Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dennyg86

UNFOLLOWED! I am enraged! Going on about her eldest still catching up with school work over summer holidays as he had a 3 month break cos she did f&$% all with him! Her mum is still doing work with him! I mean wtf!
I'm sorry but maybe if you stepped away from bloody journaling with coloured pens and filming yourself being a lazy idiot, he would have had his education helped and be able to enjoy the summer holidays!
I agree - folic are following her because it is an actual car crash to watch. She is NOT relatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MrsPickle

So shes got a night away just her and her husband, and shes ending the evening watching Elle Darby?! Come on now, that's not proper adult behaviour

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

Just when she can’t get any worse she tells us he cooks the dinners and does the washing up, she’s an absolute joke!! Do the dogs ever get walked!? Or is it just a once a week thing like the kids to get her picture taken??? No wonder the dogs are wrecking the place, they are bored and need stimulated, same with her kids!

I also thought yesterday she was going to come on and say about how she had been feeling all over the place because it was Father’s Day. She had said before her biological dad she had nothing to do with but he left her a lump sum of money when he passed away that paid for her wedding and house deposit, but of course not, she was feeling down because during a global pandemic not enough people shared your new YouTube channel. She must forget that although insta says she has 10k+ followers, the ones you bought hun aren’t real, so they can’t watch your videos!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Goldieoldie

She spends hours doing a you tube haul and can’t spend one day doing school work with him. Those 3 kids are crying out for attention and her mum or husband really need to step in and slap her xx

• Sad

Ek2209

Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories. I’m so bloody fed up of watching a woman who has never done a hard graft in her life talk about how she has no time to do anything and is so overwhelmed. Some of us are over here working full time, parenting, home schooling on non-school days, running a household, maintaining friendships and relationships, and NOT complaining about it. She has no f**cking grasp of reality whatsoever and it will come back to bite her in the bloody a**e one day - which no doubt she’ll take a picture of and plaster everywhere with fake, uplifting words. Sorry Aimee but you are so dull and predictable now, and just downright annoying. Get a job, contribute to society, I guarantee you’ll feel better with a REAL routine and not one that consists of “wake up, watch Frozen, Instagram, lunch, Instagram, something non-socially-distanced, home bargains, Instagram, Instagram, meltdown, kids meltdown, Instagram, dinner, Instagram crying on toilet about how today was so stressful”. Yawn.

Omg this girl annoys me so much! Can’t put her phone down for an hour to do school work with her kids! Today she didn’t even go for a shower - boak! Kids are always left to their own devices while she lies in bed constantly obsessing over getting new Instagram followers

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It’s actually so cringe the way she’s begging for followers! There’s nothing inherently wrong with building your social media platform and using every trick in the book to do it. However she’s not selling anything or even providing a service. Not artwork, not cakes, not recipes, not even a coherently written blog style post. It’s basically watching a woman struggle a bit to cope with family life (99% her own doing) while she sometimes goes to Home Bargains or stand in her underwear with her belly out because she is the first woman to ever have children and be left with a belly after.

• Haha
Omg i am cringing for her begging people to share her account and if she gets to 20k she can earn an income for her family..... heres a wee idea hun you could get something called a JOB , i heard it pays money and you can stop flashing your vag on the gram!

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I can’t believe 10k people want to follow a lazy, filthy toad who can’t put her phone down for 2 minutes to look after her kids and animals. She’s trying so hard to be a relatable ‘scummy mummy’ but most people don’t live like that, they get up and see to their kids and home, they don’t lie in bed till 11am while their kids tend to themselves - she boils my blood & her house looks like it just stinks.

• Haha

Neld34

I never normally comment on this site but I have to say I think the content she shows is a concern. Her daughter using the toilet is inappropriate to say the least. I can't understand how she spends so much time in her bed with the kids having free rein of the rest of the house. Worrying they eat alone. Her daughter is still young. Imagine she choked downstairs eating breakfast alone while she sits in bed upstairs. It makes no sense to me. The whole school work situation was awful. She laughed saying she didn't even realise she was meant to be using the learning platform the school were using then said she would get on it on the Monday and then weeks later admitted she hadn't. I'm not saying it hasn't been a difficult time but zero effort has been made on her part. Her mum now doing it I suppose is nice as she said she is a teacher but aimee lying around, not showered moaning about everything is a right kick in the teeth for her mum. I was shocked when she said she would like another baby as she openly speaks about her struggles and seems to spend a lot of time crying and overwhelmed by her responsibilities. I fully understand she struggles with her mental health and think she needs to seek appropriate support for this rather than starting and stopping her medication as this clearly isn't helping. Part of me feels sorry for her and I do think we only see part of the story on insta but what we do see is worrying. I think she needs to take time away from social media to work on herself, get her children into some form of routine and focus on what she has currently rather than more children, dogs etc.

Qmple20

I really don’t get this girl! Or her desperate need for Instagram success... most people who set out on these journeys don’t make it so obvious how desperate for followers they are or to grow their ‘platform’ I just don’t understand it or her ‘content’ if you can call it that. The way she behaved when hardly anyone subscribed to her YouTube was embarrassing. It’s like she needs validation and she is looking in the wrong place for it. It’s quite sad, she has 3 lovely kids and maybe if she put her phone down to spend time with them she’d realise there is more to life than followers on Instagram!

Monk

A cleaner.

I need a cleaner. I work 40 + hours a week, study for a qualification and look after a small person.

I’m sure you can all see where I’m going with this...

Reactions: 8

Monk

She spends hours doing a you tube haul and can’t spend one day doing school work with him. Those 3 kids are crying out for attention and her mum or husband really need to step in and slap her xx
the school will know exactly why he’s behind! She needs to be careful. Priority is sorting out her kitchen drawers!!! I mean does she need to document that?!
Also her hubby must earn a fortune she’s forever spending.

4 fucking hours to document a home bargains haul?!? It really is car crash tv!!!

• Haha

BigFakers

Totally. If she is pregnant then congrats but probably not. It was the same with the wedding ring thing. Literally no one notices if you’re wearing rings or not. You’re not famous. Not even the biggest Tricia is invested in your marriage. I think she’s secretly choking to have arthritis for a USP / something to talk about.
That is so true, she's desperate to be ill!!

God, how awfully cheap is she. I would be embarrassed to broadcast my life in the way she does.
Especially with those cheap lassies she associates with. Is it abbie? Gaaaaad. 🤮
Totally agree, they are vile, you wouldn't want anything to do with them in real life - as for Abbie, it's a shame she doesn't have enough followers as there's plenty to talk about there, horrible lassie and desperate to be noticed!!

It’s almost laughable when she says she’s away to work on her journal when she hasn’t spent 5 minutes homeschooling her eldest child during lockdown.

• Angry
  • Haha

Gingerella82

Can i just say who the fuck calls their business cookies and crack in scotland 😂😂😂 just no!!!and them kids all fingering it 😷

• Haha

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Oh wow. Her wee guy's first day at nursery today and she's missing it to get her nails and lashes done? Is this woman for real?

• Wow
  • Haha

Justhavingalook403

She actually thinks she’s something special now, oh I will be true to myself blah blah blah. She admitted she wanted to get to to 10k so she can earn money as she’s not worked since having the oldest.

lying in your bed till 11 most days while your children wreak the house and then when you finally get out your pit film then chaos.

I can’t believe her mum had to say to her about the wee boy having issues with his speech. Surely as his mum she would have noticed ... nope too busy putting fake tan on a 2yr child and sending Kyle for snacks.

I feel so sorry for her man he seems decent and constantly working while she poses and uses the wee girl like a fashion accessory.

• Angry