Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know when she cleans it’s well documented with her tap to clean, not a chance if she has cleaned up she wouldn’t not show it!

Reactions: 1
Jesus her and the kids eat some amount of sugar, the cupcakes, the fudge (I counted 5 pieces in the wee girls bowl) and now smarties bars of chocolate!

Reactions: 2
Oh here she is bogging betty 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m making a nice omelette but my kids don’t like eggs wtf is she actually for real.

I hope she’s reading this. AIMEE GET A SHOWER

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I feel so bad for her kids, that wee girl is screaming cos she's hungry! And she's too busy on her.phone documenting her meals!! Feed your kids! It doesn't make you look good showing these videos of them crying waiting for food!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Hahaha so this morning (afternoon) the kids are all dressed and she's trying to make them have an omelette, someone has been reading here, you're welcome for the parenting advice hun. Good luck getting them to eat that 😂😂😂 maybe try dressing them before you parade them to loads of strangers showing off your free overpriced sugar or whatever other crap you're *kindly gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for her kids, that wee girl is screaming cos she's hungry! And she's too busy on her.phone documenting her meals!! Feed your kids! It doesn't make you look good showing these videos of them crying waiting for food!!
To be fair to the wee girl, it was 2pm. I’d be crying for my lunch at 2pm as well 😂

Oh here she is bogging betty 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I’m making a nice omelette but my kids don’t like eggs wtf is she actually for real.

I hope she’s reading this. AIMEE GET A SHOWER
I’m not sure an omelette & some microwave potatoes qualifies as a “posh lunch”, however it’s better than their usual alternative, which is no lunch. Didn’t serve it until 2pm as was busy “cleaning” (putting a few costumes & masks in a drawer - WTF?) Poor kids in their grubby jammies at 2pm 🙄 GTF with your “posh lunch”, pish lunch is more accurate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The worst thing is that she documents how horrible she is. That’s the part I never get - we only know all of this because she shows the world.

who goes over to their mother in laws , gets in bed and snuggles down to watch tv. Proper random behaviour, where is everyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who goes over to their mother in laws , gets in bed and snuggles down to watch tv. Proper random behaviour, where is everyone else?
Thought she was helping to unpack and sort out the house? Sounds like she’s dumped the kids on her mother in law and went for a nap!!! Very odd.

• Haha
I thought it was bizarre as well 😂 She seemed to be on her own as well. WTF? Probably glad to find a clean duvet cover & a pillow that hasn’t had poopy doggy butt smeared across it 👍🏻 Reassuring to know she works as hard in her MIL’s house as she does in her own 😂

• Haha
I thought it was bizarre as well 😂 She seemed to be on her own as well. WTF? Probably glad to find a clean duvet cover & a pillow that hasn’t had poopy doggy butt smeared across it 👍🏻 Reassuring to know she works as hard in her MIL’s house as she does in her own 😂
I’m gobsmacked at this. What a lazy cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dying at the thought of her pillows covered in jobbies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if her mum took the kids, seemed very quiet last night and now baths at 10am....

Had to laugh at her yesterday saying the reason why she isn’t home schooling her kid is because she doesn’t have the time, someone always needs her attention. Most of us are home schooling multiple kids, working from home or still going to work, a lot of single parents plus still managing to get on with it and not living in a tit tip! It’s not as if home schooling has slipped because she’s been cleaning, making home cooked meals, doing her actual washing, taking the kids outdoors...she’s busy on instagram collecting bath bombs!

• Haha
I only discovered her during Lockdown, what was she like prior to lockdown ? was she in a better routine? Was the house still crazy as I take it the two boys are in school and nursery ?

least her mums a teacher and helping the wee boy with his school work so he doesn’t fall behind.

Not home schooling because she doesn’t have time?? Maybe if she got up at a decent time, put that phone down and attended to her kids she would be in a better place mentally. She is too busy documenting her every waking moment to try and become an instagram star- she said herself, aim is to get to 20k followers this month. Why isn’t her aim to get that house cleaned & get her kids in a bit of a routine??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.