Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rule is you can only have a thread with 10K plus subscribers!? Hopefully that’s true and this doesn’t get deleted....first time making a thread!

Does anyone follow this Glasgow wannabe?

Also talking about losing the dog today and then found her in the garden eating a box of treats that we saw she had been gifted the other day when she had her father in law over for an early Father’s Day.....how disrespectful to the person who gave her the stuff for it just to be left outside for 5 days! And she tries to keep going on and on about how she isn’t filthy....clearly the garden gets the same treatment as the house!!

Reactions: 4
She had a thread before on here but it got shut down cause she had under 10k. She found it and went nuts on her stories going on about how someone called her house dirty and she wasn’t dirty.

those poor kids just get left to do what they want and can’t believe we are like 11 weeks in to lock down and she is only doing school work or even getting her mum to do it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw them but then got deleted as she never had enough followers, but she seems to have miraculously got a few thousand in the last week I’d say! 🤔

I’ve noticed she’s gearing up to be the next Ketone seller, Arbonne didn’t work so why would this!? The mystery drink she’s taking every each day and will let us know her results, I can guarantee it will all be life changing and her mental health will all be under control from the magic drinks 🙄🙄

And as a mum account to not have done any school work I think is a disgrace. I am certainly not doing 6 hours a day, but I can confidently say we have done at least an hour a day when the kids should have been at school and been on plenty walks, out getting fresh air.... those kids are stuck inside 24/7 apart from at the weekend when she makes them all go out and her husband has to take pics of them all!

Reactions: 1
Omg this girl annoys me so much! Can’t put her phone down for an hour to do school work with her kids! Today she didn’t even go for a shower - boak! Kids are always left to their own devices while she lies in bed constantly obsessing over getting new Instagram followers

Reactions: 9
And again today saying she’s in bed at half 9 and slept in whilst her other 2 kids are clearly up and just roaming about the house alone! Trying to tell others if this is you, know it’s ok and you’re not alone.....it’s definitely not ok! They aren’t teenagers, her youngest boy is still only 3 and the oldest is 6 not 16!!

Reactions: 2
And again today saying she’s in bed at half 9 and slept in whilst her other 2 kids are clearly up and just roaming about the house alone! Trying to tell others if this is you, know it’s ok and you’re not alone.....it’s definitely not ok! They aren’t teenagers, her youngest boy is still only 3 and the oldest is 6 not 16!!
totally agree! There is she again going on and on about Instagram followers - who actually cares!!! And her wee girl is playing with hammers and screw drivers. Why does she feel the need to video everything??! It’s embarrassing to see

Reactions: 3
Ive been following and god shes annoying.....her wee girl was down in morning(few days ago) eating breakfast n she never knew kept saying why do u have last nights dinner on ur face 😳....u just wouldnt put that on insta.and ffs put on a bra 🙈 defo bought followers also!!

Ive been following and god shes annoying.....her wee girl was down in morning(few days ago) eating breakfast n she never knew kept saying why do u have last nights dinner on ur face 😳....u just wouldnt put that on insta.and ffs put on a bra 🙈 defo bought followers also!!
OMG she’s gonny give herself a black eye if she doesn’t get a bloody bra on! Although her eyes look pretty dark all the time anyway... she looks ill!!

OMG she’s gonny give herself a black eye if she doesn’t get a bloody bra on! Although her eyes look pretty dark all the time anyway... she looks ill!!
I look like tit tbh 😂but jesuss ur right!!...ive not followed for long.its like shes trying 2 hard to be an insta mum....i canna bare it 👊😭

100% bought followers and now today banging on like she’s Mrs Hinch and how she will stay true to herself now she’s hit the big 10k but she will be making money from insta now....all you’re going to be getting is a few bath bombs, cupcakes and all the mums in the playground talking about you....not that you will know since you’ve admitted quite a few times how you drop the kids late to school!

• Haha
100% bought followers and now today banging on like she’s Mrs Hinch and how she will stay true to herself now she’s hit the big 10k but she will be making money from insta now....all you’re going to be getting is a few bath bombs, cupcakes and all the mums in the playground talking about you....not that you will know since you’ve admitted quite a few times how you drop the kids late to school!
Omg I was cringing so bad at ‘il stay true to myself’ 😂😂😂😂😂 wow, she really needs to get a life and a real job

• Haha
And she’s trying to convince her husband to have more kids 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s off her fuckin rocker!! She can’t cope with 3 kids and 2 dogs - no idea why they got another one btw.. 🙄 she can’t even get out her bed to walk them 😂 poor kids and dogs stuck inside 24/7

She’s off her fuckin rocker!! She can’t cope with 3 kids and 2 dogs - no idea why they got another one btw.. 🙄 she can’t even get out her bed to walk them 😂 poor kids and dogs stuck inside 24/7
I know. Such a shame for the children and the dogs. Constantly in lockdown for them all!! 😂

Said it before but so shocking how little supervision her children have. Agree with the comment above, no idea why she got another dog... I didn’t think she bothered much with the first one.

Always says she only shows her house when it’s messy to show others it’s ok to be like that but most of the time it’s clean. She shows it on her stories morning noon and night and it’s always the same.

Her husband seems to work really hard while she’s lying in her bed not even parenting her children. She also favours the little girl, you never see her playing with her boys.

Reactions: 5
Said it before but so shocking how little supervision her children have. Agree with the comment above, no idea why she got another dog... I didn’t think she bothered much with the first one.

Always says she only shows her house when it’s messy to show others it’s ok to be like that but most of the time it’s clean. She shows it on her stories morning noon and night and it’s always the same.

Her husband seems to work really hard while she’s lying in her bed not even parenting her children. She also favours the little girl, you never see her playing with her boys.
She’s never off her phone to clean the house 😂😂 constantly covered in tit and pee and she thinks it’s hilarious.

I really feel for her husband, grafting away all day everyday and she doesn’t even go for a wash!

Can’t believe her mum has been FaceTiming her wee boy to help with his school work! Stick the other two infront of the telly for an hour (watching frozen OF COURSE) and sit down with your child and help him with his work!

She’s never off her phone to clean the house 😂😂 constantly covered in tit and pee and she thinks it’s hilarious.

I really feel for her husband, grafting away all day everyday and she doesn’t even go for a wash!

Can’t believe her mum has been FaceTiming her wee boy to help with his school work! Stick the other two infront of the telly for an hour (watching frozen OF COURSE) and sit down with your child and help him with his work!
You’d think her husband would tell her to get a grip, have a wash and watch the kids. He definitely is a grafter and seems so lovely and supportive of her.

I thought it was really sad when she mentioned about her second having speech problems and basically admitted she had ignored there was an issue and was embarrassed for people to hear him talking. Lots of kids need speech therapy.

She said when they got the new dog she was making the social pups page so we can follow the journey of when they have pups, basically got the dog to make money from the puppies...which I know is fine but she clearly can’t cope with one dog....it never gets walked, so very selfish to get another one. I’m sure walking the dogs would help tire her kids out and maybe that will help them sleep properly....no need for the sleep therapist she spoke about today 🙄🙄

My Mum would kill me if she watched my videos on social media and I admitted to sitting in bed watching TV and let the kids run wild down stairs

They look like a lovely bunch of kids and probably just want Mummy to put the phone down and play with them.

Me and my husband are both key workers and juggling work and home schooling. We are not doing full 9am-3pm but still doing a bit every day. She could easily do the same If she stayed Off the gram xx

• Heart
Shes one lazy fucker.....no food in and hoose is a mess.tidy up dress ur 3 bairns and go bleeping shopping its not hard!!...hope kyle is home soon cause im hungry wtf??....poor kyle 😂 hes away get punted to the shops or left with the screaming brats who probly need air and their eyeballs rested from tv!!!fml 😂 rant over

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.