Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Not really ideal for someone with such a big following to trivialise mental health even if she does battle with her own. Saying to your child that they’re so bi-polar just because their mood changes isn’t cool. Seems small but trivialises the condition for those who live with it.

Reactions: 6

Eyeswideopen

😂 haha yeah you’re right, it’s like something you would see a little 5 foot 70 year old who has lived in Benidorm for 20 years and has that leathered skin from sitting in the sun wearing!

• Haha
Youngest is up at 10:30am and the first thing she gets to eat is chocolate coco pops??? Those poor kids never get fruit or vegetables, they’ll be malnourished. Is it any wonder with all the sugar and caffeine (from choc) they get that they won’t go to their beds at a reasonable time?? Don’t get me started on those poor dogs not getting walked. People like them shouldn’t be allowed animals. And no Aimee it’s not trolling when people have genuine concerns over the well-being of children and animals. Somebody needs to step in and give her a talking to about her parenting and get those dogs taken off them so they can get some proper exercise like dogs should be getting every day not just running about your shit infested back garden.

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I just cant think of anything more sad and desperate than going to a shop to buy number balloons to pose in-front of to celebrate how many followers you have on social media...... i am getting a red neck for her! GET A LIFE and walk your fucking dogs!!
All dolled up to sit in her living room in front of her balloons. Prob doesn't even make that sort of effort for the kids birthdays. Just herself, then throw it all in the bin.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am a lazy bastard. I just blasted my bathrooms yesterday after a time I will not disclose. The only thing that I always keep present and correct is my daughters room / stuff because she deserves it. The living room too which is always tidy but you could cut lines from the dust on the TV unit. If she just admitted to also being a lazy bastard I would have respect for that. Stop acting like you’re grafting like Amal Clooney and that’s why you need a cleaner.

• Haha
100% bought followers and now today banging on like she’s Mrs Hinch and how she will stay true to herself now she’s hit the big 10k but she will be making money from insta now....all you’re going to be getting is a few bath bombs, cupcakes and all the mums in the playground talking about you....not that you will know since you’ve admitted quite a few times how you drop the kids late to school!
Omg I was cringing so bad at ‘il stay true to myself’ 😂😂😂😂😂 wow, she really needs to get a life and a real job

• Haha

blether2000

I feel sorry for the oldest wee boy, he gets left to feed the two others and every time I see him standing on a chair to reach the fridge it makes my heart sink and she just laughs :( He was trying to open a big block of cheese the other day to feed the three of them, she walked in before he got the chance to start wiring into it with a knife - she should be reported to social services!!

Georgethecat

VIP Member
So messed up making her kids preform in their underwear for free fudge. If I was the business sending her that free fudge id be very uncomfortable getting tagged in that. Could she not have put some bloody clothes on them before getting them to preform and say thank you to the gram?! Give your kids some bloody dignity ffs.

Oh we are all just jealous trolls? I don't think so, my kid has been in bed since 730 and I am not sad or jealous and I do not pimp my kid out for free snacks. She makes me sick. Totally agree with the above about diabetes, she's giving them kids the worst start when it comes to eating and looks like her son is a better chef than her. She should be ashamed of herself.

CupcakeCassie

Can I ask how do you find this out ?? Im not very clued up on this sort of stuff, I do find it very strange how quickly she gained all the followers
Social Blade, very easy to find out all the info on these girls. She hasn't been buying them the past 4 days. Go look at her growth history, she was buying on average 450 per day. That's how she got to 20k. She's fooling alot of people!

• Wow

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Can i just say who the fuck calls their business cookies and crack in scotland 😂😂😂 just no!!!and them kids all fingering it 😷
Great to see her healthy eating because it made her feel so much better lasted long

'we pay for childcare to look after our children but we feel guilty to pay for cleaners to clean the house'
Last time I checked it wasn't against the law to leave your house on its own while you went to work etc. It's not the same thing. I can't believe she's trying to make a comparison. I'm loving how she's trying to justify getting a cleaner. At the end of the day nobody actually gives a shit if you get a cleaner, it's just the reasoning behind it that is stupid. So she has more time for work, yet she doesn't work and finds an unlimited amount of time for mates dates and insta stories 😂. I don't think anyone is particularly worried about what others think of them getting a cleaner. For a start who do people have to know?

Last edited:

Eyeswideopen

100% bought followers and now today banging on like she’s Mrs Hinch and how she will stay true to herself now she’s hit the big 10k but she will be making money from insta now....all you’re going to be getting is a few bath bombs, cupcakes and all the mums in the playground talking about you....not that you will know since you’ve admitted quite a few times how you drop the kids late to school!

• Haha

Goldieoldie

But remember she is a good mum she has had this confirmed

no way would I miss the first day back at school/nursery especially with the fact they haven’t been in forever xx

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She has wished her niece a Happy 1st Birthday on her grid but Posted a photo of just her and not her niece - weird!!

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Ooooh Daly Dose has stopped following her. Prepared to let her newborn be held by this munter in lockdown yet a few weeks later they've fell out. Morons.

• Haha
  • Wow

Peach*123

I'm so annoyed with her flaunting these.lock down rules!
Why would you risk going to see a new born baby!?
The rules are there for a reason stop taking the piss, so risky to the child!!!

Also after the begging for help last week about getting her kids to bed and into a routine what the hell happened last night?!
Still up at midnight, why not put your phone down and do some parenting!! That little girl was playing up for the camera singing and while I do think that's very nice not appropriate for that time of night! She needs to really take a step back and learn how to mother! It's just so sad for the kids!!

Hawtsauce

Am I the only one who thinks she now comes across as really scummy and dirty ?
When she said she was in yesterday’s clothes with dinner stains I was disgusted. She doesn’t seem to have basic hygiene it’s awful . She was immaculate at the event I went to but that must have been a one off .

Seriously... I think she is depressed as who lies in bed so much with 3 young kids and 2 dogs... She also said she has no energy to put kids to bed, yet she then posted that she should be reading and replying to her dm's now... They all eat so much sugar, no wonder she has no energy ... Its sad so many people say they can 'relate' to her... Do we really live in a country of such shit lazy parents???

• Sad
Absolutely bang out videoing her wee girl on the toilet!

Also saying she feels nervous about things going back to normal when she’s already acting like lockdowns over ???
Thats has actually made me upset seeing her videoing the daughter on the toilet, its bordering child abuse, the children deseve privacy, it really upset me.