnant then congrats but probably not. It was the same with the wedding ring thing. Literally no one notices if you’re wearing rings or not. You’re not famous. Not even the biggest Tricia is invested in your marriage. I think she’s secretly choking to have arthritis for a USP / something to talk about.

• Haha
Totally. If she is pregnant then congrats but probably not. It was the same with the wedding ring thing. Literally no one notices if you’re wearing rings or not. You’re not famous. Not even the biggest Tricia is invested in your marriage. I think she’s secretly choking to have arthritis for a USP / something to talk about.
That is so true, she's desperate to be ill!!

God, how awfully cheap is she. I would be embarrassed to broadcast my life in the way she does.
Especially with those cheap lassies she associates with. Is it abbie? Gaaaaad. 🤮
Totally agree, they are vile, you wouldn't want anything to do with them in real life - as for Abbie, it's a shame she doesn't have enough followers as there's plenty to talk about there, horrible lassie and desperate to be noticed!!

Reactions: 8
That is so true, she's desperate to be ill!!

Totally agree, they are vile, you wouldn't want anything to do with them in real life - as for Abbie, it's a shame she doesn't have enough followers as there's plenty to talk about there, horrible lassie and desperate to be noticed!!
I guess if she has an “illness” she’s got a reason not to work as well.
Totally agree re AD, desperation reeking out of that one. I actually think she’d love a thread about herself.

Last edited:
Probably on the mocktails cause she was driving? Doubt she's pregnant but stranger things could happen I guess!

Probably on the mocktails cause she was driving? Doubt she's pregnant but stranger things could happen I guess!
Yeah or that 😂 I think because I always associate mocktails with kids or on a night out and you’re pregnant...normally I’d just have a soft drink if out for dinner and driving but yours is probably the real reason!

Yeah or that 😂 I think because I always associate mocktails with kids or on a night out and you’re pregnant...normally I’d just have a soft drink if out for dinner and driving but yours is probably the real reason!
Totally agree , haven't had a mock tail since I was about 14 on a family holiday 😂 I just order a coke etc if I'm on the soft drinks and was the same when I was pregnant. Cocktails needs to be 80% alcohol to be any good 🤪

• Haha
I can just imagine them out for dinner, posing with their drinks and screeching like they are drunk and out for the first time. The type of people when you’re out you hope you don’t get landed anywhere near to!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree , haven't had a mock tail since I was about 14 on a family holiday 😂 I just order a coke etc if I'm on the soft drinks and was the same when I was pregnant. Cocktails needs to be 80% alcohol to be any good 🤪
I quite like a mocktail but for the price I would rather just get a real one. It was probably for the gram.......a glass of coke doesn’t make for a ‘glam’ insta prop.
Same as people who make a big show about drinking the non alcoholic versions of wine and cider. Just have a bleeping coke like everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is just so desperate tagging all these places in her story.
Can’t believe she can’t go a night out for her husbands bday and just have fun. Instead it is all pictures for the gram xx

How did she meet her husband? He's cute, just wondering if they were childhood sweethearts as I've heard she's not even 30 yet? She does look older though!

• Wow
How did she meet her husband? He's cute, just wondering if they were childhood sweethearts as I've heard she's not even 30 yet? She does look older though!
He's not my cup of tea, but each to their own lol I am so shocked that's she's only 28, I'm early 40's and thought she was ages with me!! She looked way better and younger when she was thinner, in that comparison she always uses she seems to have a happier face in the thinner side, as she is at the moment, she always looks a bit miserable in general.

• Haha
He's not my cup of tea, but each to their own lol I am so shocked that's she's only 28, I'm early 40's and thought she was ages with me!! She looked way better and younger when she was thinner, in that comparison she always uses she seems to have a happier face in the thinner side, as she is at the moment, she always looks a bit miserable in general.
I think she looks great the weight she is right now. I do agree she does look older but I think she has one of those faces that she will look that age for the next 25 years. Her clothing choices also age her but I think she is dressing for her shape and wearing clothes she feels comfortable in which Unfortunately tends to look a bit frumpy.

I've unfollowed all these wannabes after only a few weeks of following. Botox, nails, eyelashes, mocktails, lunches, endless, mindless, pointless consumerism. Their kids will grow up with no values and no privacy. I truly hope the law changes soon to protect the rights of the child online from their bimbo airhead mothers. Poor weans.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was the oldest boy late for school today? The kids had been up for an hour before her and she left herself 1 hour to get 3 kids fed, dressed and out the door? Is she for real?! Sorry for all the questions but it truly amazes me the lack of adulting she does. You have one job, get them out to school/nursery on time. There are countless single parents out there doing this, juggling actual jobs, getting kids out the door and yet she fails miserably! Rant over lol!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.