Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ek2209

The video she posted of them being fed gave me the fear. A young pup shouldn’t be getting the same dog food as the adult dog and the amount should be weighed out to at least an approx weight not just randomly poured into the bowl. Whyyyyyy do people get expensive dogs then not bother to do basic research and look after them appropriately!!!
Yes!!! When I got both of my dogs the breeder gave me a structured feeding schedule with food weight measurements for each month for the full year. Not to mention the fact a puppy should also be fed PUPPY food for the first year, as they are still developing and these foods are filled with nutrients to aid their growth based on their breed. It’s like not giving a baby formula and going straight to solids from day 1 😂 then again she feeds them about 40 bars of fudge for breakfast so 🤷‍♀️

Eyeswideopen

Why don’t you go live with mum of d.i.c.k.s Aimee, she’s a doctor....!

Probably won’t even do the live anyway, she never sticks to anything. What happened to her helping everyone out with their goals? Like getting tru wash into Waitrose 🤣

Then there was take over Tuesday or the socialmama page, but that’s been ditched along with the dogs insta it seems. Speaking of dogs have they been on a walk since their last annual trip last weekend???

Trey93

She has just posted Kyle has the kids and then mentioned she used to work in subway. Wonder if she has been reading here xx
She worked in a beauty shop as well when she left school, it wasn’t a salon per se more a shop that offered a few treatments. Think they trained her up in some. Then she became a mobile beautician.

Tricia47636

It really isn’t that difficult to toilet and house train a puppy, especially when they have another dog in the house. A pup copies whatever it’s older ‘sibling’ is doing, which makes me wonder if the older dog is doing it too.
Wouldn't surprise me at all. I've had many dogs in my time and never had a toilet training issue (except when I've been distracted and not noticed ques).

Monk

Aw my god what does she actually do! Doesn’t feed her kids doesn’t wash dishes doesn’t make dinners doesn't wash herself she’s a disgrace.

Do u think she comes on here
It was her that introduced me to this site!! She put some petition on her stories to get it shut down. And then she searched for herself and started reading the comments.

A few of the mum accounts I follow have started de-activating their accounts. I’m honestly on the verge of unfollowing all of them them anyway. It’s all absolute pointless drivel.

Loveagossx

Any favourite Glasgow profiles that you follow, I love...

The first one had a thread that was deleted I’m sure?

Geee

Chatty Member
The advice is so strange. My step mum and brother were isolating due to w cluster in their workplace which closed the work for 2 weeks. NHS told my dad he did not need to isolate.

XYZ123_2020

Personally I don’t think so, I think there are other large media accounts (Not this one) who’s lives are funded with money that doesn’t/can’t go through the taxman shall we say but I wouldn’t say it’s benefits - just my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think Aimee is - but I think two of the others mentioned are definitely.

L84

Chatty Member
She needs to stay in her lane ! Banging on about Clara tinks doing her hair ? Clara would never be your bestie you abso meff — how about instead of trying your hardest to be insta famous you actually try put your kids in clean clothes ?
Coz it’s life goals to have Clara tinks as a bestie right enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🥴