Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, her behaviour is just bizarre. If you’ve got somewhere to be;
A - don’t have a sleepover at your MIL’s house and, if you do,
B - don’t have a lie in (in what looked like her bed 🙀) eating & watching KUWTK.
WTAF!?
As a general rule of thumb, if you have to reassure your niece’s mother “I’m definitely mentally stable enough to look after them”, that’s not a place I’d be leaving my kid 😂 I also know Aimee’s not terribly observant of the old nappy changes, so I’d certainly not be leaving a young baby in her care. I wonder if she returned the boob tube dress she “borrowed” on a sweltering day (one of her many lockdown breaches) from her MIL and, and after sweating in it all day wanted us to believe she’d come home wearing it, changed into her pyjamas, gone to bed, woken up and “just shoved it back on” 😂 What, your MIL’s sweaty dress from the day before? Ok then, you definitely didn’t sleep in it, you skank 😂 She’s worn it again since then as well 😂 “I must remember to give it back” 😂 Must ye, aye?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The roll she had made me ill 😭🤣
Beans inside a roll are not OK. I cringe myself inside out at her on the daily. She claims to be looking to earn an income for her family - if only there was a way to do that? 🤔 I loved her grand unboxing of her generous gift last night - I’m not sure an individual teabag is going to pay any of those bills, Aimee 🤔 Maybe focus more on household management & the wellbeing of your children & dogs, and then get a job like everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Beans inside a roll are not OK. I cringe myself inside out at her on the daily. She claims to be looking to earn an income for her family - if only there was a way to do that? 🤔 I loved her grand unboxing of her generous gift last night - I’m not sure an individual teabag is going to pay any of those bills, Aimee 🤔 Maybe focus more on household management & the wellbeing of your children & dogs, and then get a job like everyone else.
I thought that myself, what sort of maniac puts beans in a roll, naw just not on.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She didnt look happy with the tea bag, that was thrown away quickly, she prefers bath bombs 🙄

How rude does she sound with her email me if you want to collaborate, but I will only be replying if I want to work with you. A thanks but no thanks takes a few seconds and there are far bigger accounts than hers that can keep up with messages, she won’t get far with that attitude. Very selfish and me me me.

And I agree with all the beans comments 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She didnt look happy with the tea bag, that was thrown away quickly, she prefers bath bombs 🙄

How rude does she sound with her email me if you want to collaborate, but I will only be replying if I want to work with you. A thanks but no thanks takes a few seconds and there are far bigger accounts than hers that can keep up with messages, she won’t get far with that attitude. Very selfish and me me me.

And I agree with all the beans comments 🤢🤢🤢
But also, has there been a single email enquiry? I’m not sure any big brands would want to associate their products with her - her lifestyle is hardly aspirational 🙄 If I was the bath bomb lady I’d have pulled the plug after the photo of her in the bath with her mound on show & that typhoid ridden bath board 🤢

I cannot deal with how delusional she is!!!! She literally just hit 20k and is acting like Iconic and Lenor are kicking down her door for ads. She’s literally running a giveaway that includes a bleeping Smarties bar she bought herself I cannot 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I think I managed to suss it out, after a few days of checking all.

So self-care and socialmama were friends...Aimee was actually promoting her stuff not long ago.
Think it's same crowds.
Then self-care (billie) decided to delete Glasgow mummy (Steph) from a group chat who aparently didn't take it too well. All because she thought she was copying her🙄Supposedly she's got screenshots and proof of all of them bitching and talking about other people's kids and things.
And Steph has proof of Billie bitching about Aimee so in the end Billie had to tell her about it before it got outed

Think that's the reason socialmama kept going on about being used by Peoe she thought were friends!

Sounds like a giant group of witches to me but yet were the trolls 🙄 go figure 🤣🤣

• Heart
So I think I managed to suss it out, after a few days of checking all.

So self-care and socialmama were friends...Aimee was actually promoting her stuff not long ago.
Think it's same crowds.
Then self-care (billie) decided to delete Glasgow mummy (Steph) from a group chat who aparently didn't take it too well. All because she thought she was copying her🙄Supposedly she's got screenshots and proof of all of them bitching and talking about other people's kids and things.
And Steph has proof of Billie bitching about Aimee so in the end Billie had to tell her about it before it got outed

Think that's the reason socialmama kept going on about being used by Peoe she thought were friends!

Sounds like a giant group of witches to me but yet were the trolls 🙄 go figure 🤣🤣
If I heard someone was talking about me behind my back I would be blocking them especially since you don’t know them.

x

Not a chance would I cook and eat one day out of date chicken!!! I’m fine with all non meat things but not that.

Her accent is soooo fake u can hear her broad weegie twang underneath that posh fake way she speaks for the gram 😴✋ just stopppp!!!

Honestly she lives on another planet and she’s talking like she’s about 18 and there’s a big drama in the pal group it’s so cringe

• Haha
Honestly she lives on another planet and she’s talking like she’s about 18 and there’s a big drama in the pal group it’s so cringe
why come on a mention it if you don’t want to go in to details she just wants the attention & why still follow her I would be deleting her x

She done a story not that long ago saying she was badly bullied at school, tonight making out she was a social butterfly and loved everyone.

Think she forgets half the tit she talks about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She done a story not that long ago saying she was badly bullied at school, tonight making out she was a social butterfly and loved everyone.

Think she forgets half the tit she talks about
Shes like 30 odd is not time to leave school behind..... jeez stop going on about it. We’ve all been teased etc at school but i dont go on and on about it as 30 something year old adult!!

She’s 28?! That’s wild I thought she was about 35. Not in a dig at her looks way but in a like...she looks and acts like a rundown maw that’s been through the wars 😂

She’s so silly with this because I for one only found out about the “drama” on here. I’ve not got a clue who the other two are and she’s acting like it was on the news and she needs to address it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.