Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gingerella82

Glimpsed aimee today at good auld Blair drummond she looks just like a normal mum tbh but i think she spent a good old 2hr plus on her puss......and was stomping a good few feet in front of her man with a kinda look at me walk 😂🤦‍♀️ ....oh and double denim is a hell no from me 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Not home schooling because she doesn’t have time?? Maybe if she got up at a decent time, put that phone down and attended to her kids she would be in a better place mentally. She is too busy documenting her every waking moment to try and become an instagram star- she said herself, aim is to get to 20k followers this month. Why isn’t her aim to get that house cleaned & get her kids in a bit of a routine??

• Haha

Monk

I’m annoyed for her wee boy. Didn’t she say he was 4 the other day? Just completely brushed past the issue but we get a whole days worth of stories for the wee girl.

I’m actually angry for him.

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I see that horrible Abbie Draper is in Spain. Let's see if she quarantines for 14 days on her return, seeing as this horrible Scottish instamum crew think they're above the rules.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
She has no respect for anything and anyone but herself, can't be arsed to home school her son, can't be arsed to interact with her middle child so gets put on naughty step so she can finish her insta story, shares the kids in their underwear regularly so can't be arsed to dress them or respect their dignity, doesn't care about lockdown/ social distance rules so she can get a pic for the gram. Utter moron and it's her kids that will suffer! All she cares about is content! Spends hours on her YouTube, hauls, shopping, networking but can't get the kids fed and dressed. I don't know if she's thick or ignorant, probably a bit of both.

• Heart

Instainsta

Chatty Member
Take away your takeaways and unnecessary home bargains hauls and her husband could probably work less hours and spend more time and home xz

Ek2209

The audacity honestly 🤣 a stay-at-home mum who has a lie in most mornings, doesn’t home school, doesn’t walk the dogs, never has time to shower or wash her hair, rarely cooks, and now she doesn’t have time to clean the house either - even though the kids are back at school/nursery! Starting to think this is a parody account 😂

About 60% of her content is tap to clean, how the hell will she fill the gap now! 😂

Goldieoldie

My heart just breaks for this kids. She said right now I should be buzzing for this page and I have been tagged in this....I’m sorry but right now you should be reading those kids a bed time story and be putting them to bed. Never have I seen her do any activities with them at all. Xx

• Sad
Reactions: 6

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
So she says the house was clean and just needed a deep clean which is what the cleaner done for her, and admits she could have done it herself but it would have taken double the time and she loves coming home to a clean house.
This woman is so delusional, you can tell she's trying so hard to justify to herself that she's got a cleaner when she does fuck all every single day and could easily find the time to do it herself. If she would just admit I don't like cleaning, I'm not the tidiest of people, or I feel down/overwhelmed when I have to tidy I would respect her so much more. The reason it would take her double the time is because she wouldn't be able to do one room without "quickly jumping on" to her stories for a tap to tidy or to talk about something noone is interested in.
'Take away your takeaways and unnecessary home bargains hauls and you'll probably realise you can afford it' 🤦🏼‍♀️ She regularly is #gifted takeaways and sweets etc so what is she taking about?!
Also.... First she says the time she would have spent doing what the cleaner done is going to be her work time from now on and then a few minutes later she's saying she loved that she had 2 hours to spend with the kids out a walk while the cleaner was in and it was great. So is this time for work or for the kids? Millions of people manage to tidy AND work AND be a parent, hard to believe eh?

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Hahaha so this morning (afternoon) the kids are all dressed and she's trying to make them have an omelette, someone has been reading here, you're welcome for the parenting advice hun. Good luck getting them to eat that 😂😂😂 maybe try dressing them before you parade them to loads of strangers showing off your free overpriced sugar or whatever other crap you're *kindly gifted.

• Haha

MrsPickle

I asked my husband to take a picture of me in the bath with my fanny hanging for Instagram he would probably have me sectioned.

• Haha

Trey93

She’s never off her phone to clean the house 😂😂 constantly covered in shit and pee and she thinks it’s hilarious.

I really feel for her husband, grafting away all day everyday and she doesn’t even go for a wash!

Can’t believe her mum has been FaceTiming her wee boy to help with his school work! Stick the other two infront of the telly for an hour (watching frozen OF COURSE) and sit down with your child and help him with his work!
You’d think her husband would tell her to get a grip, have a wash and watch the kids. He definitely is a grafter and seems so lovely and supportive of her.

I thought it was really sad when she mentioned about her second having speech problems and basically admitted she had ignored there was an issue and was embarrassed for people to hear him talking. Lots of kids need speech therapy.

instasheep

Here, can somebody gift her something to matt that make up of hers. You could see that shine from outer space!

Body confidence Zzzzzzzzźzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

People follow her because she is cringe. That is all.

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
She quite clearly prioritised looking 'good' (debatable) for her night out with the vacuous real mums of insta over her wee boy's first day at nursery. No way was she missing her hair and nail appointment when those photo ops were on the table. The real story comes out in the end. Real mums show up. Always. She's a disgraceful example of a parent. That poor wee boy. It's been a rough few months for weans and she couldn't be there on his big day. It's actually heartbreaking.

Goldieoldie

She had a thread before on here but it got shut down cause she had under 10k. She found it and went nuts on her stories going on about how someone called her house dirty and she wasn’t dirty.

those poor kids just get left to do what they want and can’t believe we are like 11 weeks in to lock down and she is only doing school work or even getting her mum to do it xx

• Heart

DilysMcGillis

Oh here she is bogging betty 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m making a nice omelette but my kids don’t like eggs wtf is she actually for real.

I hope she’s reading this. AIMEE GET A SHOWER
I’m not sure an omelette & some microwave potatoes qualifies as a “posh lunch”, however it’s better than their usual alternative, which is no lunch. Didn’t serve it until 2pm as was busy “cleaning” (putting a few costumes & masks in a drawer - WTF?) Poor kids in their grubby jammies at 2pm 🙄 GTF with your “posh lunch”, pish lunch is more accurate.

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She is bonkers. She claimed she loved routine where her boys were going back to school but she still has no routine in place, she claimed she was going to start getting up before everyone to get things done and have ‘me’ time but yet she is running late every day. With two kids at school and one glued to Frozen everyday I can’t understand why she can’t clean her house properly herself. The chaotic life they live gives me the fear. She needs to get up and get her kids fed and to school on time, get those dogs walked and get her house in order before she picks up her phone to talk absolute drivel for hours on end.
I cannot for the life of me understand why brands would gift her anything at all- she waffles on so much when doing an AD that by the end you don’t even know what she is actually talking about.

• Heart

Eyeswideopen

The absolute ignorance of her is disgusting with her breaking the law right now. Saying oh sorry Trisha but I am going to help my mother in law unpack....people can’t even go to family funerals right now and you’re breaking the law and plastering it for all to see. The virus is still there, people are still seriously ill if they catch it, people are still dying every day and she’s in the shielding category with her sons asthma she previously told us. She’s a selfish twat!