Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like how she managed to turn her little boy having a Coronavirus test, which in assuming would be quite traumatic after one attempt nevermind 4, into something about her
I know I thought the same. And 2 hours and 4 swabs later what a waste of time and money. Let’s hope it wasn’t a busy day

Xx

Reactions: 1
My friends kid had to get a test and the full family had to stay at home. Wonder why her doctor said Kyle could go to work

imagine if it was positive (would never wish that on the poor child) but the amount of places she has been out and about at the track and trace would be massive xx

• Angry
Reactions: 2
The advice is so strange. My step mum and brother were isolating due to w cluster in their workplace which closed the work for 2 weeks. NHS told my dad he did not need to isolate.

How did she meet her husband? He's cute, just wondering if they were childhood sweethearts as I've heard she's not even 30 yet? She does look older though!
She met him through friends/on a night out. At about 19 I think.

Can't think of anything worse than a drive through dessert place full of all these hideous Glasgow bloggers and their monstrously behaved children. Thanks Aimee for making sure lots of folk never go.

Reactions: 7
Can't think of anything worse than a drive through dessert place full of all these hideous Glasgow bloggers and their monstrously behaved children. Thanks Aimee for making sure lots of folk never go.
Hardly any social distancing involved and all just for a photo and free ice cream

guess it was good her kids got a outing xx

Don't forget it's also a chance to advertise their #gifted clothes infront of a balloon wall and tell each other how amazing they are

Why do companies gift her stuff when she can’t even get round to showing it. She doesn’t have time...yeah cause you spent the day taking pictures at a free ice cream event

She’s having an early night because she has a busy day tomorrow....taking the kids a walk and going a food shop....is she for real!

She’s such a kimmy g wannabe, coping her “give me strength“ line all the line 🙄 I know it’s a common phrase but she always says it and now she does. I can just imagine she let her kids run about wild whilst she chatted with the insta huns....callie bursting balloons on the display wall that she‘s laughing about on stories.

The kids had a switch ban but she just give them it this morning she said for ease, hell mend her when she doesn’t follow through with anything, she’ll regret that!

And it really winds me up the way she put gifted in teeny tiny writing on her stories, that was practically hidden down the bottom of the screen. She’s certainly not made me want to part with (starting from) £45 from that company, complete opposite!

• Haha
She’s having an early night because she has a busy day tomorrow....taking the kids a walk and going a food shop....is she for real!

She’s such a kimmy g wannabe, coping her “give me strength“ line all the line 🙄 I know it’s a common phrase but she always says it and now she does. I can just imagine she let her kids run about wild whilst she chatted with the insta huns....callie bursting balloons on the display wall that she‘s laughing about on stories.

The kids had a switch ban but she just give them it this morning she said for ease, hell mend her when she doesn’t follow through with anything, she’ll regret that!

And it really winds me up the way she put gifted in teeny tiny writing on her stories, that was practically hidden down the bottom of the screen. She’s certainly not made me want to part with (starting from) £45 from that company, complete opposite!
I didn't even bother looking at the companies insta page purely because of her 😂. She could have easily done those stories in a few slides but as usual she dragged it on and I lost interest and skipped most of it. Why when she gets disturbed did she not delete and start again. Does she think it makes her relatable? It comes across as very messy and highlights to me how little attention she pays her kids at times.
So she was going to have her gifted dinner, put the oven on, forgot, put the kids to bed, went to put the oven back on and wasn't feeling it? We've all done something similar but that isn't exactly a great advert is it.
Do the Glasgow mummy bloggers reach out to companies first? Because they seem to get rather a lot and I can't think why?

Reactions: 3
I didn't even bother looking at the companies insta page purely because of her 😂. She could have easily done those stories in a few slides but as usual she dragged it on and I lost interest and skipped most of it. Why when she gets disturbed did she not delete and start again. Does she think it makes her relatable? It comes across as very messy and highlights to me how little attention she pays her kids at times.
So she was going to have her gifted dinner, put the oven on, forgot, put the kids to bed, went to put the oven back on and wasn't feeling it? We've all done something similar but that isn't exactly a great advert is it.
Do the Glasgow mummy bloggers reach out to companies first? Because they seem to get rather a lot and I can't think why?
It’s the same as the New Look haul.. was going to
Do it but now it might be Monday or maybe Tuesday. How is she getting these partnerships when her advertising of products is so sub par. I completely lost interest in the dining thing, she’s all
Over the place - she should have set it up when she had the time, placed it out, couple of stories of her prepping it then of the finished article. Now she’s not feeling it so I’ll put money on the food going away until Kyle cooks it and that her and Callie will be eating the cheesecake in bed for breakfast tomorrow.

If she's wanting to make instagram her "job" 🤦🏼‍♀️ then she really needs to do it properly. If you work in a shop you can't just decide oh I'll go in on Monday, or maybe Tuesday instead and give half arsed attempts at everything you do. She wants all the instagram likes, comments, invites and freebies without actually putting in the effort it takes to really grow a successful following and be paid decent money.
She's like watching a young girl who's got hey first socal media pages, films anything and everything she does through the day just because she can but doesn't realise noone is really interested

• Heart
It’s the same as the New Look haul.. was going to
Do it but now it might be Monday or maybe Tuesday. How is she getting these partnerships when her advertising of products is so sub par. I completely lost interest in the dining thing, she’s all
Over the place - she should have set it up when she had the time, placed it out, couple of stories of her prepping it then of the finished article. Now she’s not feeling it so I’ll put money on the food going away until Kyle cooks it and that her and Callie will be eating the cheesecake in bed for breakfast tomorrow.
She won’t show us the new look haul until she’s tried it all on. She will then want to take things back for a different size before she does the big reveal. This is because she knows all of her followers will flock to new look and sell them out of everything she has chosen before she has the chance to change anything 😂. Did you notice that it was only partly gifted? How dare they charge her for something lol. They items are probably still lying in the bags in the corner of her bedroom.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.